Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tupas here, ready for the party!

Go down 
+6
Falken HD
Ilarnek
APX maroman
Cougar
TRK
MrTupas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:34 am

pink corvette? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 am

PINK CADILLAC!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:36 am

I heard Gumpert Apollo S's are really good in the snow
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:37 am

They also make great fire wood!
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:44 pm

nice looking FRS Tupas Smile as for a car thats good in the snow maybe one of these?

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 M1A2-TUSK-upg-2005-1

If you get one I may need to borrow it for some "jobs" I need to do Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Thanks Chef! As for the suggestion, the Complex will only allow me 2 car spaces at the most, and I'm pretty sure the tank will take up like 4 or 5 Sad

But I am getting the next best thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Barbie's dream car?
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Next best thing to an abrams tank, hmmm...

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 DRR62021-2

an M2 Bradley infantry support vehicle? main gun isnt as big but it can transport you and all your friends, and the wire guided missile is nice too Smile
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Haha, okay maybe not exactly the best next thing...but yeah, either way it'll be sorta cool Very Happy

Part 7
Many weeks have passed. With Kathy busy with school and her dance classes, she was always busy during the day while I was busy with my own job during the evenings, so we didn;t see each other much throughout the day, and when we did, it wasn't more than at least thirty minutes. Luckily, we were both given about two weeks off for the holidays so we spent most of that time just being together.

Christmas finally came and Kathy surprised me with a new helmet

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 9k=

And a new set of Buddy Club P1s
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 IMG_0397

And finally, it was my turn to give her my gift, the locket that I ordered from amazon a few weeks back, only now, it contained a picture of both of us. Judging by her silence and the tears that started to flow from her eyes, she either hated it, or loved it. I assumed the latter as one thing lead to another and yeahhhhhh.

So anyway, because the FRS couldn't clear the snow at all with the new ride height, I had to take the bus for the last couple of weeks to go to work. Quite, frankly, I'm tired of it. Luckily, the last couple of weeks before I was given my vacation payed well enough, that I had a bunch of money saved up in the bank to buy another car!

I remember seeing a bunch of Sti's being unloaded at one of the dealers at Carson so I decided to test my luck there. There was a bunch there, all looking like they had just rolled off from the factory. Only problem was, there wasn't a WHITE one! Seriously, they had every other color, but white there. Hell, they even had a couple in the less common sonic yellow and san remo red, but NO WHITE!

I was then interrupted by my inner rant by a middle aged woman who asked,"Excuse me sir, is there anything I can help you with?" She seemed to be wearing a dress skirt of some sort and a blazer so I assumed she was one of the salesman here.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you had anymore Subaru's like those over there, but in white?" I questioned, pointing at the brigade of rally cars.

"Oh yes! You're just in luck. We actually have one more in the shop where it should be having it's fluids change. Shall I pull it out for you?"

My "Yes, that would be swell."

She gave me a nod before dismissing herself to get pull out the Subaru. A few minutes later, she finally pulled up the car into the dealer's parking lot. I finally got a good look at it and my face of excitement suddenly became a face of...surprised? The car that entered the lot wasn't a Subaru, but it was actually...

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8337050220_1d454645ca_z
Evo 8 by MrTupas, on Flickr
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8335993107_305bf6e445_z

An Evo. It certainly wasn't what I asked for and how the lady mistook an Impreza for a Lancer was completely beyond me, but hey at least its white. The lady stepped out of the car, giving me the change to check out the car. It looked pretty good and seemed to be running in tip top shape. Mileage was a little under thirty thousand, which was pretty low for a car of this year in my book. I told the lady I'm interested and asked how much they were asking for it.

"Well we're looking for $30,000, before taxes, registration, etc. Or best offer."

"Oh I see..." The price they wanted was way to much out of my budget and I doubt I'll be able to get them to lower the price to what I was looking for...looks like I might have to let this one go...not until I get to test drive it at least.

I asked the lady for a test drive before making a final offer and of course she agreed. We got in the vehicle and she began directing me to where the highway was. And this is where all hell breaks loose...

We came to a stop light, right before the entrance to the ramp to get on the highway.
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8337050648_717d74f942_z

"I won't launch it, I won't launch it, I won't launch it..." I chanted as I started reving the engine a bit.

The lady gave me a cautious look, asking what I was doing. I ignored her and continued my little chant and reving the car, which soon turned to bouncing off the rev limiter.

Finally, the light went green. I dumped the clutched and stomped on the gas as if my life depended on it..
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8337073370_e427d896f4_z
Evo by MrTupas, on Flickr

80...90...100...110...120...130...140. I start letting off the gas for the sake of the screaming lady who probably made my right ear go deaf. She demanded me to drive right back to the lot. I shrugged nonchalantly and began driving back to the dealer.

"So about the price..." I started.

"If you promise to never come back again, $20,000 and its yours." She said flatly.

'Well this worked out well!' I thought. Deciding to press my luck I asked, "Out the door?"

She hesitated for a bit, before giving me a look that turned into a sour expression as she thought of the wild ride a few minutes ago.

