Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!

Go down 
+14
PepsRocks
DIS OldManTiger
xCalluumm
MichaelC
Drags
PhatballeR
86guy
GrahamC216
Cougar
MrTupas
Kru Jones
Mooove
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:50 am

NICE rides bro!!!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Cheers bro. Wait till the eunos is built :3
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:34 pm

I.O.U MosukeKodoSan $2,500 ( PAY BACK PAYDAY ) For....... A nice old school RS1800...

Yeaaaahhhhh booooyyyyy... Shit, It's going to collect dust for a while ....

Eunos comes first but not far to go, literally another $4,000 / $8,000.....

I think it's safe to say I now own 4 super cool cars, also, I took the Eunos for a spin...

Check it out;

Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:13 am

No rush on paying the 2.5k chips
Get your mx5 built then hit me up
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:25 am

Il try and get it back to you ASAP so I have no money fees, you need the money to build that Subaru that you are selling to me :3
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:53 am

Haha, my gf asked why I sold the skyline last night.
So I showed her the impreza and she called me a dick, apparently the impreza's ugly and the R32 was gorgeous, so I'm an idiot Pmsl
Oh well I'll save and buy another one a some point haha

The S204....... Is not for sale :p
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:10 am

Aha, my girl is the same! Women just don't understand the value or how special some cars are, it's a learning curve... I am just lucky that she wants to soon get into drifting with me ( IRL ).

I have taught her car parts, but showing her pictures... Lol's Smile

Here is the $2,500 I owe you anyway bro Smile
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:10 am

The Eunos...... Hustles.

Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:14 am

Nice Cheeky, only heard the back bumper tap the walls a couple times.

Car looks good, Seems to be running pretty well also.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:18 am

I did a few runs..... I couldn't tell you if this was the right or wrong one as they all came out pretty identical....

Now watching it though, second to last corner I should have slowed a little more to link up and transition onto the last bend Sad Never mind, Il do some more soon...

Built wise, its there engine wise & all that, I just keep finding super small imperfections on the tune yet..... I want to adjust to it, instead off re-tuning for 2 hours.... Lol! :3
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:21 am

Tune a single car for Two hours... yeah, I don't think I could stand that ha.

The longest I've sat down and tuned a single car was probably 25 minutes.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:31 am

See, I know my ' base tune ' and I use it on every car, no matter what the power nor size, It's the fact off knowing it works and putting it into practice is what makes it easy, I did spend 1/2 hours when first tuning but now, I could build a full U&A car in 30 mins and it would still probably kick ass like a kung foo panda.

I am going to try a new way off tuning soon though involving the caster, I run currently at 7.0 but I want to add more camber ( +3.5 & add like 3.0 caster ) Just to see what can happen Smile
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Finely, we have update Very Happy

After buying some 4AGE parts from JYard I thought I may as-well build another Very Happy

This one is going to be a grip based car and should hopefully do me proud!

I brought some new parts and a AE86 from the dealership Yo!

Current spec;
Spoiler:

I'm poor again!

Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:27 pm

Looks like I am being a car whore again.....
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:34 pm

Rolling in an Altezza, I feel a Maro coming telling you should have gotten and IS300
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Mehhhh, I traded her for the 86' Something different, I decided I'm keeping my TU cars @ TU and my BnB cars can be for time attack or drift only, I have been debating into what to do though, think I might spend some time building up the DC2 for a while as a all out FWD rocket ship'
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:33 am

No more car whoring, I am going to build up all the cars to a selected class ( nothing over A class ) and get that garage tidy again as its driving me crazy, I have been away a fair amount lately working, but I made some new video's last night that wasn't to bad on the Touge Smile
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Free street part from Mo' time to get the DC2 in the air! Youtube has taken over my life.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Nice Tandem of Die sig. I like Justin's car better myself.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:24 am

Here's the rest of the money my dude! $4k! Nice doing biz with ya!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:02 am

Here's $4k towards the Alteeza! Only $5k left! Get it to ya soon!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:19 pm

No rush brother. You want any parts for her?

You can pay for them whenever.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Okay, a well deserved garage update.... I have been working from 6AM till 8PM, and its been a total killer, randomly decided to break and sell all my cars, IDK why, I just did, I then brought this and that this and that, I either sold it super cheap to help someone else out or I made some money back, but anyway, none of that matters. After selling all the cars, I had a few ideas but I wanted a car I have never used on FM4 better alone BnB, this is where TRK comes in, he had a nice, stock and clean TVR up for grabs and only sitting at $35,000 BIN price, It had to be done!

So far, I have done nothing to the car besides the free mods, some Volk Te37's and a diff setup to help her skid, already, its almost perfect, I think in the next few days when I am free, I'm going to treat her well & possibly make a video off her because she so sexy.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:11 am

Nice!

Here's the remaining $5k! Really appreciate doin bizzness with ya!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Gave the TVR some loving, by loving I mean, she skids like a little baby & I aint even touched the engine yet.....

Its now running a full trans & handling pack, full race, she is a animal!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!   Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock please, moved to a new garage as this one is messeh!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10