Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lock please.

Go down 
+22
PortableCorpse
Coty
Impulse
GrahamC216
theSidesweep
Saucy
DB BeeDee
Secret
Falken HD
APX maroman
MichaelC
Cougar
addiem0nster
Kru Jones
Texas Chia
Spaz
RyanHappyHands
TRK
Mooove
Smooth
ExtremeTurboLag
MrTupas
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

Lock please. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:22 am

Lock please. - Page 3 Image17

Not a bad cover model either. And a cool hakosuka
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:28 am

Actually, its a 280z not the hakosuka. But it really is nice though, and the cool thing is, the owner of the S30 is the wife of the guy with the 370Z haha.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:30 am

ohhh i meant the feature on the hakosuka INSIDE the mag there was a white one on Wantanabes
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:32 am

Ohh right haha. Completely forgot about that. Pretty interesting story on how he bought it.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:33 am

ya haha
i need to get a IT subscription
i have a Super Street one but i need both to seal the deal
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:54 pm

After meeting with the President of North American Division of Japan Auto, they finally introduced me to the car...

It was...well, I was really expecting a Supra or something with a 1/2JZ in it.

Lock please. - Page 3 8293223796_d4d53b9a11
Genesis by MrTupas, on Flickr

Its not bad or anything, I always like the Genesis. I was just surprised.

Lock please. - Page 3 8292170895_91c681b6d3

I also thought it was funny how a company named, "Japan Auto" was using a Korean car? They told me that they wanted to try something new. I also thought how my girlfriend, Kathy would take it if I told her. Shes a...I'm not sure how to say it, so I guess I'll say shes just really into stuff thats Korean haha.

Anyway, they let me take it out for a test drive at the Iberian Circuit, the track that a drift competition, Grass Roots Drift Association, AKA GRDA, was suppose to take place and where I was gonna supposed to compete with this car.

Lock please. - Page 3 8293224018_d585a2bb31

After a lap of driving this car, I could finally conclude that I hated it. Seriously. The steering felt too heavy, the clutch and brake felt very short, and the car felt very laggy while building boost. I told the mechanics of all the problems I felt with when I had the car so they tried adjusting it to my likings.

During the 6th or 7th test run, the mechanics ended up screwing up with the brakes, that around the second judged corner of the course, that brakes gave out...

Lock please. - Page 3 8330802595_f8c548850e

Seriously, whats with me getting into crashes like this? First the Vert, now the Genny. Anyway, the whole car was a mess. Fluids leaking out everywhere, parts scattered, suspension fucked up and the frames, not any better than the suspension. It would have been just been more cheaper to sell what we could off of this car and just build another one...of course with GRDA coming in about a week or so, there was just no way to build a competition car in time. I felt bad for the mechanics as they were getting yelled at...maybe if I stopped being a bitch, and learned how to drive the car, this wouldn't have happened. All of a sudden, I heard a bunch of commotion coming from outside and decided to check what it was. It was a trailer of some sort...the question was, what was it carrying? I asked the President what was inside, and he gave me a smug smile and told me that it was the new car that I'll be driving. Before I could ask any further questions, they began to unload the car. Despite the darkness within the trailer, the car glowed red, and I could spot a pair of familiar tail lights...
Lock please. - Page 3 --2_KSP7_3

"Could it be...?"

It was.

Lock please. - Page 3 --3_0vtv_3

Chucky, Aasbo's Supra that he had driven during his debut in Formula D. The car that was supposed to retired and is now back for more.

As if it couldn't get any better, Aasbo appeared, in the flesh as if to prove me wrong. "Hello!" the friendly Norwegian greeted me.

I had no idea how to react and before I could even think my mouth opened and I must have gaven the biggest fanboy scream that the world has ever heard.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am

Holy. Shit.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:53 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:55 am

--------------------------------------------------------- C=============3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------
-
-
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:08 pm

So apparently, I fainted on the spot...I was out for a few hours. Unfortunately, Aasbo was a busy man and he already spent a lot of his time bringing the Supra back to Cali so I wasted a chance to talk to one of my idols. He did wish me best of luck though with GRDA.

