Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage

Go down 
+15
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Kru Jones
MrTupas
Ilarnek
addiem0nster
RyanHappyHands
Falken HD
ExtremeTurboLag
TRK
MichaelC
Cougar
Spaz
iTonehh
APX maroman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:52 am

camaromanLS1 wrote:

i just noticed i have a classic american car, Louis has a classis japanease car, and you have a classic german car Razz well and i have a classic japanease car as well

no no no, classic euro car Razz hahah, yeah sounds good need to overcome my track days though to drift proper.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:29 pm

i was thinking of the word but german came to mind first instead of euro Razz

guess i better update my bank and start rebuilding my trans am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:35 pm

waaay Smile
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:46 pm

bought some C5 Zo6 brakes
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 Fr10380

BFG Gforce KDW2 255 front, 275 rear
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 Img00446bn9

aluminum driveshaft
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 Nish1

Got the trans am prepped for paint, all the bodywork/primer. borrowing the flatbed from work to take it to the shop Louis works at and paint it there over the weekend. fire engine red with factory stripes and factory honeycomb wheels.

i woke up this morning and Faith was laying her head on my chest, i didnt want to mooove (see what i did there?) cuz i knew id wake her so i jus layed there and help her till her car decited it was time to wake up and came meowin for 20 mins. we took a shower and she made breakfast. i called my boss and made plans to norrow the flatbed tonight and again sunday night. i cant wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Actually, mooove haven't been on lately..
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:28 pm

i miss mooove Sad
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:47 pm

I dropped the trans am of at the garage and drove it in. i started helping Louis working on his Z, fabbing motor mounts to put his SR into it, a few hours later we got it so we can bolt the SR into the Z so we can start fabbing intercooler and exhaust piping soon.

by then the paint guy showed up so i talked to him about colors for the T/A. i decited on a factory '74 trans am gloss red with factory stripes and bird. he didnt talk much but usually the quiet one do the best work so i let him do his thing and went back to work on the cars, tinkered with the E30, checking for more rust. then Louis had to go, he left me the keys to lockup do i dtayed for bout 20 mins so i could take the valve cover off teh 2.3 to see how it is. it has sluge but nothing was worn! idk if its gonna be a swap or rebuild. ive always liked turbo E30's

i headed back home, the paint guy told me to pick the car up late tomorrow and itl be done. i got home and passed out as soon as i hit the couch, Faith jumped on my lap and said "what the hell no hello? no i love you or i miss you?" i said "i love you now fall asleep with me" and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Sweet read Smile that trans ams gonna pull nice I bet Wink
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:33 pm

lol, you can swap the engine from the 69 gto judge into it.. then up the displacement to 7.2L Wink
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Slept in late cuz i wasnt feeling well, Faith made me breakfast in bed and snuggled up bside me to watch tv, my mom sent me a pic of what my garage looked like, covered in a foot of snow. i replied "good thing i put the cars in the garage lol" i miss the snow in a way. something bout taking a stock KA 240 and throwing it sideways on snow was just the most fun i ever had.

i took Faith along to go pick up the trans am from Louis's shop. the car was outside along with the 240 that seemed to have a long night last night.
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 77-Pontiac-Trans_Am-DV-08_HPA-02

it looks beautifull! Faith said, it still had the stock motor and trans in it so i could drive it home. Faith left in the subby cuz she had a job interview to go to. me and Louis talked shit for a bit, discussing a SR swap in the 240.

i do a quick look over of the 240 and fire up the ole trans am. drove it back to my house and got the engine out and the engine bay cleaned. by them Faith was back, she went inside long enough to change into something that can make me loose focus of anything im trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Awesome read dude!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:33 am

Looking around on the local forums and found a guy selling a gto judge engine. the stock 400 is nice but the gto's 400CI v8 has a much better powerband and a more marerial to bore/stroke it to a 7.2L down the road.

nuthing much got done besides late night shenanigans with mah lady Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:44 am

Trans Am is looking good dudemanbroski

Thought I'd leave this here as well...
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 Smokey_Bandit
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:22 am

Niiiiiiiiiice
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:22 am

Hahah nice Tupas!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:32 am

<3 smokey and the bandit
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:44 am

Burnt Reynolds, best actor lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:24 am

indeed
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:58 am

best part when he looks straight into the camera!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:37 pm

i woke up this morning and didnt feel like myself.. i felt.. depressed.. idont know why, i felt like driving.. Faith jus got up and asked what was wrong. i told her i didnt know. she seen me in this state a few times years ago, so she handed me the keys to the STI and told me to drive up in Red Rock, it helps. i drive off.

i get to the top and just as a stop a shelby gt500 blew past me like a asshole , almost took the bumper off teh subby, i was temped to chase it but i was driving the stock STI. if i was in my hachi it would be a differant story. i stand by the gate looking iver the mountain, i hear the sound of v8's heading down teh mountain, one was teh mustang, the other sounded like a BMW. but i could be wrong

i get back home, walk in and hug my girlfriend, she laughed and said "you better?" "yepp!" i said as i went in the garage.. i spent hours, didnt eat or drink as i rebuilt the suspension and brakes of my trans am, semi gutted the interior and got the tires on.. as old as this car is.. i want it to hang with teh best of them on the touge.

strano springs, bilstien shocks, c5zo6 brakes, g-force tires, and soon to be a 7.2L under the hood.. cant wait to see what is does. Faith came out and said "its 5pm werent you gonna help Louis with a SR swap?" oh shit! yes, thanks for reminding me babe!. i hopped in teh hatchi and headed to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:44 pm

The SR will have to wait. We are putting the motor back into Jordan's E30. You free in the week? We can do the SR then.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:47 pm

thats fine dude, yeah later this week sounds goon Smile
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Alright man.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Woke up this morning and took the top end off the trans am. it looked rough but i was building a new motor so i put it back together and took it for a curise, the first real cruise i took with it got to know the car a bit more. it wasnt powerfull, 201hp olds 400ci v8. but the torque in the low end was amazing. the exhaust was rusted but it sounded awesome. i got back a few hours later to see my lovely girlfriend in the front yard washing her STI, i helped her was it and i took the buffer and fully wax/buffed the whole car, it looked amazing

i got the chrome trim on he car, cleaned it up and cleaned the garage. Faith came out a few hours later to see what i was doing, i was playin some Simple Plan on teh radio and singing to some of the songs i knew the lyrics to. she sat down and had a beer with me. she caught me staring at my hachi in teh garage and asked "whatcha thinkin bout babe?" i replied "idk.. i want a S15.. but the hachi is just to awesome.." "you miss s-chassis dont you?" i nodded, she kissed me on the cheek and whispered "you missed me, you got me back.. maybe the same will happen to the car Smile"

i hopped on the computer and looked at craigslist. a couple S15's poped up for sale.. pretty god prices. i looked at my keys with teh toyota badge on teh keychain and thought a bit.. i clicked teh button to make a new add, and started making a F/S ad for my hachi. "if it doesnt sell i still love it.. if it does. im getting another S-chassis"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next