Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
+28
Drags
Kru Jones
Old King
AC x Stunner
Volkswagen Yo
GrahamC216
Minty
addiem0nster
Falken HD
DragonSpade
MichaelC
ExtremeTurboLag
Ialyrn
Spaz
Iron Chef BBQ
xCalluumm
MrTupas
Railplanner
Texas Chia
Mooove
iTonehh
APX maroman
Cougar
TRK
ratR0
DB BeeDee
PoL1c3
Smooth
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:46 pm

As the title states, post any questions/comments about the new forum look here.

Q: Is my money useable in all three versions of BNB?
A: No, Forza Horizon money is cr (3,000cr) FM4 money is $ ($3,000)

Q: Can I transfer anything to the other versions? ie. cars, parts, money
A: No, all three versions are being run individually so nothing is transferrable

Q: Starting out, 25k pay as usual?
A: Yes, you start each section with 25,000 when opening your garage.

Q: Also when payday comes around, Then you collect for each garage you may have? (6k for horizon, 6k for FM4)
A: Yes, money is not interchangeable so you collect 6,000 for each garage on payday.

Q: Can I transfer parts from one car to another in the same game?
A: No, parts are only transferable between the same two cars in the same game.

Last edited by Smooth on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Not really getting the new layout now, why are there 2 different Forza 4's?

Whats up with the hc/cr/$ stuff? (Why isnt it all CR)

Is the starting money the same in FM4/FH

This is it for now
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 pm

So even on FM4 our garages have been wiped, when most people voted against that ?

Or do we play on the classic part ?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:50 pm

PoL1c3 wrote:
Not really getting the new layout now, why are there 2 different Forza 4's?

The new Forza 4 was created for those that wanted to start fresh on Forza 4 without being at a disadvantage. BNB is always a WIP and through Forza 4 there were some rules that gave some advantages over others money-wise. The new Forza 4 section was created so everyone can start fresh and it can be viewed more carefully this time by moderators.

Whats up with the hc/cr/$ stuff? (Why isnt it all CR)

Some members have thousands of dollars in the FM4 Classic and I wanted everyone to start fresh on Horizon and FM4 which is why money is not transferable between the sections. The money is in hc/cr/$ so they dont get mixed when won in events or in daily activities.

This is it for now
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:52 pm

makes sense.

Ill start up fresh for Horizon, not sure if I will for FM4. Unless a bunch of others are too.

So another question: Starting out, 25k pay as usual?

Also when payday comes around, Then you collect for each garage you may have? (6k for horizon, 6k for FM4, 6k for FM4C)
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:57 pm

TSM BeeDee wrote:
So even on FM4 our garages have been wiped, when most people voted against that ?

Or do we play on the classic part ?

You can continue your old career in FM4 Classic but the FM4 section is a chance for those who voted to start over but dont want to be at a disadvantage for the reasons given above.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:59 pm

retro hoonage wrote:
makes sense.

Starting out, 25k pay as usual?

Also when payday comes around, Then you collect for each garage you may have? (6k for horizon, 6k for FM4, 6k for FM4C)

Spot on with both of your questions, although pay for FM4 and FH will begin next Thursday.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:00 pm

right. thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:01 pm

So can we continue our stories from FM4 to FH?
That IS what we voted for.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:03 pm

TRK wrote:
So can we continue our stories from FM4 to FH?
That IS what we voted for.

Sadly no, everyone will be starting fresh on Horizon.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:07 pm

That's too bad.
I'm sorry but I don't have time to save up for the money to buy the car I already own on BNB to buy it again for Horizon. I also feel it's a bit weird to run three different BNB's, I thought it was ran just fine before.

I might check this forum sometime, or when I change my mind or whatever.
Sorry to be such a pain in the ass but this is how I feel.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:20 pm

It kind of sucks, but we did jump the gun by getting BNB cars for Horizon before any rules were put in place. Although I have less money invested than you Im sure, I guess my car is coming back to FM4C, and then 1 of the rides might get sold off because what do I need 4 cars for?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Yeah, I agree.

Only gonna be running BNB for forza 4, starting over.

I'll have to think about Horizon.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:43 pm

ill start over on horizon, but keep my garage on FM4 how it is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:48 pm

I'll probably use the restart on Forza 4 purely to build myself a different car up, and just use it for random BNB lobbies etc, as I doubt any events will be hosted for it. xD
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Ill start over in Horizon too seeing it is all I have at the moment... lol.

Now, with shops. Can I start up M7 or will I need to create a new one?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:51 pm

You can continue M7 in FM4C but start fresh in the other sections. Just think of it as if you were opening up another M7 shop in another different location.

Last edited by Smooth on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:52 pm

iTonehh wrote:
I'll probably use the restart on Forza 4 purely to build myself a different car up, and just use it for random BNB lobbies etc, as I doubt any events will be hosted for it. xD
how wrong you are. I just posted the first [FM4] event.

You are exactly right though. after a few weeks its going to be redundant as hell with the existing FM4 stuff.

Smooth, is it possible that in the future, the FM4 events can be open to either garages? Otherwise I think I will just lean towards running A class events on FM4C, and lower class events on FM4

Last edited by retro hoonage on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Haha, another branch in CO.

Man... Im franchising biatches!!

Im also taking applications, and we need cooks & busers.
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:20 pm

I'm a pretty kick-ass cook. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:24 pm

I think you've got your got fingers trapped in one of those, Chinese finger traps by pulling apart FM4 into two separate sections.

It's going to be confusing for new members joining, unless you've changed the how to get started section....

then if u change that so every new member starts in the new FM4 section, it will undermine the "classic" section, and the members there will have to restart again, in the new section, so as to still be able to compete in comps...

Can u see the problems that will arise as the forums continue to grow?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:45 pm

I understand what you are saying Texas but the level of activity is what runs a forum. It's ultimately up to the community to either start over or continue their careers in FM4 Classic. If nobody wants to start over and that section of the forum becomes inactive then it will be removed.

The new FM4 section was put there to give those who wanted to start fresh a chance to do so. It may be difficult to grasp at first but we need to see how things unfold before eliminating an option that some may want.
Back to top Go down
Railplanner
Cut Springs
Railplanner

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:56 pm

So are events being run in Classic as well? I haven't been running that for that long, and I've just managed to get my second car an it seems a shame that this might be going away...
Back to top Go down
Railplanner
Cut Springs
Railplanner

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Also, in happy to run a new car for M7 in the new FM4 if you'll have me, Mooove?
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Question

Does the rule where you can only buy a car that is worth 25,000 hc/cr only if you've been a member on the forum for 3 weeks+ or does that apply opening a new thread on the horizon fm4 boards?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next