Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mongys Colorado Garage!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

Mongys Colorado Garage! Empty
PostSubject: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:13 pm

And so my adventure in Colorado begins! Got some savings i got from England along with a moving out present from my parents. Need a car, a place to live and a job. Best get looking!

Cars!:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI

Car: Misubishi Lancer Evolution VI
Power: 280BHP
Torque: 407.1 NM
Weight: 1,280KG
Class: B
Cost: $12,000

Spoiler:

Bank Statement!:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Darth mong on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:06 pm

Okay so lets just recap from when i got in 'Rahdo.

Flight was shitty. Just couldnt get comfortable and i had that stereotypical annoying little shit of a kid sitting behind me the whoooole way...prick. On top of that i was kind of having second thoughts about the whole thing. 'Muricas a long way from ole blighty. across the other side of the world! Got no crib to go to, not ride and no one to help me out. All this for a pesky festival of the vehicular variety! Rather risky move to go across the pond with nothing, just with hopes wads of cash would get me out of problematic situations.

So anyway, the airport itself was confusing as shit. However the Horizon festival was advertised everywhere! Got outside and just saw what looked like the yellow brick road...just formed out of taxis. But there was one which stood out from the rest, a Chevy Bel Air believe it or not. This thing was awesome and just showed that the festival wasnt too far away. Anyway, this thing was proper fresh prince style. Stunk on the inside and had fluffy dice. All that crap. Told the driver to take me to the festival grounds so i could have a look around

Got onto the highway and he really opened her up, stupidly fast for a '57 bel air. Got chatting to him about it and it turned out he had a Vette ZR1 engine under there! No fucking shit!

Mongys Colorado Garage! 8506777251_642af3edd4_z
Mongys Colorado Garage! 8506774169_3caf1c3b3f_z

On the way to the festival we were going through a rather small town when something caught my eye. Parked outside a house looking pretty lonesome. Its pretty clean, white and totally stock. Twas a Mitsubishi Evo 6! Only a few owners from new, obviously a four door. More doors for more whores and all that. Thought to myself seeing as though its got a bench in the back i could probably spend a few nights in there as opposed to the streets. We agreed on $12000 as a reasonable price and sealed the deal. Drove round abit stumbled across a little garage down a back road that deals with everything Mitsuuuuubishi. Got a new spoiler, bonnet etc etc.

On the way out i saw a notice up saying they need courier drivers for parts...this could be going placessss!

Mongys Colorado Garage! 8506777231_b1306c948d_z
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Nice read bro!!!!

Yeah that delivery cpmpany thats hiring drops off parts to my shop!! Hope you get the job!!! All of us live on Gladstone. Come on up and take a look...there may be a house available. Welcome to Colorado!!!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Ill tell him ive got good references from his customers Razz

Gota let me know where that house is it bro! Need a roof over my head!
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:21 pm

I live in an RV parked on the side of Retro's house... It does it's job... lol.

Welcome to the mountains
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:26 pm

No problem my dude!!!! There is a Horizon House thread around here somewhere.....you may have to drive up to Gladstone and look around...i'll be able to check for ya later if you dont get to it

Becareful of Moove's Trailer....some suspicious activities goin on in there........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:47 pm

I didnt know a house thread existed! Ill sure have a look around!
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Nice to see another Evo6, looks like I'll need to up my game on the project build.

I live in a dodgy (though clean) apartment complex in Carlson feel free to pop by.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Carlson hey? Pretty risky taking a performance motor through there! Wink

And its pretty much stock apart from springs and cage Smile No need to worry!
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Eh it's not to bad for me so far, but then I drive a pretty stock E30, feel free to read up on my build thread Smile
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Ill head over now friend!
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Evo build starts about Page 7.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Just gone through it aaaall dont worry!
Back to top Go down
loader98
Oil Changer
loader98

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:24 pm

Bout time we get more four wheel drives
Back to top Go down
loader98
Oil Changer
loader98

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Wanna cruise tonigt
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:33 am

Totally didnt see this till now! I will tomorrow broski for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mongys Colorado Garage!   Mongys Colorado Garage! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mongys Colorado Garage!
Page 1 of 1