Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage

Go down 
+11
Drags
MrTupas
xCalluumm
JiqSaw Bunqie
Falken HD
Cougar
APX maroman
TRK
Kru Jones
noremac258
Ilarnek
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:20 pm

I'll update this probably late tonight as I've go to go see relatives for a few hours. Wonder if anyone has figured out the subtle hints so far in my updates Wink

I get mah baby back today woooo
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Now I need to read all of your updates again haha.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:32 pm

why? haha
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:37 pm

To find the subtle hints.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:39 pm

fair enough Wink though it'd be cause you enjoy it lmao Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:47 pm

The backlight on my phone lit up briefly, causing a washy blue glistening on my body as I lay on my back trying to catch my breath. As I lent over and picked up my phone the rustling next to me stopped and a soft set of lips pressed themselves against my cheek. It was a message off Louis he was going to head over in a bit, so I dragged myself out of bed and flopped to the bathroom for a cold shower, as I stood there with water splashing the walls and running down my body I heard the click of the door opening and then a slam as it closed.

I walked about the apartment for awhile as the kettle boiled, picking up old beer bottles and cans I slowly made the apartment semi-respectable, it was dawning on my more since the otherday that my place was looking more and more of dump, as I poured the steaming water into a cup of brown sludge I wondered was it a reflection of myself? Sipping a cup of coffee I stared in the bathroom mirror looking at the young face in it, the thick but well trimmed beard and shaggy red hair, but something wasn't right there were wrinkles where they shouldn't be and the eyes look right. As I stood there I realised an hour had past I still needed to get dressed, boll***s!

Just as I finished brushing my teeth the apartment buzzer went, I walked over to it slipping on a pair of well worn-out black HighTops with faded white laces, it was Louis. I let him in and we talked abit as I showed him the engine at first he didn't believe it was the same one, the paint job and cleaning of the engine had modernised the style and gave it a new feel. After some headscratching we got it down to the pickup with the assistance of a passing neighbour who I hadn't seen before. Sitting in passenger seat as we drove to the garage I learn't that the Z at the back of the garage was he's I was surpised but glad at the same time I always liked the shape of those and knew it was in good hands, but I couldn't shit the uncomfortable feeling that he had seen inside my home and might see me differently due to the mess though myself I was clean and well groomed.

We spent most of the day attempting to fit the engine but each time we went to fit it we got interrupted, I didn't mind though I liked Louis's company and the rest of the guys similar interests and all that. One of the calls was to go collect the Z shell after getting caged and god did she look pretty, those classic lines were spot on didn't beat my love for the E30 but boy did she tempt me, whilst we were picking her up I spoke to the company and took their details to fit a cage into my E30 at somepoint. After we got back with the shell we had a beer or two and discussed plans for each others cars myself I was just going with what came along but Louis blew me away with his depth and I realised I really should start thinking about what I wanted.

Early afternoon we ended up down a local junker to pickup some parts for Louis, as he sorted it out I had a mooch about and saw a few E30 parts I could do with after a short time we got back to the garage and got another beer out and worked on the car, Ryan had turned up at this point and we all caught up abit as we worked for a few hours fitting the engine and then working on the wiring and subframe, me and Ryan did the looms and seriously I swear they weren't this messy and complicated before hand.

Eventually the bimmer was done, spent some time flushing fluids into it and ensuring they were all pumping correctly, once all that was done I sat behind the wheel I turned the key.. nothing, I sat there thinking terrible thoughts but Louis said to try her again, this time she slowly wound up and then burst into life with a roar, was this the same S14 engine? I took her out for an quick test run and she ran smooth, knew I'd have to take her slow for a few days but it was good to get her back, she ran smoother than ever.

Getting back to the garage I had another beer with the guys and then wished them both a pleasant night, I took the scenic route home at a steady pace to break in the engine. I parked up at my apartment and as I locked the door an arm wrapped itself around my waist.

