Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!

Go down 
+14
PepsRocks
DIS OldManTiger
xCalluumm
MichaelC
Drags
PhatballeR
86guy
GrahamC216
Cougar
MrTupas
Kru Jones
Mooove
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:58 pm

I can do the B class & A class & S class with cars I already own....

Does that mean, post all 3 times in different cars & collect 3K?
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:09 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Okay, A class is now completed ..... Can I downgrade my cars too?....
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:10 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:12 pm

When do I collect monies? I need race tires .... LOL Sad

( I presume once event has ended ? )
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:14 pm

when you post a pic with the time
that the rule for all events... but you knew that right, just testing me Razz
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Ohh okay, well, I have just brought some race tires ( will update bank after racing )....

And then Il post the pictures and make monies :3
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:16 pm

oh be careful with race tires, they're banned in almost all events for bnb Wink
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Also if you're intending to use Race Tires for Nurb, slicks are restricted! Street legal rubbers only past track toll booths! Or some fancy explanation like that, I think.

Edit: Damn you posted before I did x.x lol
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:20 pm

So.... for the event, I cant use race slicks ?.... I know I can't use them in any other event really but, for this one I thought I could ?
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:21 pm

every event i've seen posted since i joined was no slicks... so i added it to stop peeps wasting cash on tires they'd only ever use once (to save the likes of you moniez chipz)

as they ain't in ya bank yet then ya havent bought um yet!! (so i would not buy them if i were you bud)
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Looks like Il re-do the S class race with sport tires then :'(
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:23 pm

sorry fella, but you've saved 4k!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Phewww, well, I'm re-doing the S class, all the others are O.K ... Go to part shop if you want them tires bro Smile
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Brought some new parts for the rex & chucked the spare old parts to the parts shop.

So, I had like.... 11,900 so far today, wanted to get an upgraded clutch and driveline first off!

and that left me off with 6,700 to spend so I thought id treat it to a sport flywheel too :3

Hopefully it will help the throttle response a little! Rotary's are just bwoss once built right.

Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:19 am

Saw this today, and it didn't even seem like you posted that much today lol

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:07 am

Woah. Oops! Maybe I should leave BNB for a while then :3
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 8726397696_aebb72c463_zLock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 8725279019_f4713f94c0_z

Spent today tuning the Rx7 & lead to adding back the race weight removal as it felt heavier then first though with just sport. But anyway, I spent a few hours in the garage, seeing what was wrong & right with the car as I did pick it up rather cheap, infact ' too good to be true ' kind off price, but, she is perfect! I was planning on removing the engine and upgrading but after today's tune & setup its perfect, only downfall is after a little play with BalleR she did get a little bit brused but, its used & abused for a reason. Il keep the garage updated on the build as it goes, I still haven't had time to look at the 240SX yet but, thats for a rainy day!

Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:38 pm

It's been a few uneasy days, miles off driving, miles off fixing, but, I have had some great fun along the way and met some pretty cool people & rides. I'm sorning the 240SX off the road for a while until I get back from vacation, currently staying in Auberge hotel whilst on my random travels.... I got some pictures whilst I was in Germany too taking part in ' The Green Hell ' event setting some quite nice lap scores.... Whilst in france I came across a nice old Audi driven my a mad man, Il let all the pictures do the talking.

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 8727314474_11c67e04a4_z

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 8727314102_d9eefe230c_z

Letting the car rest for the day after some hard abuse.

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 8727315552_6270bcbebf_z

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 8727315064_6713ec693f_z
I told you he was mad'
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:37 pm

I'm having a ' little ' time off BNB, although I will still be active, I am trying to stay away from the parts shop as I really need to save, I have however been playing with the Roxio and decided to upload a little more to my YouTube page.

I don't really know what else to do, currently. I enjoy building and tuning, feel free to try out the tunes you see!

If anyone actually wants their BnB car showcased, built & tuned & used, let me know, I got some spare time.

Anyway, here is a few more video's..... I will note, that the tunes you see is what I do use, however after a quick run I do tend to re-tune as I run on base tunes for the videos and then do the little tweaks to get the car perfect for me.

Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:29 pm

I think I am going to pay off the Shift-UP 240SX design tonight providing Smooth gets back to my P.M's, after that.... I don;'t know if I should chuck $$$$ into it, or .... Sell it.....

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 8730669067_15ab774eac_z

What you know about wobbly RSJ's kid?
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:48 am

Okay, well, the 240SX if up for breaking, I decided I want a small rotary garage.... Although it won't stay like this for long ( This is me you are talking about ) I do want 3 fully built rotary based cars, both the Rx7's are done, a few more penny's inside it will be just as good as the Rex's!

Il let ya'll know the plans soon! Anyway, here are two fully built cars, faultless and work 100%

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 8733926242_c4ac4c59ca_z
Back to top Go down
PhatballeR
Mr. DIY
PhatballeR

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:21 am

Haha how is my Rotary brother doing?? Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/brayan.sredzinski
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:43 am

Tired, hungry & my girls tits are annoying me. Literally thinking of building a vert IRL now...... Dayummmmm.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:34 am

I'm off to grab some Eunos parts today, consisted off;

Full race rollcage
Full race weight reduction
Race driveline
Race brakes

Had to buy all brand new as I couldn't find a good breakers yard Sad, wasn't to bad though as it only came to $8,800.... The car should now be fully prepped Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next