Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness

Go down 
+4
MichaelC
xCalluumm
Kru Jones
theSidesweep
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness Empty
PostSubject: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Hey guys, figured I'd join since I used to be part of the whole Forza grassroots drift league. I'll be taking the path (I think?) less travelled and building an IS300 for drift/grip. Hope to run events with you guys sometime.
theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness 8539045242_982c92f67e_z
IS300 Build
Spoiler:

Build List
Spoiler:

Bank Statement
Spoiler:

Last edited by theSidesweep on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:16 am; edited 46 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Nice IS300!!!! Welcome to the party!!!!

**Ha!!!! first again suckas*
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Sport springs are free Smile lol kru ;]

Welcome to BNB! Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Nice IS300!!!! Welcome to the party!!!!

**Ha!!!! first again suckas*
Ill get you!

Welcome man!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:28 am

haha, thanks guys. trying to sort out chassis and suspension upgrades before i think about the engine - i'm thinking of making it a toned down version of my VFD car, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:24 am

Met up with MSMX6 earlier tonight for a little drifting action, unfortunately I couldn't stay for long. Definitely looking to keep the build going, I need to work on my setup so I can keep up!

theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness 45E19A18-AAB0-4A01-82E3-D32366520783-3402-000005004AFB7013_zps82040ab6

BNB Usernames: Spaz, theSidesweep
Date: 2/22/13
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 am

Updated with new purchases and such, trying to finish this car up before GRDA begins. If anyone is planning on doing a meet for the next few days, let me know fasho!
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:32 am

Nice build! I miss my Altezza now even more now Sad

And if you want, I'll glady give you the W58 off my SC lol. Doesn't hold up much power, but its a lot more reliable than the W55 haha.
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:40 am

Thanks man, just trying to scrape together more money as quickly as possible, I've got some cool ideas for the car.

I was looking for an R154 if possible (Sport Transmission), but if you don't want the W58 then I'd gladly keep one as a spare just in case something breaks.

I think I read that you're sponsored by JDM Chicago this season?
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:02 pm

Looks like a nice build. The Altezza was one of my favorite cars to drive Very Happy
I like where this build is going!
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Haha, I look forward to the finish product.

Yeah, I was gonna go R154, but I decided to spend a bit extra for the V160. And yeah, probably not gonna ever use the W58 ever again...Unless I finally decide to build an 86, but that probably won't happen for a long time from now.

Yep. Just wanted a small, local sponsor so I don't have to give my SC some fancy wrap lol.
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Sweet deal. I'll be looking towards Zerolift or TF then I guess, haha.
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:29 am

Cleaned up and updated OP with new purchases, slowly but surely getting there!
Back to top Go down
ppyuri
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:06 pm

welcome sweep! awesome build man, always loved the orginal IS, fun to follow, it's shaping up nicely very quickly! interested to see what else u have in store for it
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:51 pm

well, payday + 16 man lobby means plenty of money to finish the car up! i'll probably be entering GRDA as a privateer now Smile
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Hey man, we going to get a lobby together again tonight?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:07 pm

I'd definitely be down, around what time?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Not too sure yet, I'll get back to you when im all done with work and other stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:12 pm

sounds good man!
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:12 am

Updated OP with new parts, pictures, etc.

Build is coming along, almost done with all things mechanical, then I can focus on making it look cool Wink
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:24 am

Wow, nice car. I love the op. Smile
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Back from vacation, new purchases + OP updated.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:47 am

IS is looking good mate...

But it'll look even better with some aero! Wanna buy some Kaminari all around?

Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:56 am

YES, the only mechanical parts I have left on my list are a set of brakes and a flywheel. PM me whatever price you're asking Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next