Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eireira
Wakaba

Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ? Empty
PostSubject: Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ?   Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Hello everyone my name is Luke i am new to BnB. I think this is a great new way to play forza and brings lots of new challenges. If you are not in a club in forza 4 and you are interested in joinin one i have a sucessful drift team that is doin very well and i am looking for people with a sideways talent to join our club and community.The club is called built not bought (TAG-(ae47) it was created on the 29/03/2012 and has 14 members the club is ranked in the top 1% of all clubs in drift class leaderboards our position is 22,592 out of 3,507,929. there are over 40 club cars with drift tunes and team designs if anyone is interested in joinin please feel free to do so as any one is welcome my xbox name is staffy117 if you want to add me i am always drifting on forza i look forward to driving with you.

Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ?   Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:41 pm

I have 3 questions

-Is this a BNB garage or just an advertisement ?
-Do you follow FMDL regulations when drifting ?
-How do you join ?
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ?   Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Ummmmm this is the wrong place for this - try off topic or chat lounge
And please cut down on the ads
Back to top Go down
eireira
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ?   Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:22 pm

its not a BnB garage its just the name i called it and its not an ad either didnt mean for it to come across that way i was just putting it up because i do a lot of drifting and the club is good so i thought there might be a few on this that would like drifting who is not in a club so thought they might want to join. if you wanted to join just add me and il send you an invite.

only new to dis michael didnt even no there was a chat lounge i thought this was were you put stuff up ha
Back to top Go down
Secret
Mr. DIY
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ?   Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:00 am

You've got this "ad" posted in the Garage Section. That's what stunner was getting at.

This seems more like spam than anything.
Back to top Go down
http://502photography.wordpress.com
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ?   Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:33 am

Secret wrote:
You've got this "ad" posted in the Garage Section. That's what stunner was getting at.

This seems more like spam than anything.

Spammers don't reply to human questions, Secret ;]
It's just a good intention played out a bit wrong.

As said before, this belongs in either off-topic or the chat room.

Good luck with your club!
Back to top Go down
Secret
Mr. DIY
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ?   Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:34 am

TRK wrote:

Spammers don't reply to human questions, Secret ;]

Touche.
Back to top Go down
http://502photography.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ?   Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not in a forza 4 club? why not join one ?
Page 1 of 1