Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -

Go down 
+8
ratR0
ItsATLKraziboi
DB BeeDee
Mooove
Impulse
APX maroman
TRK
AC x Stunner
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:12 pm

I just cant wait to tandem on those streets! Car meets and cruises are gonna be awesome too.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Smooth wrote:
I just cant wait to tandem on those streets! Car meets and cruises are gonna be awesome too.

Smile me too
Back to top Go down
http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/index.php
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:43 pm

I can't wait to race the mountains VS the Mustang airplane.
And of course, Touge in the mountains as well :B
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Smooth wrote:
The possibilities of BNB will be endless!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can you freaking imagine the Touge battles through open spaced Colorado????!!!!!!!

OOOOOOHHHHHHHMMMMMEEERRRRRFREAKINGGODDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Good read: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:21 am

Also, motherf*cking wristbands!
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 am

Screw FH and TDU2 its all about need for speed underground 2 son!
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:38 am

I loved that game
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 am

Also, barn finds!
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 am

Looks like somebody now has to buy horizon forgot who said it. Hachi.

Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:51 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:01 am

TSM BeeDee wrote:
Looks like somebody now has to buy horizon forgot who said it. Hachi.

No, I said pop up headlights. Very Happy

I still don't have to buy it, nananananananananaaaaaaaaaaa.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:11 am

I wont buy horizon unless they have a robin reliant nuff said
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:20 am

I'm buying it. Definitely.
Back to top Go down
D Ind Burnzy
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:57 am

for people wondering what physics will be like its identical to forza 4, more information here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] worth the read.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:40 am

I ordered it from a local shop. I'm curious to see when the demo comes out, any ideas on that? They said somewhere in October but that's not telling me anything :]
Back to top Go down
D Ind Burnzy
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:56 am

i wish i knew after reading that it has same physics as forza 4 but in an open environment it made me more exited for the game. hopefully a demo isn't to long away now.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:21 am

Nissan Fairlady Z confirmed! (Datsun 240Z)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -    Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Controversial Thread - Forza Horizon is going to be like TDU2 in terms of physics -
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2