Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ASport Speed Shop-Colorado

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinkronized
Wakaba

ASport Speed Shop-Colorado Empty
PostSubject: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:56 pm

After taking a trip to the 2011 Horizon Festival, I decided to go on a mystical journey to a far-off land,  
Colorado. I give to you, ladies and gentlemen, ASport Speed Shop, Colorado!

Bank Statement
Spoiler:

I'm also thinking of getting into the whole story-writing bit, but I'm not sure how to start. It will be posted if I think it's good enough for public viewing Smile

I think I'll go visit Dragz.

Last edited by Sinkronized on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sinkronized
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:58 pm

I finally decided that I could open up a new shop, one in Colorado. Why Colorado? I'm not entirely sure. It just felt right. After leaving the original ASport under the supervision of one of my friends, Kal, I hitched a ride to Lester B. Pearson International Airport and bought an Air Canada ticket to Colorado. 

After the 4 hour non-stop flight, the plane touched down in Denver. I flagged a cab into the city and on the ride spotted an old BMW 2002 turbo sitting in a driveway. With only $25000 to my name, I decided to come back later and talk to the owner about selling it.

ASport Speed Shop-Colorado GOUXd1L

After returning to the 2002, calling the phone number on the decade-old FOR SALE sign, and meeting Anton, the owner, a 1973 BMW 2002 Turbo was mine for $19600! Except for some slight surface rust on the chassis and the fact that it had no engine, it was a solid little car.

ASport Speed Shop-Colorado QlRT4sL

After my blind impulse purchase, I decided to look for a location for my new shop. With only $5400 left, I knew I couldn't buy a place, but maybe a down payment? I looked in a phone book for advertised properties and found a perfect one, a 4-bay shop with office space. I called the listed number and was greeted by a familiar voice. It was my high-school friend Anthony! we worked out a fair price per month and I finally had somewhere to store my rusty beemer.

Last edited by Sinkronized on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sinkronized
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Spot
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Welcome to Colorado man. 

Theres tons of different ways you can start a story. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Sinkronized
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:18 pm

thanks man, I'll visit you sometime and we'll cruise or something
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:20 pm

for sure man
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:46 pm

If your not saving for another car, I have an AMC you can have for the Stock car Price?
Back to top Go down
Sinkronized
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:59 pm

maybe, ill PM you if i decide to take it.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:25 am

mmmm 2002.

My pants are tight.
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:45 am

welcome to colorado man, enjoy it n feel free to drop past slideworx performance parts and auto service in south carson if you ever need anything or just wanna cruise Smile

btw loving the 2002 great lil machine you have picked up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinkronized
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:57 am

thanks guys, Coty I PM'd you about a location, just want to make sure you're OK with it before pics are posted Smile
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:16 am

Nice ride broski!
Back to top Go down
Sinkronized
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:58 pm

After crashing at Anthony's house, a nice flat in downtown Carson, I 
decided to go look for a place of my own. I hopped in Anthony's SRT8 
Challenger and left. After driving around for a couple of hours, I 
found this beauty.

ASport Speed Shop-Colorado ASSeEVU

I called the owner and worked out a fair price for the house, and a few hours later it was mine!

After sorting out the details for the house, I decided to go visit the 2002.
It looked so sorry for itself just sitting next to the shop, no engine, trim, 
or glass, so I decided to come up with a proper plan. I decided I'd have to 
choose either to get a stock 4cyl turbo engine or an E30 M3 four. "I'll head 
up to LSH to grab some rims for it, too," I thought to myself, "but not 
right now. Now, sleep." I hopped in the Challenger, waved goodbye to the 2002,
abd drove to my new house. I walked in, and passed out on the couch.

The next day over breakfast, I decided to go with the E30 motor. I got on
the interwebz and checked Craigslist. What luck! There was a low-mileage
E30 M3 motor for sale just around the corner from me for only $7,000!
I called Anthony to see if he would give me a lift to the seller's house.
He said yeah and he'd bring his pickup to haul the engine to the shop.
We got to the guy's house, paid him, loaded the engine into the pickup,
and got it back to the shop where we began preparations to drop it into the 
beemer.

Last edited by Sinkronized on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:06 am

Nice read man, can't wait till it's actually on the road
Back to top Go down
Sinkronized
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:25 am

thanks bro, the engine is almost ready to go in, just cleaning out all of the parts that the previous owner left in the car, grilles, lights, bumpers, etc.

The engine as it sits now, just a couple of little things left to do.

ASport Speed Shop-Colorado RefpPBi

The Beemer sitting outside the shop, awaiting its new heart

ASport Speed Shop-Colorado Te4jdZ7
Back to top Go down
Sinkronized
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Dropped in the engine today, and got it running. it sounds incredible! As I was cleaning out all of the 
spares the PO left in the car I found a set of Eibach lowering springs and an unmarked cardboard box, about
10" cubed. I slit the packing tape and after dumping the styrofoam peanuts, I discovered it was a diff! 
Welded no less! Went over to the shop to get the springs fitted and drop the old diff, got the new diff 
installed so mad skids could take place. As i finished cleaning out the car, I found what looked like 
blueprints in the glovebox. It seems the PO had intended to turn the 2002 into a track car because, in my
hand, were his plans for lexan windows! I sent them off to a fabricator, stuck a plate on the beemer, 
and took a drive around the block in the 2002.

ASport Speed Shop-Colorado YtG64XQ

I got in contact with Coty from LSH and placed an order for a set of 16" ADVAN RGIIs, powdercoated white.
Really nice guy to deal with, plus his shop is literally around the corner from mine, so if I ever need rims,
I know who to go to.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Nice man, You, Coty, a few others, and I should try to get a lobby going pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:12 am

Dragz wrote:
Nice man, You, Coty (hey that's me), a few others, and I should try to get a lobby going pretty soon.

Glad I found those wheels. The green one was in Dragz and I's basement.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:13 am

Nice ride! Gotta luv a old Skool Bimmer
Back to top Go down
Sinkronized
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:44 am

Thanks guys, I cant wait until those RGIIs are done! they will leave me almost flat broke though Smile

gotta save up for the paintjob I want, a two-tone with black on top and dark blue on the bottom. I like the way the primer looks on it now, but after a while I know I'll get tired of it. Anybody know and good painters here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASport Speed Shop-Colorado   ASport Speed Shop-Colorado I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASport Speed Shop-Colorado
Page 1 of 1