Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!

Go down 
+5
Cougar
ppyuri
Kru Jones
DIS OldManTiger
sSPapowSs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:17 am

Morning Papow !
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:19 am

Morning Baghead.

Done my s14 yet?

You aight mandem?
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:20 am

Haha lol , will try and do something with that crap s14 ;p , what you buying today then I wonder :/,????
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:22 am

Gonna build this Shitter up once you've sent me the paint.

Gonna be full of poweeeer!
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:24 am

Hmm .. I bought a SR20 last night :/ might BULID a shitter friend for your shitter ! Smile
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:26 am

Eeeeyeah!

Ill have my Bimmer Friends and shitter friend(s)

it'll be a ghetto D-car like some of the Ghetto Downhill bikes ive built in the past
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:28 am

Sweet I'm thinking of buying a 240sx to be my Shitter Very Happy what time you online today ?
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:31 am

Errrrm. Bekky's on about us going round to her mates for a meal or some bullshit, i have another meeting at 2pm today so i might not be online at all today. Hopefully ill be on by 8pm. im gonna try and whine my way out of going out for this gash meal.
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:33 am

Hmmm G.A.Y ! Lol I will catch you when your online then Smile
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:34 am

Cross your fingers! Im not abig fan of going round to bekkys friends houses, means i have to be nice to their boyfriends, no matter how much of a monumental cunt they are.
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:39 am

Hahaha my toes are crossed also Smile ... I loved yesterday's lobbies your E36 with tupas and me ;p I'm gunna take photos when I can be arsed to wake up :p
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:41 am

I Love Ennis wrote:
Hahaha my toes are crossed also Smile ... I loved yesterday's lobbies your E36 with tupas and me ;p I'm gunna take photos when I can be arsed to wake up :p

I did notice you were touching my bottom. Wink

Get up you lazy fuck AND DO MY S14!
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:42 am

Hahaha lol Very Happy I love my S13 <3 nd I will attempted you s14 no promises thou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:44 am

Doesnt have to be perfect, thats the point.

when you do the photos get them on the forum and let me know. i want to see Smile
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:46 am

Sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:24 am

Bump for new build
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Bump for New ride.

THE 370 IS [Blueword] MINT!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Yo! Ill give ya 8k for the golf....not a penny more (cuz I ain't got it)
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:49 am

It was nice to finally hear your voice today. Yes, extra homo <3

Love the Z though! My 350 has the exact same wheels Razz
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:56 am

super extra homo! I nearly made a massive deal out of the fact you utter sweet words into my ear.....piece ;-)

yeah the 370's comming along well. needs a few more tweeks, mostly gearbox and stance stuff. but it's nearly finished..then time for a celica supra!...and kru...yeah you can have it for 8k. I think I might buy a mk1 golf. do you want the car?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:42 am

Do I want the car..........Yup!

You sending or I'm building?
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:48 am

Up to you mate...the build is simple and the sticker bomb isnt even on it anymore. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 am

Ill build it.......what color?

I get everything in your spec sheet? If so what wheels are those?
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:04 am

Colour...Black.
Cragar street lock D's in 17 widest width..

The only other thing is the race springs....so yeah, you get everything Smile
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:05 am

Thanks broski!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!   Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pow! Im out for a while Guys. TOO much work to do!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next