Anyway, during the last few days before round one of GRDA, we spent most of the time retuning Chucky to get him to fit the stanards for GRDA, seeing as how it was way overpowered than what the competition's required specs are and getting the car some new livery.
Lock please. - Page 3 8361324200_c8618719a1_z
GRDA Supra by MrTupas, on Flickr
Lock please. - Page 3 8360261705_220a4aec04_z

We were lucky to finish getting the car tuned, but we had no idea how it would run. We had no time to test it as at the time, the we actually only had a day left before we were supposed to get the car shipped out to the track. We decided we would just take our chances and see how it would do during the practice runs...

Lock please. - Page 3 8361324576_db42b0acb5_z
Lock please. - Page 3 8361324320_bee1ac4937_z
...it was perfect.

However, during the practice runs, one of the drivers ended up crashing his S14, resulting in a huge fluid spill.
Lock please. - Page 3 Oil-slick-pavement
Of course, the competition was delayed by an hour or so, so that the staff could attempt to clean up the spill, but it didn't really work out in the end as the track was pretty slick in the end. Figuring they couldn't do much, they ended up continuing the competition despite the slippery track surface. During the tandem runs, my opponent, Neroz, along with many others, fell victim to the slick pavement, causing quite a bit of accidents that ended pretty badly resulting them in having to forfeit their battles. Most of us felt pretty iffy about our "victory" but it couldn't be helped.

After GRDA, I thought it would be nice to get a little R&R and take a trip to England for awhile, but of course, I just get more stressed out as I spend A LOT more money that I intended to...
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:11 pm

I was worried, and then I realized I was up against just another leaky Toyota. Not so worried.

lol j/k. Killer car, can't wait to slam into it and hand you the win in round two, haha!
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Wow...Toyotas don't leak...they just have fail brakes, get it right.

And thanks man! And not if I slam into you first! Mwhahaha.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:26 pm

what if i lagged INTO the match with a R3 civic and destroyed u both
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:24 pm

Pm's broski!
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:51 am

So while in England, I spent a lot more money than I intended. Not only did I buy a car...
Lock please. - Page 3 8361325374_7a4b4a3028_z
E36 and S14 by MrTupas, on Flickr
Lock please. - Page 3 8360262655_5fe0588163_z
S14 and E36 by MrTupas, on Flickr

I bought TWO of them....

I know, I was originally planning to purchase a 370Z, but its a real M3 for crying out loud! Not one of the lame models back in America. As for the S14, I've always wanted one of those.

The E36, I bought for a decent price off Cougar. I believe it was the second one that he bought but decided to sell it because he still had the first one and at the time, didn't really need this one. The S14 was purchased off Matty who shipped it back to England for me from Ireland.

Decided to ship the S14 to Japan so that Addie's friend, Jiro, who is a total genius when it comes to body work, make the S14 look all pretty and stuff.

Test fitted the C-West aero and D-Max hood.
Lock please. - Page 3 8361325556_8242256f0f_z
S14 by MrTupas, on Flickr
Lock please. - Page 3 8360263017_e2425e8df7_z
S14 by MrTupas, on Flickr

Meanwhile, the E36 was getting shipped back to America. Planning to drop it more and get some wheels, but other then that I'm not sure what to do with it...

I still have that 2JZ that was in the Altezza...

Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:33 am

Do you mind if I steal ur idea about the real cars in ur OP like the max orido supra and the logic koguchi power 180. But like in mine?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:35 am

Awesome dude!
Can't wait to see how it turns out. Smile
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:48 am

So that's why Jiro hasn't been answering my calls, haha.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:49 am

Btw that s14 is pure tits
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:35 am

Teehee, sorry for hogging Jiro to myself! You should stop bye though. Never really fooled around with an SR and judging by how many SRs you've owned, your input would be nice Smile

And thanks Michael! Still has a lot of work to be done to it though.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:38 am

They like to breathe, I can tell you that. At least sport exhaust and filter, and I wouldn't upgrade the turbo without going race on both. The SR is great for people who love to hold the accelerator to the floor, haha.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:46 am

^that. And race springs and never size the turbo too big Trust me. I love a good 14
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:48 am

Yeah, I don't see a point in race turbo on an SR. May as well go RB at that point. XD
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:51 am

Actually, I already went sport turbo haha. Twas a decent price and couldn't pass it up. I probably would have went race turbo tbh...I like how it sounds and stuff.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:58 am

my non BNB SR with 468hp and race turbo/street cam, revs up really quick, spools super quick, throttle responce is amazing, and it keeps up withmost of teh big boys Very Happy if i was to run a RB it would have to have 500+hp lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock please.   Lock please. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock please.
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next