Just a quick shot of her going home.
Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 8326337651_0342e62680_z
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Wall of text is wall.
Cheers dude Smile Had to refer to yours a few times xD
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Haha, it was the most I've written in ages.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Razz ah well least its keeping us interested? lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Haha, yeah definately Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Man wish I could drop a E36 turbo engine in to it, managed to fall in love with the sound and just..the combination of the E30 and M50-turbo engine last week or two. Only possible on FM4 :c
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:50 pm

I wish we could get the E36, would be epic.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:52 pm

I like the E36 but just...wish they had more bodywork options :c
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Yeah me too.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:21 am

Was just browsing the net and I think I just found my next buy...just need atleast 20k :c
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Sitting in the smoky room I stared at the flickering screen, firemen filled the screen a massive blaze in the background 'Breaking News: Rampant Blaze in Carson Warehouse District' scrolled across the screen, as the ash log started to droop from the smoking stub in my hand, my jaw slack and eyes wide, the newsreader kept a constant update of information. The newsreader started to ramble with a the local fire officer spoke to the camera, head to toe in sot and sweating terribly and licking his lips with thirst even as he swigged again from a water bottle, mid conversation with the comfortable cozy newsreader in the studio, telling how they had no idea where the fire had come from and confirming the losses so far. I sat back and took a swig of the beer, shaking ash of my cigarette before taking one last drag, I got up a walked towards the door picking up a heavy brown coat as I did and shrugging it on after I closed the peeling apartment door behind me, time to go collect my belongings.

I few days later, browsing the net I saw a few things for sale I wanted for the bimmer, I placed the order and continued with the needed job search even as crappy and run down as the apartments were, I couldn't afford it much longer if I didn't find one. My phone vibrated along the table, it was a fellow work colleague ask if I wanted to meet up for lunch, even though it was raining I could do with getting out the house so I hoped in the M3 and left.

The knocking and loud humming rumble blended with the swirling dream of flying lead, spinning helicopter blades and shouting. With a loud curse and a few launched items of bedding I fell on the floor, I shout at the door to shut up and wait a minute as I scrambled for clothes fearing the worse, final rent notice with eviction. It'd been awhile since I'd had the money to pay them. As I slouched over to the door and pulled the chain off I looked over the balcony and saw a white transit van idling, turns out it was the order I placed last week, parts for the M3. With a deep sigh I thanked the young lad who looked scared half to death by the shouting and banging from inside my apartment and he left. With that I boiled a pot of coffee, had a shower and busy'd myself for the rest of the day fitting the new parts.

Here's the sale photo, the front bumper off of a E30 Evo2 bimmer:
Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 8354335889_1351388df1_z

Yes I really is that battered and best thing? been pre-drilled by the previous owner from my tow-strap, got a matching (Though much better condition) Evo2 Rear Spoiler as well, though it's in white not red or black.

Next thing is a new paint scheme with a new intake and maybe some other bits and then I think I'll have her done.

Last edited by Ilarnek on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Looking awesome dude!
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:02 am

The lights blinded me as the car came round the bend at Red Rock, the mix of swirling smoke and high-beams caused me to squint, coughing I rolled down the window to let the smoke out however it let the rain in. Here I sat in my E30, smoking one more cigarette as I listen to the rain pattering on the glass and pinging off the roof as the radio DJ talked to himself a bit more, occasionally I soup'd up car roared past and I smiled thinking of my youth.

Startled from my musing my phone went off, picking it up I answered it was my colleague who I had lunch with the day after the fire, "Hey Mike" I responded, his low almost cruel yet warming chuckle came from the other end "God sitting at Red Rock again?.. Ah nevermind, I got a job for you only an occasional but it'll keep that roof over your head, so what you think?"

Couple of days later I found myself bent over a 8V71 engine cleaning out the filter and giving it a complete overhaul, he'd got me hooked up with a Truck Garage/Rental company down in Eagle Ridge, didn't pay well but it kept me in home and food.

Not much going on with the Bimmer due to recent events, put her back on stock rims thinking of selling the Hamann Editions (R17) if anyone wants them? Got my eye on a new import too, next payday should cover it if not next two.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:17 am

Finally took the girl out for a proper spin, first in a long time made me feel good again. Thinking of turbo charging her.

Anyway phoootos for those interested:
Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 8387428453_b5838b3467_z

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 8387428451_baa6ef6695_z

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 8387428387_0e4b4082e8_z

Next thing is paint and then my project build Wink
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:37 pm

So took her for a paint job last week not long got her back, also installed some adjustable suspension, cost me quite a bit but she looks perrty.

Any votes on what shoes to get her?

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 8403800370_cf3b4bf772_z

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 8403800398_29e53d9d70_z

Might update story soon if anyones interested?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Yeah dude, get it updated! Very Happy
Still need to do mine.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Fair enough, noticed not much horizon action going on currently :c
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:43 am

im out of money lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:47 am

lol yeah I have been away from the box so I can't do much of anything. and I'm loaded in horizon, just don't know what to spend on. and Ilarnek, stop by my shop anytime and have a coffee, it's on the left as you come into Carson from the south.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next