Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness

Go down 
+4
MichaelC
xCalluumm
Kru Jones
theSidesweep
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:18 am

How about $1000? Its just the bumpers and skirts btw haha.
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:27 am

$1000 sounds great dude, thanks. This includes front, sides, and rear right?
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:50 am

No sweat dude. Just make it look cool haha. And yep. I should have the hood too actually. Or whatever the carbon fiber looking one is. You can have it too if you'd like?
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:57 am

Oh don't worry, I've got a good idea of what it'll look like once I'm done. And I was actually planning on buying the other hood, but if you're looking to get rid of the one you have I won't object... lol.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:18 am

Haha, I look forward to it! Ahh I see. And you can have it haha. I like hoe cleaner my Altezza looks when everything is color matched haha.
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:27 am

Haha, I feel the same way. You actually might be better off holding onto the hood, I'm probably just going to sell it. But thanks again for the kit man, I'll subtract that from my bank statement.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:42 am

Well alright then haha.And no problem at all. I'll update mine tomorrow because I'm on my iPod atm haha
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:43 am

Sounds good man!
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Updated with new purchases, just need to finish up the exterior and the car is done Smile
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:17 am

Big updates for the exterior soon Wink
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Taking a small break due to big exams and projects coming up, but still putting together the exterior of the car whenever I jump on. Shoot me an invite, I'm always down to tandem if I'm on Smile
Back to top Go down
theSidesweep
Cut Springs
theSidesweep

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:22 am

Bumpity. Pumped to watch FD Long Beach tomorrow, hopefully I can finally finish this car (and possibly start another project) Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness   theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

theSidesweep's Garage - that 4 door hotness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2