Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
+28
Drags
Kru Jones
Old King
AC x Stunner
Volkswagen Yo
GrahamC216
Minty
addiem0nster
Falken HD
DragonSpade
MichaelC
ExtremeTurboLag
Ialyrn
Spaz
Iron Chef BBQ
xCalluumm
MrTupas
Railplanner
Texas Chia
Mooove
iTonehh
APX maroman
Cougar
TRK
ratR0
DB BeeDee
PoL1c3
Smooth
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Just a quick question. If I bid for an R35 in the auction house and I win it for a ridiculously cheap price, does this mean that the cheap price would stand, because I won it from the auction house ?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:30 pm

No, you must pay the game's original price for the car.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
SinistersList
Cut Springs
SinistersList

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Ey smooth just a quick question, Last time I was on here it was Thursday and I was waiting for the Payday thread to open up, but come the next day my internet was off and has been off since then. I was just wondering if I could get any back pay? I mean just like PCL we used to say if it's your fault then no, but if it's something bigger then usually we would still get paid.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:00 pm

SinistersList wrote:
Ey smooth just a quick question, Last time I was on here it was Thursday and I was waiting for the Payday thread to open up, but come the next day my internet was off and has been off since then. I was just wondering if I could get any back pay? I mean just like PCL we used to say if it's your fault then no, but if it's something bigger then usually we would still get paid.

The problem i see with this is that there are gonna be alot of "my net was down" or "aww man i was having issues". ANd everybody would be wanting back pay

BUT....this aint my call
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Awww I wasn't signed up on BNB yet back then, but can I still get those Paydays to?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
SinistersList wrote:

The problem i see with this is that there are gonna be alot of "my net was down" or "aww man i was having issues". ANd everybody would be wanting back pay

BUT....this aint my call

I'm gonna go ahead and guess this one will be a no. Something similar happened like this way back and that person was denied. If one person is allowed then that means it wouldn't be fair for the others whom were denied.

Back to top Go down
SinistersList
Cut Springs
SinistersList

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:23 pm

I was just asking because I wanted 1 week for my first check that I never got and I was reeeeeally looking forward to it, Can I at least get one? my first one?
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Last weeks payday hasn't been locked yet, go post in it.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:30 pm

IDK bro...its a slippery slope...if one person gets a lil break then then flood gates will open up with similar requests...im not trying to be mean or deny you your cash but unfortunately rules are in place and we have to abide by them. There are plenty of events to make cash in. BUT like i said, its not my ultimate call...but using prior cases as a reference im gonna say...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
SinistersList
Cut Springs
SinistersList

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:03 pm

I understand, and I did jump on already for last weeks, but I'll just continue on. But I just wanted to know if there even was a slim chance but I was thinking about asking someone to collect for me but I think there would be a maaaaajor issue with that one.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Do you have internet now?
It's almost Thursday again so I wouldn't worry if I were you ;]

You can have last week's payday (the one that is still open) and in two days another one.
That's $12,000!

We can't change the rule, though.
If a payday is closed, it's closed.
Doesn't matter what happened ;]

It's just (fake!) cash, buddy.
Back to top Go down
SinistersList
Cut Springs
SinistersList

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:06 am

Lol yeeeeah but this little Sprinter is sucking my invisible wallet dry LOL!!!, but thanks and lucky me I do have it now after the biiiiiiggest pain in my ass and a buuuuunch of cussing out lol. But thanks guy's, I hope you see ya'll on soon.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:43 am

question: do fd3s parts work on Spirit R's?
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:48 am

i dont sewhy not. same car, just differant trim package.but i dont make the ultimate call
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:00 am

yeh thats what i was thinking, but you never know!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:12 am

MichaelC wrote:
question: do fd3s parts work on Spirit R's?

For simplicity's sake I'm going to have to say no. I allowed this in the past and people were swapping parts from one car to another and it makes things extremely confusing for moderators to keep up with. If you want FD3S prices swap the Spirit R motor in one and go from there.
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:47 am

do we have to pay for tuning our cars as i aint seen anything and i dont want to start tuning to find out i have to pay, which i dont mind obvious but i may have spent my cash by then lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:55 am

No, Senna you do no have to pay to tune your car if you are tuning it yourself or if someone else tunes it for free.

Unless you are paying a Shop here on BNB to Tune your car.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:22 am

thanks for that dragz Smile
Back to top Go down
Milton
Mr. DIY
Milton

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:05 am

Question: is the below link usefull for prices of wheels.as its know same as in-game prices. It will help if people can't get to the Xbox.
Rim price list
Back to top Go down
http://www.forzamotorsport.co.uk/index.php
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:30 am

20% of the cars new value
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Milton wrote:
Question: is the below link usefull for prices of wheels.as its know same as in-game prices. It will help if people can't get to the Xbox.
Rim price list

We already put that link in the link below so people don't have to jump on their Xbox's to find prices.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7