Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shop's Paydays

Go down 
+17
PoL1c3
GrahamC216
DFR DEVOS
DMITechnique
xCalluumm
AC x Stunner
M1KE0
TRK
Hoonmob
SleazyKibbles
ratR0
DB BeeDee
Mooove
B2BTuning
GRT 458Italia
Impulse
Smooth
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

Shop's Paydays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:20 pm

But what about shops like Mike's ?

Would he have to pay or would the shop that he does paints for have to pay for him ?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:24 pm

He would have to pay too. He's part of a shop. Whether it's a one man show or a corporation, shops should pay.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:36 pm

I have no idea its just something i was thinking...as a community we should be able to figure this out...wheres the holey smooth when u need him? lol
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Who says im holy? Twisted Evil

I agree on a couple things.

1. Shops should not receive a weekly pay.
2. Shops should receive a startup bonus but that bonus cannot be used for personal use just whatever you make after that.
3. The taxing thing is a good idea just a simple thing biweekly maybe but I would like to hear more on that before making it official.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:07 am

The problem is that there aren't enough customers for every shop.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:22 am

That's true and it would make things complicated. So is everyone okay with changes 1 and 2? The extra starting bonus money is for like money towards a shop car but it wouldn't give you a huge advantage over others.

Also, another is that you don't need a certain amount of people to open up a shop. You can do it yourself or with 100 friends it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:32 am

TRK wrote:
The problem is that there aren't enough customers for every shop.

Thats business tho...if you own a shop/company you always run the risk of it not being sucessful and what happens when a buisness fails? they close down, theres way to many shops right now it went from basically mike to all these other shops all of a sudden which has nearly all the active members of bnb working in them so where are the customers supposed to come from if all the people that would normally use a shop run or work in a shop so it just makes it pointless to have all these shops when the work isnt there

we all know out of all the new people that sign up maybe 1 or 2 are active past the first 2 weeks.... having all these shops is just pointless i dont think giving them starting money is a good idea at all unless its a start up loan if the shop cant find produce enough money to pay it back they have to close down otherwise were just going to end up with an entire mall of shops

just my suggestions
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:42 am

Lol yea. A lot of active people are in shops, and not patronizing other shops lol.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:44 am

retro hoonage wrote:
Lol yea. A lot of active people are in shops, and not patronizing other shops lol.

its just getting a little out of hand imo although i am a dictator and an evil one at that so haha
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:52 am

Smooth wrote:
That's true and it would make things complicated. So is everyone okay with changes 1 and 2? The extra starting bonus money is for like money towards a shop car but it wouldn't give you a huge advantage over others.

Also, another is that you don't need a certain amount of people to open up a shop. You can do it yourself or with 100 friends it doesn't matter.

The last part is gonna cause everybody and their great grandma's to open up shops', I liked it the way impulse made it IMO.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:59 am

I'd say stop the weekly pays if you feel that it's necessary, but don't give shops a start capital.
If you think the weekly pays are unrealistic don't gift a large amount of money.

I guess we need to work harder!

My main concern is this:
The shops were set up with the idea of shop race/drift competitions in mind.
But for that we need shop cars. For that we need shop money.
And for that we either need A LOT of customers or some kind of weekly/monthly payment.

I think a more balanced approach would be to lower to weekly pay for shops from $6,000 to something along the lines of $2,000. Members can always gift money if they need more for their shop car. But if this goes through I'd like to see a 20% discount on shop car parts. But beware, those parts wont be able for sale to others and have to be used on the shop car.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:48 pm

I like what TRK Said but what if the shop gets a customer that wants them to buid a car, will the car be built with 20% off for parts or will it be full price ?
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:01 pm

What i think is that we just make a price per unit cost on shops. I'm going to take it real life as possable with that. I mean a sticker is 20 bucks great I just spent 20 bucks to get that sticker and i made no money. For the 2 years I have been ripping off the bnb money. So for now on I think there has to be a mark up on all parts and paints to offer. Mine is not much but its a HUGE cut in profits then ill be used to. Bnb is suppose to be hard for people to rise ahead. Not how it is now easy and boring to get anywhere. I think thats why everyone kindif gets bored of this concept. I want it so difficult where i have to be on here everyday to get any money and get anywhere. I have been holding this for a while now and thats why Im not super active for this reason.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:22 pm

How will Yokubou be able to create cars. We used recycle parts but if we dont have any income, then i cant barter for parts :/

MAYBE shops should pay tax !
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:23 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
How will Yokubou be able to create cars. We used recycle parts but if we dont have any income, then i cant barter for parts :/

MAYBE shops should pay tax !

Im selling my scooby parts now
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:34 pm

i might aswell buy the car dude.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:36 pm

ok how much?
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Lets not turn the topic around guys, keep it to PM's ;]

Mike is getting somewhere.
We are getting cash rather easily.
I mean, who in the world do you know that makes $6,000 per week?

Not one of my friends.

I'm not sure how to balance this though, not all members excel at a particular thing. It will be harder for them to acquire money if lets say the payday gets cut a bit.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:18 pm

ok broski ;]
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:26 pm

TSM BeeDee wrote:
Smooth wrote:

The last part is gonna cause everybody and their great grandma's to open up shops', I liked it the way impulse made it IMO.

Come on Smooth, you want shops to clutter BNB?

You don't see shops in real life with just one person working on stuff. It's not realistic in any way. We want this to be real right? We're basing it off real life right?

I'm not saying anything bad, I'm just saying that what you said up there also should have been a part of the community's decision.

What about the shop of all shops? What if all tuning shops got together and made one big shop? Members could donate money towards the build and any money made goes to the shop itself, plus a little on the side for labor. It could work.

Idk, I just want this to end.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:54 pm

I se where you are going with that impulse but then all the shop owners would want to be the main leader of it so eventually there would be aruguments and it would fall apart.

A bit like the coalition here.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Nah, we make it like a democracy. We ALL give our opinion on tunes, we ALL help when we can, and we ALL make money on it. Everyone has equal leadership. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:10 pm

That would take away shop specialty items and branding, which would be a shame.
The shop competitions would be void as well. As will the "who-has-the-best-shop" blabla's :B
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Lol we can't have something like "who's the best shop" if there are no customers lol.

I gotcha though.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:18 pm

It wont clutter up anything. In real life there are plenty of one man businesses. One person can create a paint shop but if that person can't produce as many quality paints as a shop with four people then that one person would either step it up or go out of business which is whjat we want.

There is no reason at all for shops to have to have at least three people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shop's Paydays   Shop's Paydays - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shop's Paydays
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next