Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game

Go down 
+30
matty786
x3XReaperX7x
B2BTuning
DFR DEVOS
l iAlexxx l
ExtremeTurboLag
FabrezzioMarconi
DB BeeDee
Yellomello
GrahamC216
END Cody
Fadam
Volkswagen Yo
PoL1c3
Kenco
Iron Chef BBQ
Texas Chia
Cougar
Milton
Smooth
xCalluumm
Impulse
Minty
M1KE0
ratR0
APX maroman
Mooove
D Ind Burnzy
Hoonmob
TRK
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
x3XReaperX7x
Wakaba

Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
At 3:50 it show painting
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:30 am

hey guys. some people already have the game, and are posting screen shots check it out

Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 8081433914_6b8c609076_z
Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 8081763890_ccfb561216_z
Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 Nqu3vt
Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 8081912027_09945f93f6_z
Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 8081897151_72bbfaca12_z

I finally fired up the demo with the fanatec. with all the aids turned off, its every bit as hard to drive the Mustang and the Viper as in forza, maybe even harder. IMO.

check this out:
H3rtZ DoNuT wrote:
QUANTUM DRiFTER wrote:
Are any of the painters allowed to tell us
how the livery import feature works (if there is one)? Is it the same
as the FM3 - FM4 one where you can only import vinyl groups, or can
you import whole designs?
There is an import feature and it's super easy to use, I think it's even better then it was in FM4. You don't have to actually import FM4 vinyls, you can just load them from the FM4 save file every time you paint. You have two options there, once is to Load a FM4 vinyl group and the other is to load the Vinyl Group you already saved in Horizon. You still can't import designs, just the vinyl groups.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:55 am

MINI!!!!!!!!!!!!

:O that s15...
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Not 1 picture of a 240 or a skyline yet though Sad
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Or an S14 Sad
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:28 pm

At least we know the Skyline is in the game. Well the 240? S14?....

SnF Minty wrote:
SnF Minty wrote:

When you see the car list, tuning will be the least of your concerns.

Lets just say, disappoint.

Turns out this is the final car list after all.

127 cars + 9 barn finds.

SnF Minty wrote:

Hit the link in this thread.

Keep in mind this does not include pre-order cars, unicorns, or DLC. But still.

Turn 10 Developer, wrote:

"In terms of the collection of cars itself, the rule was we wanted cars that felt authentic to the world of the Horizon Festival. That means we cut out the bottom chunk of cars on the performance scale – the entry-level cars you might play in Forza Motorsport. At the same time, we cut out the race cars too, which just didn’t feel right to the spirit of the game."

Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:52 pm

that shot of the S15 got me thinking, is there a matte paint option? murdered out AE86 if there is!

and the mini shot is awesome. Time your jump off the cliffside onto a transport truck!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Minty has so much hate for this game.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:59 pm

yes there is a matte paint option, for all cars

This swedish review clearly mentions 180 cars at the bottom of the first page. Minty seems content just looking for reasons to hate Horizon more.

Don't get your hopes up too much on the Mini shot, guy who shot it said its just a glitch, not really jumping from the cliff. Looks cool though

Last edited by retro hoonage on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:00 pm

yeah im happy with how the demo turned out, and ill be even happier when the full game is released.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:03 pm

With all the assists off on the Fanatec, the mustang and viper are unforgiving. Its way harder than driving with the controller. I think they nailed it, I would call the physics "close enough" to simulation, and I think they are perfect for this style game. Controller is easier than FM4, and I think I am going to say Fanatec is harder than on FM4.

I still am sad about no tuning, T10 is stupid to use the argument that "Oh there's no need to tune for a specific track for that last 10th of a second". I just want to get my alignment dialed in and get the car balanced for my driving style, not tune for every other corner on the game. Maybe next time...in Horizon 2...
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Yeah the physics are spot on.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:27 pm

so what the decision on, restarting for horizon, or just continuing with horizon being treated like an add-on?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Im pretty positive BNB will be restarting for Horizon. I may be wrong however.
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:55 pm

I have not seen if the "public cars" will be playable? I want that Toyota Camry and Audi A4 Avant Smile
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Anyone notice the pi of the evo is a lot lower than before Smile
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:16 pm

There is no point in restarting for Horizon after around a month nobody will play it.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
D Ind Burnzy
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:22 pm

I disagree BeeDee *Trollface.jpeg*
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:25 pm

i agree don't restart

Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:26 pm

Don't restart
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:02 pm

We already had a small discussion like this in the Chat Room, iirc.

Is the difference between controller and wheel very noticeable?
I have the Xbox wheel but I hardly ever use it, I might for Horizon if that is an improvement over the 'roller, though.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:07 pm

but i dont remember finishing th discussion
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:07 pm

In drifting It is pretty noticible with a wheel you tend to be smoother but I don't have a clue about racing.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Well there weren't any decisions made, Texas :B
But I think we're going to continue from F4 to FH, I sure as hell don't want to lose my saved up money..

Why I think continuing from F4 is a good idea:

FH has a lot more expensive cars and a lot less cheap fun-to-build cars.
I would also like to keep playing F4 and FH, thus taking my F4 cars from the track to the open world.
A lot of people has saved up money for FH, would be a shame if they'd lose that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game   Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Horizon Megathread: All info on Forza's upcoming game
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next