Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)

Go down 
+15
Kru Jones
MosukeKodoSan
APX maroman
MichaelC
Cougar
Falken HD
TRK
Iron Chef BBQ
ratR0
MrTupas
ExtremeTurboLag
Smooth
RyanHappyHands
JaySushi
addiem0nster
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Haha yeh skylines are a pain but I think they pay off in the long run:)
And yeh always willing to pretend to help you and really steal parts from you;)
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:15 am

R33 is off the road for the time being while I build up bank for a complete makeover. Jiro and I spent the last few hours removing the engine and stripping it down. I donated the Kakimoto exhaust to Blackbeard, seeing as I plan to upgrade to a titanium setup. I've drifted missiles for a long time - I think I deserve at least one really nasty, high-powered drift monster.

Sent the block to OK Racing to get bored out to 2.8L.
[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 8452750282_6e8370eb6f_z
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'd normally go with Tomei or NAPREC for work like this, but Jiro suggested we give them a shot as their work is just as good. I'll keep this build updated as it moves along.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:55 am

oh as u cud tell by my messages on XBL i spent all night laying over a render of ur car to get a basis on my idea for it.

then in the morning after i wiped the drool away i decided im going to start on it later
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:56 am

Haha no worries, man. Take your time and get at it when you can. The R33 is really not a high priority. Thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 am

i know its not high priority that's why im going to finish a write up on my new car im buying on here tomorrow, and then maybe I'll put something on a model on forza
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:41 pm

I need lots of money because I've gone insane.
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:55 am

You did good addie, Im proud of you kid
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:50 am

I was gonna throw ten grand at the RB build, but decided to pretty much finish the white S13. Bought a new Tomei ARMS M7960,
[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 8279310149_25c9cf76bc

B&M short shifter,
[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 8475628022_acd1ceab71

Tomei Duracon shift knob,
[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 8474539211_dae4a63856

and OS Giken 204mm twin plater.
[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 8474545089_f02236d4b2

It just needs wheels and it's done. This sent me way over-budget, so I'm gonna build an MX5 for TRK's econo-drift event.

Almost forgot, a most-gracious gift from Texas Chia, a set of Racing Hart C4's in 18in!
[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 8474633603_74cd0c46ae_n
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Got the RB back from OK Racing. They did a stellar job, thing's tight as a drum. Also had them install some cams and a few fiddly bits like an oil cooler and sump baffle. Really digging this build so far, the more performance I throw at it, the more I can really feel it. There's no mushy grey area where I know the parts I buy are helping, but I don't really feel it. Everything you do to an RB (or a JZ, most Japanese inline sixes, in fact) feels like it has this massive impact - less like an upgrade, more like you're unlocking some hidden potential - I guess that's what happens when you engineer a car for homologation.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Cleaning this up. Continued here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can I get a lock on this thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14