Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tupas here, ready for the party!

Go down 
+6
Falken HD
Ilarnek
APX maroman
Cougar
TRK
MrTupas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Awesome!
I'm unsure of my next buy, either a BRZ or an FRS.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:07 pm

I'd say BRZ haha. Both cars are pretty much the same, but the BRZ has much more options than the FRS.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:09 pm

That's true, the more I see it the more I want it..
Hmm, I might buy one.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:10 pm

:O baby? Congrats. Not so sure on the BRZ myself.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Do it or be bitch.

Jk, but seriously, do eeeet.

And yes, baby #2 <3 First being Kathy haha. And I really like the BRZ. I guess the fact that you can swap in the STI engine is what sold me.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:14 pm

And that. ^
That's it, I need one.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:21 pm

still wont beat the t/a after it gets boosted. Very Happy the brz is sexy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Will anything. Haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Possibly my evo when finished? (there is a possible engine transplant in the future)
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:33 pm

I should really build my Evo as well...
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:59 pm

well my T/Adoes 175mph as it sits. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:08 pm

mine does about 160-180 (think its 182) with the dog-box spec as i want it on standard engine :C
Really tempted to get a bigblock build at somepoint.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Haven't ran my Evo in the while so I wouldn't know Sad but I'll take you anytime at a dig, maro lolol. Or at least until you get meatier tires Razz
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 pm

You got a Evo IX tupas? Razz
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Nah, the VIII :l I wish I had the nine though. Really wanted the vortex generator on this car
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Got a VI myself, cruising Wink when it gets back from cage install.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Haha, I'd be down for a cruise. Maybe even a bit of Kanjo on the freeways Cool
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:59 am

I believe this will cover the rest of the money I owe you for the FRS, good sir?

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 8472094411_a384ae5d16_z

Six-thousand monies to you, my friend.
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Haha, yep!

As always, glad to do business with ya Addie. Enjoy the car!
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:08 am

Sounds good to me Wink I love driving the highway and touge, wish we had cops on the highway or something so you had to go slow sometimes Razz
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Haha yeah. Or at least add in traffic in multiplayer. I was serious disappointed when I found out there was no traffic whatsoever in online lobbies...

Part 10

So while I was working at the club a few nights ago, I overheard some of the Colorado locals talking about a get together at Carson's warehouse for a bit of streeting. I wasn't really a fan of street drifting...I mean someone could seriously get hurt right?

HA! Yeah right! As much as I loved the track, my hearts always been on the streets. Anyway, I decided to butt in their conversation. Of course, they were a bit weary letting some stranger into one of their meets, but they decided to include me in their plans anyway. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. Its been awhile since I went out sliding, or even had a tandem at that.

Few hours later, my shift finally ended and I was about to head to the warehouse. I sent Kathy a text, telling her I was going to be a little late. Few minutes, later, she replied saying that she was fine with it and for me to be careful.

As I arrived into one of the warehouses I was told to meet them up at, I came to find 7 other cars, a very menacing 350z, two S13s, one being a hatch and the other a coupe. A rusty S14, a very clean Hachi, a VERY low miata, and a stock looking EF hatch. I assumed the EF must have been a film car due to the fact it had a few gopros stuck on it. Each of the drivers were standing by their own cars, probably waiting for me.

They all took a good look at the BRZ, probably thinking I was out of my mind to drift it. The dude in the Z asked if I was seriously gonna drift my car, which I replied with a nod.

He raised an eyebrow at me and shrugged, muttering "Whatever. Not our fault if you crash." I told him that he had nothing to worry about as I walked back to my car. I decided to just park and watch them go first so I can see how they would approach the entry first. The drivers of the S14 and Miata were obviously beginners seeing as they spun out a majority of their runs as well as clutch kicking right at the apex giving them a really late entry. The drivers in the S13s had potential, and the Z and the 86 were probably the best out of the group seeing as they were able to tandem with each other fairly well.

"Hey! You gonna drive that thing or hardpark it all day?" The 350Z driver taunted. I was getting annoyed of the bastard, so I rolled up to the start. Of course, all the other cars cleared the way, parking to the side probably wanting to watch me crash or something. The entry was long enough for a nice ebrake entry. The handbrake locked up pretty well as I only had to pull it up for a few seconds before getting back on the gas. Sliding through the pillars of the warehouse, left of the gas a bit for the transition before getting right back on the gas pedal to get the rear end of the BRZ as close to the wall as I could.

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 8496220638_76951b2ba1_z

Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 8496220620_91eb490256_z

I was actually a lot closer to the wall than I intended to...In fact, my butt cheeks were clenched pretty hard because for a second there, I though I was gonna eat it. The others drivers look stunned. Taking another second or two to realize what just happened, they all suddenly burst into a cheer. Even the Z driver nodded in approval. They soon got back into their cars and we sessioned the spot more for another thirty minutes before deciding it was best to go now before we attracted unwanted attention. Kai, the driver of the Z and I exchange numbers so that he could get in touch with me for more street sessions and what not. Guess hes not much of a bad dude after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tupas here, ready for the party!   Tupas here, ready for the party! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tupas here, ready for the party!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3