Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Impulsive Tuning- Open for Business.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Impulsive Tuning- Open for Business. Empty
PostSubject: Impulsive Tuning- Open for Business.   Impulsive Tuning- Open for Business. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:01 am

Welcome to my tuning shop, Impulsive Tuning. Here, I'll be helping people(who want it) tune their cars, free of charge. This goes for any car, as long as its specs are up to FMDL. I'll get to those later. It can be a BNB car you own or a car you just need some tweaking on. I don't care. I charge nothing. This isn't connected to my garage on BNB, either. I'm just here to help. If you would like for me to help tune a car or have any questions, just hit me up on xbox live. My GT is END Impulse. If you would like for me to tune your car, fill out the form below.

GT:

Car:

Problems you are having:

Preferred driving style: When you fill this out, be as descriptive as possible. Don't just put "I want to have both speed and angle".

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specs to follow:

Unlimited HP cap

S class or below

Sport tires max

Forza aero is allowed, but only the wing, not the bumper.

It must be REAR WHEEL DRIVE. This doesn't mean I won't tune Skyline's, it just means I won't tune Evo's. As long as it's RWD, I'm good to go. Thanks for looking! Also, if TRK sees this, no, I am not leaving GarK tuning. This is something on the side due to my boredom.
Back to top Go down

Impulsive Tuning- Open for Business.
Page 1 of 1