Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage

Go down 
+15
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Kru Jones
MrTupas
Ilarnek
addiem0nster
RyanHappyHands
Falken HD
ExtremeTurboLag
TRK
MichaelC
Cougar
Spaz
iTonehh
APX maroman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:47 pm

Nice read!!! Hachi for sale? Im interested.......
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Looks like you'll beat me to that S15 :c desperatly want one but just don't have the money :'c
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Buy my 240 if you wish?
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:47 pm

dont have the DLC for it. only reason i brought teh STI into teh story was cuz its not registered for BNB use lol

altho i might wait for the future ford performance pack with the 98 cobra, and a 03 10th anniv. SVT cobra mustang...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:48 pm

Ah right haha.
Is that coming?! Cool!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:50 pm

yeah lol, my buddy found it on a UK official video game website. at least they listened to me! i wanted a 03-04 SVT cobra in a forza game since forza 2 lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Cool, I think I might buy a Mustang.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:54 pm

id daily the hell out of a SVT lol. IDR if he said there was a release date tho. so idk when it would be comming out
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Oh my god, you have no idea how excited I am for the 03 SVT.
Is it like hard evidence or just a rumor?
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:00 pm

this, im a slightly lighter S13
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Sounds evil!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:12 pm

this playlist. is what made me appreciate LT1's.

i cant wait to get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:32 am

Woke up like normal. spent 30 mins trying to sweet talk faith into letting me use the STI today. she still said no, she had a smirk on her face, i couldnt help but to push her against the wall and kissed her. i left to go to louis's in teh hachi. when i arrived i seen a black caddy sitting out front. i walked in and he left a note saying he was picking up the SR for his Z and will be back in a bit. i cracked open a beer and waited a bit. i heard the truck backing in so i grabbed the engine hoist and headed over to unload it. after a bit of prepairing we got teh SR settled inwith all its new parts. the me and Louis said out goodbye's and left. i got back home and napped, i woke up during teh sun set with a cat and a female on top of me. Faith made dinner, and we talked about me selling the hachi. she told me she found out there gonna have a big shipment of fords soon, she doesnt know when but they have the 03 SVt cobra 10th anniversary edition!

we went to bed and went to sleep.. i felt a lil wierd. idk why..
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Nice read man, got a question.
What's different on the 10th anniversary Mustang to the regular one? I've googled it and all I can tell is the wheels are different. Only done an image search though.

EDIT:
Nevermind, I found it Smile
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:31 pm

haha not sure what all is differant TBH lol. the ones thats comming to horizon is a vert tho Wink caged SVT cobra vert.. omg, i think it would get more lovin then Faith would then (shhh Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Hmm, a vert would be cool.

As far as I can see it has different wheels and some red bit on the interior.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:52 pm

yeap pretty much lol. hopefully they make it as incredible sounding as it does IRL. and hopefully not 50k haha. hopefully around 30kish
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Yeah me too haha.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:48 pm

boring day, replied to stupid emails about my hachi. hung out with Faith and looked for cars for sale, she caught me looking at a 95 cobra. "i thought you hated fords babe?" she said questionally. i replied "theres 3 differant mustangs id drive hun, the foxbody, 95 cobra, and teh 03 terminator. the foxbody isnt in colorado and theres rumors of some 03 cobras being delivered later this year" she said "i like thos ones to. rather have a chevy tho" i pointed to the open door leading into the garage where you can only see the Trans Am on teh fender and teh honeycomb wheels. "theres my GM" she smiled and asked "how much is it?" "idk it doesnt say right now". she kissed me, got up ad started dinner, the cat jumped up on teh couch and started meowing "BABE I WANT A DOG!" i yelled, she broke out laughing as she saw teh cat crawling on me "hahah no dear, i loves my cat" "i love your cat to but it car be a lil out of control at times" (if you know what i mean)

we ate steak and fries and watched a movie in the bedroom. and fell asleep. im gonna help Louis on his Z tomorrow. hopefully itll drive.. at least run tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Sweet read dude, I'm stuck on Mustangs at the minute haha. Don't if I should wait for the '03 or buy the '95 now.
And, the Z should run tomorrow. Going to tackle the wiring, and if we get the diff and driveline in it should be able to go for a quick test run.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:36 am

sweet dude. yeah since chevy put a rather dull selection of cars in horizon i gota resort to furd.. still may get a s15 tho. not sure..

after another 45mins screwing with the xbox.. its dead.. no use getting it to work
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 pm

well, today didnt start so good for me. got a call from my mom, she said my great grandmother got into a car accident, shes fine but i want to be there and im accross the country.. when Faith woke up i told her and she was sad, she tryed to cheer me up by making me breakfast, it worked a little bit, i told her my plans and she said i hang out with Louis to much, "you hang around with Louis and nissans to much" she whined "buy a nissan and ill hang out with you more" i teased, she punched meand i pushed her on teh couch and ran to teh back of the house, she was walking around quietly looking for me till she rounded a corner, i jumpoed out and yelled. ahe screamed and jumped back, i grabbed her and hugged and kissed her.

a couple minuets later a heard a rawr from outside. i look out the window, a 95 cobra was driving around! Faith rolled her eyes and pushed me against the wall away from teh window and stood in frnt of me "how may i help you ma'am?" i asked Faith sighed, she had that i want you look in her eye. "hmmm i dont knoooow" she grabed my hand and pulled me into teh nearest bedroom in teh house.

a lil while later i came out and started looking at cars and parts for sale, "build the trans in teh T/A or save up for a new daily" i asked myself. i was in deep thought when i was startled by Faith, she was dressed, she said she was going job hunting. she wrapped her arms around my neck looking at craigslist, she kissed my cheek and whispered "im leaving, i love you" "be careful, i love you too" i whispered as i watch her ass walk out to the garage, i heared the subby start up and drive away.

going to Louis's in a while to werk on the Z today, cant wait to hear it run!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Nice, tell her to come too Smile
It will be finished soon.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:08 pm

haha ok, ill tell her to stop by when shes done Very Happy i think she wants a project for herself now, she jelly lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Haha, there's isn't a lot of cheap cars. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next