Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of the 4: Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

The Rise of the 4: Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of the 4: Part 2   The Rise of the 4: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:40 pm

I left you last time with me, being the dreamer that i am, wanting to become a professional drifter ! At the age of 17, i was taking my drivers test. The instructor said that driving came naturally to me. But was a bit ashamed at the state i'd left the tires. Even in a Peugeot 206, i was hungry to drift. After scrapping the exams, it was time i got myself a car.

If the name O'Dell could mean anything in any language, it would mean "Tight Bastard". I rock up at a back alley dealership to meet a sterotypical 'Geezer' like man, named Dave.

The Rise of the 4: Part 2 Pictur10

This was the disarseter that greets me. a 2002 Nissan Almera (sport) 150,000 miles, £950. I replied with a thunderous fuck off, and walked out of the alley. On my way home, a suited man was rubbing a price off this baby blue Datsun 510. A complete classic of a car, in mint condition. I gave the old man a slap in the face and shouted, "Pull over ye bastard". Father then slammed his breaks hardcore style, and i slammed my face on the dashboard. We both rolled out the car like a comedy act. The salesmen had a look of sheer confusion. I was out of breath a i whispered out. "How much" ? In a strong German voice he replied, "Ohh you likey de Datsun Jahr ? 8 thousand". My dad went pale. I was heartbroken.
Suddenly, I hear a deflation noise as i stumbled to the car. I turned around to see the car fall to peices like a retarded transformer. The German man went red like a soviet flag (Yes i did just make a shit WWII joke). I strongly shook the mans hand and agreed to a very good price of £6,000. And here she is today !

The Rise of the 4: Part 2 Forza_10
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

The Rise of the 4: Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the 4: Part 2   The Rise of the 4: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Hahaha awesome!
Back to top Go down

The Rise of the 4: Part 2
Page 1 of 1