Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention All Shops!

Go down 
+20
Texas Chia
CheekyChipsYo
Sidewinder
Minty
TGF KillaCali
Old King
DB BeeDee
PhatballeR
Drags
Crook
END Cody
MichaelC
TXSCHMIDT
Impulse
TRK
Kru Jones
DIS OldManTiger
MosukeKodoSan
Falken HD
Smooth
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

Attention All Shops! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:55 pm

i like what kru is saying, but maybe you would have to be a member for X amount of days/weeks for this rule to go into effect. I could see many newcomers just buying the permit from the start and using it for better pricing.

Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:00 pm

@Tig Exactly, I though 3k + free pass originally
Now its wtf? A wide body from Japan is £600, vinyl wraps are 1k (or under £250 if like me you did it yourself) so why are they sooo expensive in bnb?
I understand the pricing is inflated across the board but adding everything up who's going to pay $15k for a custom job when its only 2.8k to paint it a plain colour themselves
It's too big a gap

As for 10k, when you look at the volume of paints ordered in the marketplace that's a little steep
But if it alows shops to get the average joe to pay them 1k to paint his car saving him $500 it 'could' work
I still think 10s a little high though
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:04 pm

10k is way to high! Kru, look at your own shop "Beat Street" hasn't even made 10k and by those rules you're 5,500 in the red!
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Rather than the monthy pay or one off tariff
What if..... Hear me out... Lol
Working in a shop means you HAVE to pay full price for your own cars?
No more worries of those opening a shop to fiddle or getting a buddy to paint yours while you paint his at reduced rates

So anyone that's a painter has to pay full material cost but beyond that they have no labour anyway?
So a wrap would still cost you 3k tiger, but it would be say 1,5k to a customer befor you add labour charges?

Last edited by MosukeKodoSan on Mon May 13, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Not all shop have the customer base to pay that and will just fade away!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Percentages mean you have to calculate....set rates can be done on the fly.....just my thoughts.....i like your idea...give me an example my dude!

I like what Michael said. Wait a certain mount of time. Pay your initial fee and open your shop. Pay your monthly fees and you stay in biz. You dont you close

@TX if this rule was imposed first...i would have had the cash......and I still do now!
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:08 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
Rather than the monthy pay or one off tariff
What if..... Hear me out... Lol
Working in a shop means you HAVE to pay full price for your own cars?
No more worries of those opening a shop to fiddle or getting a buddy to paint yours while you paint his at reduced rates

So anyone that's a painter has to pay full material cost but beyond that they have no labour anyway?
So a wrap would still cost you 3k tiger, but it would be say 2,5k to a customer befor you add labour charges?

Oh like a TAX or %? Why didn't someone think of that!?
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:13 pm

I typo'd 2.5 when I meant 1.5k lol thanks iPhone
No not like a tax! Just 2 different costings, one for personal works and one for shops
The only thing is as painters we don't get discounts for our selves.. So no sneaky shit, and that would include work from another shop!

If someone wanted 8k's worth of work done, it would cost them 8k if they did it
It would cost a shop 4k + what they want to add as labour (I would suggest more than the other 4k as the customer doesn't have to put in any effort)
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Percentages mean you have to calculate....set rates can be done on the fly.....just my thoughts.....i like your idea...give me an example my dude!

I like what Michael said. Wait a certain mount of time. Pay your initial fee and open your shop. Pay your monthly fees and you stay in biz. You dont you close

@TX if this rule was imposed first...i would have had the cash......and I still do now!

Ok, I'm give up and still do not see where y'all are coming from. I'll just let the people that run a shop worry about and watch the rules change as time goes on and watch. Good luck to the shop owners!
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Great ideas guys! We should have a poll for the ideas and let the whole community invoice their opinions including a brief description of how it is to be used and rules that go with it...
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:22 pm

That way we all get a say and we would know what the fuck stuff costs haha
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:31 pm

I like all these ideas, but sadly you can't have them all.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:01 pm

TXSCHMIDT wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:

Ok, I'm give up and still do not see where y'all are coming from. I'll just let the people that run a shop worry about and watch the rules change as time goes on and watch. Good luck to the shop owners!

FML....if we all to the path of least resistance then nothing will be worth the fight. Sorry you feel that way. To make life simpler we will just close down Beat Street. Without a partner I dont want to even deal with it. Its cool and I will co tinue to help get this matter straighten out
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:11 pm

You took that wrong, no need to close shop and I'll still help and want to be part of shop. I'm just out of this and will let you handle all the transaction.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:13 pm

A poll on BNB is as rare as the 16 man lobbies after the cap that shouldn't have been put in place because more people voted against it then for it, and it's still there.

That's ANOTHER problem.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:15 pm

TXSCHMIDT wrote:
You took that wrong, no need to close shop and I'll still help and want to be part of shop. I'm just out of this and will let you handle all the transaction.

Im good. No need for a shop with all the drama. It was a great deal while it lasted
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:16 pm

I'm slowly narrowing my self down..... When I first joined, although not that long ago, its seemed simply, easy.... And actually making me enjoy playing FM4 in general, now, everyday.... I come on here and see issues between admins and us fellow BnBers..... Eventually I do see people fading away.... This is almost as bad as FM.net
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:20 pm

HAHAHAHA.... This threads' name should be the "Vent about it".
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
TXSCHMIDT wrote:

Im good. No need for a shop with all the drama. It was a great deal while it lasted

Is this a sign of whats going to happen? I just wanted to pull myself out of this thread since my ideas where way off from what the masses wanted and didn't want to close shop, just wanted you to handle money since you were on the same page as the rest.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:31 pm

TXSCHMIDT wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:
TXSCHMIDT wrote:

Is this a sign of whats going to happen? I just wanted to pull myself out of this thread since my ideas where way off from what the masses wanted and didn't want to close shop, just wanted you to handle money since you were on the same page as the rest.

Sign? No sign buddy. Fact is I made the shop based on the fact that me and you would pal around and have a great time painting and showcasing our skills. Fuck the money. It was never about that. When you quit painting WE quit painting. Team Stay Fly does shit as a unit, not an idividual. But as an idividual i repsect your opinion and frustrations. At no point in time will i ever force one a my best budz to do something less than ideal. Im not trippin, upset, angry or anything like that. So dont trip tater chip!!
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Only one way to clear the air.... Monkey knife fight!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Kru for prez.

That is all.

Also, I call the crazy ass monkey from Toy Story 3 if we're gonna have the fight.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:56 pm

I call the monkey from Chris griffins wardrobe
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:07 pm

My monkey will clap the shchpit out of yours, AND stab him a million times per second. What's up?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Can I get one of the monkeys from Planet of the Apes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Shops!   Attention All Shops! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention All Shops!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next