Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll

Go down 
+20
APX Gingerrr
Mooove
PoL1c3
Iron Chef BBQ
Cougar
Volkswagen Yo
iTonehh
DFR DEVOS
LainfordExpress
Smooth
END Cody
GrahamC216
ExtremeTurboLag
ratR0
Hoonmob
TRK
APX maroman
DB BeeDee
xCalluumm
Impulse
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should BNB Be Restarted?
Yes
Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 11 ]
No
Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap69%Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:09 am

forza 5 is gonna be for the NEW xbox 720 so IMO that should be a subforum as well
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:21 am

You mean forza 4 should be a sub forum?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:05 am

Run separate forums for the two games; yes to restarting for FM5.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:22 am

So when forza 6 comes, we'll defo be restarting right?
Back to top Go down
DFR DEVOS
Oil Changer
DFR DEVOS

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:43 am

agree with smooth.....i like bnb because it makes you appreciate your car more.

just looked at the specs on the 720....they are thinking about stopping the resale of games ..very bad decision.

Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:44 am

ExtremeTurboLag wrote:
So when forza 6 comes, we'll defo be restarting right?

im not going to respond with anything other than this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 am

ExtremeTurboLag wrote:
I'm just like how impulse posted way too much
but hes Impulse though.
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:40 am

I voted yes for pretty much the same reason as Graham. Though that's mainly my opinion because I just started, so restarting wouldn't effect me as much as it would effect someone who's been here a while.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:46 am

My take on this:
Horizon continues further on this stuff.

BNB restarts when Forza 5 comes around the corner.

Payday seems legit, $6,000 is a big amount of money.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:07 pm

im not getting forza 5. or the new xbox. so WTF would i do if we restarted.......
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Do what you always do, Play with yourself.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 Tumblr_lw16aa5eFB1qcysa6
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:36 pm

I say yes to the restarting, ONLY because of the new rule that was placed on parts (same class only), but people with loads of parts (Mike0), what do they do? Can they still use any of those parts they bought before on anything or place them in a class?

Also, more events or higher paydays. I've been here for over a month and I can trade for a car, but doing anything to my current cars.... Meh.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:39 pm

There is a rule that parts have to be used on the same class car?
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Its sounding like there may be soon. Up til now I didn't think there was, just that it was sort of frowned upon.
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:22 pm

I voted no. I think we should have a separate thing for horizon though, because the cost of cars maybe different? so the starting money, payday amounts, and parts lists may need to be modified for it.
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:26 pm

I think everyone who has any say within BNB, should look over the rules and stuff carefully, mainly ones to do with how you moderate which parts go on which car etc, make sure you're happy with the prices of everything, then restart. But, take into account how long people have been here, work out amongst yourselves how much extra $ someone should get for being here say, a month longer? Or maybe decide a set amount of $ for every month you've been here, add this onto the starting sum for the people who have been here whatever amount of time, and those of us who are new, will just start off with whatever starting sum a new member would get. I know this sounds stupid, as it's my only source of income at the minute, but look over the weekly wages thing.. Maybe if it was a lower amount per week, it would make people more interested in joining events, assuming there are enough events made to keep up with everyone.

EDIT: As for the Horizon discussion.. Why not just disregard Horizon altogether? Sure there are people who will be getting it and never playing FM4 again. But Horizon doesn't have anywhere the amount of cars as FM4 does, so only a select few people would even be able to do a FH BNB. Sure people can still use it if they like, but not as a whole seperate thing. If they want to recreate their car the best they can on FH to cruise around with likeminded BNB players, then let 'em. But at the minute all of the main stuff to do with BNB is on FM4, and unless you want to hassle yourself with running it twice, on two different games (Which will happen, even if FH only has it's own sub-forum, it'll get complicated trying to keep check on everything), then I suggest keeping BNB where it's at now, on the tracks of FM4.
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Yes (Or run seperately). Because

- Cars are missing in FH (cant carry over)
- Parts may be missing in FH (f.e. no drivetrain swaps?)
- Everyone starts off with the same
- FM4 people can go on and dont have to flame like 'OMGZZZ I LOSTZ EVEREEETHEENG'

Theres more reasons but cant get them together right now.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:32 pm

I said no on restart a few days ago, but reading through the list of reasons.. I still say no.

But, I think itone is onto something. I dont think BNB should even go to FH.. My two cents are that people who want to take their cars to FH can. It would be like a vacation... "Hey look, my pink scooby is in the foothills of colorado!" But, then a few days later, it's back on silverstone...

With the car selection being a ton less, no tuning, etc. I dont think FH should even be a sub forum or a part of BNB, unless the user wants to make it a part.

BNB goes on as is until FM5 - then restart, but I say we cross that bridge when we get there...
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:36 pm

thats not a bad idea either. if people want to do stuff on Horizon with their cars, they can, but not running a whole separate BNB set of forums just for Horizon.

Still should be at least a Horizon Events forum for those that want to do that.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:39 pm

i still say FM5 sould be on a subforum since its on a completely DIFFERENT console

still restart for FM5 but leave the FM4 part alone

Last edited by camaromanLS1 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:39 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ to both posts.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

^^ Yea, I like that too retro. Events for Horizon is a must, but as for new garages and whatnot I dont think that is necessary. But a small sub for events, I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
APX Gingerrr
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:41 pm

I say BnB restarts and im cutting somebody in half with either bolt cutters or a coin.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:43 pm

APX Gingerrr wrote:
I say BnB restarts and im cutting somebody in half with either bolt cutters or a coin.
haha lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll   Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should BNB Be Restarted? Poll
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next