Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Empty
PostSubject: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)    Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 pm

First off i know this doesnt apply to 90% of us but..
as you know smooth has setup the bnb police department,
what you may not know, is us members have no authority, we are simply extra eyes and ears for smooth to keep up with events on the forum and to watch for bending of the rules and forum dramas etc..
with that in mind, i've noticed and so have other bnbp members that there are a few banks that dont have totals or proper details for sales/buys
i know people arent actually cheating the system, its just lazy habit, but can everyone try to keep a running total (maybiez even with totals every few weeks in your timeline Embarassed ) and try to say what they bought/sold, and where from/to
As Kru says 'Clarity is key' Wink

this isnt meant as a rant or with any offence, just to try and keep banks organised Razz
waffle over
and thank you for reading
Back to top Go down

Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)
Page 1 of 1