Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iconic Forza Cars?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FabrezzioMarconi
Cut Springs
FabrezzioMarconi

Iconic Forza Cars? Empty
PostSubject: Iconic Forza Cars?   Iconic Forza Cars? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:52 am

Otherwise, in your terms, what car have you seen on Forza affected you so much? Or possibly was it a car of yours that was so awesome it made an impact on you? As for my choices..
CobraTuner's Andy Sapp BMW E46 (FM2)
Iconic Forza Cars? 7975294936_dc322ccbee_z
(Not actually CobraTuner's, since he didn't paint this car on FM4)
The Reasons: I remember when he first made this car, and how amped everybody was to get it. It was an LE, and EVERYBODY wanted it. I remember I had one the very first car he sold, on the basis of who I was bidding against's Xbox froze. I got it for a deal at 80 Mill (which is pretty bad, the economy was awful in FM2). It was basically a fancy paperweight though, since every time I took it out in a public room made the game freeze.

Boppinz Maruta-Goya S15 (FM2)
Iconic Forza Cars? 7975294886_beac43d778_z
The Reasons: The moment I saw the car, I thought it was heinous. It started to grow on me though, it was the first car, other than N.O.B.'s S15 to hook me onto D1 cars. It just looked...different. I liked the multicolor flames on it, and just the general flow of the car. Not to mention Boppinz destroyed it. He did such a great job, and the prices that the car commended didn't do it justice. Multi-billion prices I want to say.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Yours?
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

Iconic Forza Cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iconic Forza Cars?   Iconic Forza Cars? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:52 pm

I am probably the only one who thinks it. GMC Vandura is a game changer for me. I have like 10 of them already in my FM4 garage. It better be in Horizon, and with some other GM motor swap options.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

Iconic Forza Cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iconic Forza Cars?   Iconic Forza Cars? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:17 pm

the vandura is a massive blank canvas to let a painters mind run free, kinda like the roof of the mini in FM2 lol

the 240sx is mine.. the fact that i can build a car i actually owned IRL took drifting on forza to a all new level
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Sponsored content

Iconic Forza Cars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iconic Forza Cars?   Iconic Forza Cars? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iconic Forza Cars?
Page 1 of 1