Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage

Go down 
+11
Drags
MrTupas
xCalluumm
JiqSaw Bunqie
Falken HD
Cougar
APX maroman
TRK
Kru Jones
noremac258
Ilarnek
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:26 am

Ah sweet dude, i'm on a ad-hoc employment at a truck garage currently after the company i worked for in Carson burnt down a few weeks back, need a new job haha.

and we can all still do stories Wink its not all money in Horizon haha.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Hey Falken, buy me a '95 Mustang if you wish.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:22 pm

haha just hold off and I might be selling mine if next months DLC is any good
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:29 pm

I'm seeing what's in next months DLC too.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 pm

I've not seen anything special on the dlcs yet for me :c I'm hoping for maybe the 131 abarth to come over with rally mods nom nom nom.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:48 pm

haha I hope they come out with the ford performance pack. cougar, would you consider buying my cobra if the performance pack comes out?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:57 pm

It depends on what's in it, if the '03 Mustang is in then I'll be getting that.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:01 pm

id be torn between the 03 cobra or lightning.. lol

BTW, i think teh stock wheels look sexy on teh E30's Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:12 pm

@cougar: it's got twin turbos, race springs, and 18" mags.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:16 pm

I'm waiting until the next DLC, I'll let you know dude.
Would only be able to pay installments though. That cool?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:24 pm

ehh I prefer a one shot deal, but well see
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Alright cool.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:52 am

I could feel the skidding through the wheel clamped in my hands, my focus taken up by the quickly approaching guardrail and the canyon drop on the otherside, a steep flat slope of nothing but green fern. I saw approaching lights and time slowed as the rear slid out completely, nothing I could do to stop it, I was going over the edge or head on either way it was a fatal crash. I felt the jolt of the rear quarter panel hitting the guardrail before I heard it, the car started to lift itself over, pivoting on the point of impact the dark sky replaced with green... sharp, pointy and very very solid green.

Sweating and sickly I found myself curled up in bed, screams echoing around the dark stuffy room. Slowly I unpeeled myself and headed for the shower, standing under the running water I ran my fingers across my chest, drying myself I muttered 'Just another stupid dream'.

I headed to the fridge half dressed, as I reached the flaking faux chrome handle my eye caught a post-it note mixed in with the jumble of papers, photos and letters stuck onto the door, I felt my face go numb, devoid of emotion as I read it "Couldn't handle the nightmares anymore, I really tried I won't be back again. Sorry xx", I reached out on the side as my back fell against it grasping the nearest bottle and lifted it to my lips, sometimes the oldest habits are the hardest to kick, it smashed against the wall as I threw it in rage 'it's no good to me empty' I thought. Picking up my keys I shoved my feet into a pair of battered old trainers, slamming the door behind me I ran down the steps and started up the engine, grinding the gears into reverse I sped out the parking lot and J-turned it into the main road.

The radio playing faintly "And I can't take all the pressure sober, But I can't seem to make it go away"
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:57 am

Quick question, should I join in on the 4WD bandwagon or keep to strick RWD? Falling for a 4WD but not sure if it's eligable as I want it as a BNB 'project car' to build up as BNB started off as a drifting thing :/
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:30 am

you can do whatever, i think a AWD project would be cool, like a old evo or something
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:37 am

camaromanLS1 wrote:
you can do whatever, i think a AWD project would be cool, like a old evo or something

What I'm going for Wink will put up a story update and buy it in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:47 am

cant wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:01 am

Quick Price up, gonna take a month or two to build it on pay-days :c
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:21 am

i know that feeling :/ i cant wait to get back to lobby bonus's and winning challenges and get yet another chevy to build lol
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:37 am

Never seem to be on when there's lot meetings and no way I'd win in a lobby or even come close lol!
So it's the slow grind for me I thinks Wink Ah well make's you sure of what you want I guess.

Another Q: What did everyone think of the last update? Too much story and not enough car or something else.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:30 pm

i like the last updats, i cant write like that :/

i use to be realy good in challenges, and you see where that got me, like 6 cars on FM4 lol
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:53 am

Anyone know of cheap apartments with garage space going? Got a place in Carson with road parking but need more space and better security
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:38 pm

The red morning sun formed odd shapes on the ceiling as I stared at it, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't sleep the night before or the one before that, I hadn't slept in awhile maybe the odd nod off here and there but no sweet deep and dark sleep.
But this time it was different, I couldn't sleep for a reason, a new purchase and today I get to collect it, arrangements made to keep it at a lock'n'stock till I found somewhere else to live with a garage and without all these crappy memories.

I got up and hoped into the shower, I started to sing and I smiled at myself in the mirror.. Hadn't done that for awhile, damn women I though always bring you down. I flicked on the kettle half dressed and lit up a smoke as I fumbled in my coat pockets, looking for my phone. Smoke swirled up from the glowing tip protruding from my mouth as the kettle finished boiling I dialled Lewis to tell him about it and ask if he'd bring the garage truck down with me so we could take it to the lockup, no engine means no go oddly enough I thought and started to chuckle to myself as lewis picked up.

After our conversation I hung up and poured a cup of coffee, sitting down on the dusty old sofa I flicked on the days news and open up my laptop to see if anyone had bid on the rims I'd put up for sale.

(Will update with more +car details later Wink )

Last edited by Ilarnek on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Nice read bud. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:46 pm

Sorry for bringing you in without asking bud but thought of you as the closest I know with access to a flatbed lol! And a good buddy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Horizon Garage   Ilarnek's Horizon Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ilarnek's Horizon Garage
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next