Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touge Racing

Go down 
+2
Smooth
DriftinSnorlax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DriftinSnorlax
Wakaba
DriftinSnorlax

Touge Racing Empty
PostSubject: Touge Racing   Touge Racing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:28 am

Sup, im a new touge racer on forza 4.
I run just above 5:00s on the new downhill, with my favorite car being the miata mx5 g2

anyways, I was wondering how big touge is around the community now and if theres any teams out there doing it.
I touge a lot in public lobbies and have good races often, but I havn't met any solid teams, except for one duo.

afro So whats up?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

Touge Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Racing   Touge Racing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:07 am

We are always up for touge, I am thinking of doing a touge event soon to pump that motorsport up a bit. I am currently on Street Version which is made up of ex-Garage Kaido members. Check out our Youtube at StreetVersionTouge for more info. I am also one of the founders of TougeUnion.forumotion.com where a lot of the Forza touge community hangs out.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Touge Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Racing   Touge Racing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am

I love touge, but am not as good as I'd like to be at it. I'm up for doing passes anytime.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

Touge Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Racing   Touge Racing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:37 am

I just see how long I can hold the throttle down before I hit a wall

Lol

I'd be down for for a throwdown on the the down-hill (or up)
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

Touge Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Racing   Touge Racing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Impulse wrote:
I love touge, but am not as good as I'd like to be at it. I'm up for doing passes anytime.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

Touge Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Racing   Touge Racing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:55 pm

its been a while since we have had some good touge/time attack events.

with the autocross tournament wrapping up I will try to get some other "offline" events going on FM4 and Horizon.
Back to top Go down
DriftinSnorlax
Wakaba
DriftinSnorlax

Touge Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Racing   Touge Racing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Smooth92 wrote:
We are always up for touge, I am thinking of doing a touge event soon to pump that motorsport up a bit. I am currently on Street Version which is made up of ex-Garage Kaido members. Check out our Youtube at StreetVersionTouge for more info. I am also one of the founders of TougeUnion.forumotion.com where a lot of the Forza touge community hangs out.
cool, never heard of that website.
checked it out yesterday. Seems like a few people are active on it, but nothing compared to this site.

anyways, would anyone be intrested in touge racing with me? If you run 4:45s then you'll kill me, but if you run anywhere from 4:55 - 5:20s then it should be competitive enough.

My best time was a 5:03 clean and 5:01 dirty, respectively. I've had a lot of runs where im like ''yes i'm going to break 5:00'' then end up a couple seconds short lol.

Hit me up, im always down to race, just message me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Touge Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Racing   Touge Racing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touge Racing
Page 1 of 1