Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:07 am

ohh goodie
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:12 am

MichaelC wrote:
ohh goodie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:14 am

TRK wrote:
That is true.
I used to brake at the finish line to reap those 150k rewards for a couple of times.
After I had made about 10000k I didn't anymore, though. ;]

I'll try and only buy BNB cars this time.

I was.
But Phred could track gifting and usage of modded cars.
At first I didn't want to since I thought he was bluffing and because I didn't want to lose my paints.
When I heard your paints remain I had nothing to lose except all of my unicorns which I don't use.
Better than risking to lose your online mode.

Either way, I'm sort of transferring to GT4 and Horizon.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 am

when i get back im gonna mod the crap out of horizon...i joke i joke
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Anybody unbanned yet?
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Wow, so now there's a chance you guys do not get unbanned?
What a bunch of assholes! How can they do this to the community?
They promise that you'll be unbanned and in the clear if you do the amnesty shit and now this?

I feel lawsuits upcoming.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:16 pm

I 100% agree with you TRK. Perfectly said.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:21 pm

He said only a few people will stay banned.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Yeah it never said it was guaranteed you would be unbanned at least thats how i interpreted everything.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Yeah, it did say pretty clear that signing up would not guarantee anything and it would be on a case by case. But, it also stated pretty clear that is was the only way to get a second chance and those that didn't and get caught on first wave of bans that didn't sign up would get a perma ban. I was already banned so I signed up.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Hopefully most/all people from BnB gets unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Waiting for it sucks though. and not knowing whats going to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:24 pm

It's all bull, and they are acting like a bunch of bullies...

Their "Oh Shit" moment, "If we ban all these people, then we won't get paid. We won't get paid because we won't have a game."

Feel the power shift? What if we boycott and then give the mods an amnesty agreement... Mad

Last edited by Mooove on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Mooove wrote:
Its bullshit, and they are acting like a bunch of bullies...

Their "Oh Shit" moment, "If we ban all these people, then we won't get paid. We won't get paid because we won't have a game."

Feel the power shift? What if we boycott and then give the mods an amnesty agreement... Mad

If not enough people did it, Then the little amount who tried, sucks for them.
And if you post in on FM.net saying anything with Boycott it will get locked and deleted.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:37 pm

I can see my messages on the My Forza part of FM.net, lets what happens when I get on forza.

Last edited by Wanted on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:59 pm

T10 has me by the balls. I like their games way too much and keep shelling out lots of money towards them. I cant stop. Its not stopping.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:14 pm

the ban threads have started and i'll assume due to the expected huge influx phRED is just cut and pasting an apology and the unmanned email address Rolling Eyes

Last edited by MosukeKodoSan on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:14 pm

there are also several geniuses asking for their unicorns back geek
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:17 pm

LOLOL so are they wiping saves as well?
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:19 pm

They must be lol
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:20 pm

lol good!! I've been waiting since monday
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:20 pm

nah seems the guys asking for unicorns have restarted themselves
looks like the ban hammer is most important to T10
then they'll start the invalidations
then if they can be arsed they'll think about unbanning
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Quote :
Apologies for your frustration, however you should contact Turn 10 at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bans or enforcement of Xbox LIVE's Terms of Use and Code of Conduct are not discussed on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:23 pm

I better not be banned that's all I'm saying
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:24 pm

are you banned now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next