"Yes...out the door."

"Deal!" I exclaimed. We finally got to the dealer before I could even stop the car, she jumped out and ran back inside the dealership, probably wanting to get as far away from me as she could. I laughed and started petting the steering wheel of my new "Highway Queen" and headed home.

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8337050788_b311fecb08_z
Evo by MrTupas, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:24 am

Awesome read dude! Loving the Evo. Smile
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:04 am

Didn't see this til now lol. But thanks Cougar!

Part 8
So, I was out driving a couple nights ago where I saw this slammed Prius. Lower than ANY of the cars I've seen in Colorado so far.

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8425513518_0691f162f6_z
Wtf by MrTupas, on Flickr

Embarrassed that a little Prius was much lower than me, I said "fuck it, time to go on a shopping spree." And I did.

Fortune Auto 500 series Coilovers
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 Fortuneauto_500seriesCoilovers
BBS RS-GT wrapped in Yokohomas
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 Rsgt1
HKS TI
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 3880
AMS Intercooler
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 Modp_0910_01_o+2003_mitsubishi_evolution_viii+ams_intercooler
STM oil cooling kit
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 Stm_oil_cooler

And a cf hood. Also went wingless in attempt to look more sleeperish.

As she sits now:
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8424543297_8024e4db76_z

Been out on kanjoing everynight lately. I gotta say, as much as I love the touge, highway racing really gets my adrenaline going.
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8425633372_1acea4b558_z

Kathy finally picked up her car as well. A 2013 SI HFP model in sunburst orange pearl. I was pretty surprised because I had a good feeling she was gonna get an RSX. Not really a fan of the 9th gen civic to be honest, but man, the K24 is a real screamer.
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8425633444_da5d7a9210_z
2013 SI by MrTupas, on Flickr

Snow had cleared up in Colorado for awhile, but the FRS still remains undriven. Thinking maybe that I should just sell it and put more money into the evo...Hm...
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:15 am

try's to look "sleeperish"..buys wheels and a carbon hood LMAO Very Happy

like the civic, thinking bout buyn a 86 SI and build a all motor single cam lol
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:22 am

LOL, good point. In any case, I have big plans for the car including the look too, so its not gonna look like this for too long I hope.

And doooooo eeeeet. Single cams must be more reliable than any B/K series! I mean, one less cam to worry about right?

I jokez.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:47 am

lolz, depending on what next months DLC is ill pick one up.

anyway.. HOW THE HELL DOES A PRIUS GET THAT LOW?!?!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:40 am

Haha ik. I'm like........ Whoa.

But freals we should get some Tokyo extreme racer styled- kanjo sometime. That Wud be pretty fun!
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:39 am

Yeah...thats like the only Prius I've seen that low too lol.

Yeah dude, for sure! Always looking to join a BnB horizon lobby, but I'm never on when one is hosting lol. Then again, I haven't been on xbox lately Neutral
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:19 am

lol u got a 12k payday 2day tekniklee
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:11 am

Thanks friend! Your FRS is in storage til you get here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:49 am

Much appreciated. I'm thinking a rally car is needed. I'm thinking it should be an R34.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 am

Update your bank stoopit.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:55 am

Lol, done. I'm slacking really hard atm haha. And an R34 for a rally car? Interesting lolol.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:32 am

Ahhhhh no LOL! I only had 6k to give you haha. I meant you got a 12k payday cuzza your normal pay plus my payday haha.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:34 am

And yeah, I rally an R34 in GT4. Works really well but mostly you never see Skylines in rally.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:40 am

LOL, awks. I shall change it now.

Haha, I've never seen a Skyline for rally. Not that I bothered to try searching for a rally one lol. But whatever works man.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Part 9

So, word got around that I was looking to sell my FRS. A good friend of mine from overseas, Addie, was interested in buying her when he immigrates to Colorado. After agreeing to our payment plan and all the paper work, I had the FRS stored and ready for Addie to come pick her up whenever the hell he gets here.

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8453989379_fecb9fea65_z

It was only after I took one last look at the car, I realized how much of a big mistake I made...I wasn't just gonna flake on Addie, especially after he wired the money to me. So I did the next best thing...

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8453989225_f19aaf82bf_z
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8453989137_717fa2397c_z

I picked up a BRZ limited. Serial #0001, the very first BRZ ever produced which was supposed to be "San Remo Red." The car is actually firestorm red, the same color code for the FRS. Apparently, the factory mixed up the color codes and this was the result. Not gonna complain though, this is pretty much the only BRZ that came in firestorm red, straight from the factory itself Very Happy

Car felt pretty similar to the FRS despite the minor cosmetic differences. I do admit though, I really love how red looks on this car. Luckily, I sold the FRS to Addie in stock form and kept all the aftermarket parts for myself, so I wasted no time getting them installed.

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8455082964_8e2404d4c1_z

To celebrate our new baby, Kathy and I took a kanjo run into the sunset <3
Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 8453989293_d3cbdef9d9_z

Well, there goes the plans into making my evo a beast Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tupas here, ready for the party!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next