Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game

Go down 
+30
matty786
x3XReaperX7x
B2BTuning
DFR DEVOS
l iAlexxx l
ExtremeTurboLag
FabrezzioMarconi
DB BeeDee
Yellomello
GrahamC216
END Cody
Fadam
Volkswagen Yo
PoL1c3
Kenco
Iron Chef BBQ
Texas Chia
Cougar
Milton
Smooth
xCalluumm
Impulse
Minty
M1KE0
ratR0
APX maroman
Mooove
D Ind Burnzy
Hoonmob
TRK
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TRK
TRK

Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game Empty
PostSubject: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:03 pm

I'll edit this post with links and information.

Physics engine:
While some believe Forza Horizon will be an Arcade Racer, it will use the same engine as Forza Motorsport 4.
The only difference is that the assists are a bit more powerful, so if you turn TCM, STM, ABS, assisted braking etcetera ON, you'll have a pick up and play Arcade Racer.
Dan Greenawalt made clear that the cars will feel extremely similar with the assists turned off.

Day and night:
While Forza Motorsport 4 had different weather on some of the tracks, Forza Horizon will feature a complete day and night setting.
Cruising in the beautiful Colorado sun and midnight Touge through the mountains! Sign me up!

Confirmed cars:
Spoiler:

Last edited by TRK on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:44 pm

New info just recieved about Forza Horizon................its a waist of money FM or die! jk
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm a diehard fanboy of Forza, without the Horizon LCE I wont have all the Forza LCE's..
Updated the car list!
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Nah im giving FH a hard time until i play it i cant judge but without an xbox i dont plan on playing it haha
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:50 pm

I saw a lot of renowned gamers/writers play the game and telling it handles like FM with the assists turned off, I'm going to take a guess and buy it. I'll let you know if it's as good as I think it will be. Wont mean I wont play FM4 anymore though, the circuits need love too and you guys need some competition :B

I'll update the post with gameplay information shortly.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:51 pm

TRK wrote:
I saw a lot of renowned gamers/writers play the game and telling it handles like FM with the assists turned off, I'm going to take a guess and buy it. I'll let you know if it's as good as I think it will be. Wont mean I wont play FM4 anymore though, the circuits need love too and you guys need some competition :B

I'll update the post with gameplay information shortly.

Haha yeh man ive heard and spoken to a few people who have been able to play it and they have said the same thing but without myself playing it i cant give it good reviews or bad reviews
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Very true!
I'm willing to take a leap of faith though :B
I have confidence that T10 wont let some other studio ruin their reputation.
Back to top Go down
D Ind Burnzy
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 am

Latest interview with Dan Greenawalt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has some new information but goes over some things we have already heard aswell.

And for anyone interested full forza horizon achievement list [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:34 am

D Ind Burnzy wrote:
Latest interview with Dan Greenawalt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has some new information but goes over some things we have already heard aswell.

And for anyone interested full forza horizon achievement list [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

+1.
Added the interview to the first post, thanks!
Back to top Go down
D Ind Burnzy
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:38 am

Smile no problem hopefully i will find more, please god let me find more information. i cant wait for this game to be honest any information i find makes me more exited. just really wish i knew a date for the demo but it should be some time this month though hopefully.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:40 am

There are quite a lot of good videos on youtube.
I'll only add confirmed information to the first post though, so interviews with Dan or something similar will do :B
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:19 pm

I can not wait to touge right off of a cliff...

cant wait.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:21 pm

is there still manual with clutch? i hate driving on forza without it lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:24 pm

With all the Fanatec wheels supporting the Forza games now, there better be!
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:34 pm

You wont be able to Touge into a chasm..
At least, not if your car wont be able to make it out :B

I'm pretty sure the clutch will still be in the game.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Eh I wont be getting this unless it gets better. I just dont want a NFS
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 pm

all the reviews I have read of hands on gameplay say it feels exactly like forza physics when you have all the assists turned off.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:22 pm

retro hoonage wrote:
all the reviews I have read of hands on gameplay say it feels exactly like forza physics when you have all the assists turned off.

yeh but what does it feel like with assists turned on.... need for speed?
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Do you have any idea what it feels like to play forza with the assists on? Believe me, you don't wanna know. And I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Oil Changer
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Doesn't matter, it's another Forza game, prepare for more disappointment.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:10 pm

You shouldn't expect Forza Motorsport 4 in an open world, the game wont be that. They said that a million times.
They also said at least over 9000 times that they will be using the EXACT same engine as Forza Motorsport 4, that means the cars will feel very similar with the assists turned OFF. Must be the seventh time I wrote that sentence on this forum..

I'm pretty sure Forza Horizon will be a game to enjoy if you want a game where you can work on cars, build your car from scrap and cruise it on awesome looking roads.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:41 pm

"Oh man.. Night racing."

When I saw the photo mode I literary grabbed my head and said: "What the F@*K!"
I need this only for the photo mode.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm getting it. End of.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:50 pm

^^^ lol, you were on the fence about a week ago! I'm all in on it too!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:50 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next