Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)

Go down 
+3
DB BeeDee
xCalluumm
Verza 7T
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Verza 7T
Cut Springs

Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) Empty
PostSubject: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone on this forum heading up or down the road to The Scottish Car Show this year? Biggest show in Scotland, huge number of cars and a hall with 50 of the best cars around Scotland.

Also the laddies, what can I say... stunning isn't even the word.

Just thought i'd see who is heading there this year as I'll probably see you as I'm on a stand this year, my car can't compete with pretty much any car there but it's all about the fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:15 am

Im thinking about going... Smile
Back to top Go down
Verza 7T
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:21 am

Do it! do you live far from Edinburgh?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:23 am

I used to live there haha Razz Now im up at Inverness
Back to top Go down
Verza 7T
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:31 am

You let down, you live miles away now, you better be there Razz.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 am

I'll try aha Smile
Back to top Go down
Verza 7T
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 am

I'll have to get up at like 5 in the morning to get up there Razz
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:37 am

I would go but the 21st is my nephews birthday and we normally take him to the Zoo, so I would have no way of getting there unless I some how pass my driving test between the 3rd and the 21st of july.
Back to top Go down
Verza 7T
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:15 am

You ain't got a chance haha, that sucks man. Can't believe no Scottish people are going man... you guys a let downs Razz
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:28 am

Oh man.
I wish. :/
Back to top Go down
Verza 7T
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:30 pm

I'm crying why is nobody going ;( my car will be visited by nobody haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:35 pm

What ride is you rolling?
Back to top Go down
Verza 7T
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:45 pm

I'm 17 and live in the UK so don't expect much. I will have a few pictures of it uploaded on here sometime when I clean it. I own a 62' plate Corsa (Not So) Limited Edition Smile
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:52 pm

62 Plate? how much does it cost to insure?
Back to top Go down
Verza 7T
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Car was 12,500 and insurance cost me 1500 for a year on my parents insurance mate Smile
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Not bad tbh haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Verza 7T
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Before I had a MG ZR 1.4 Twincam. However that cost 2,000 to buy and was gonna cost me 4,500 to insure so I sold it... made a huge mistake by putting UK Provisional than UK Full haha...
Back to top Go down
Verza 7T
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:56 pm

I'll get some pictures up maybe tonight or tomorrow if I clean it, I'll be out cruising tonight so might get a few pictures out even tho it's quite dirty Razz
Back to top Go down
CivicEJ9
Wheels And A Drop
CivicEJ9

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:02 pm

I'll most likely be there, and if I can get my finger out and replace these two CV joints on the Honda, I'll get my Dad to drive there for me Very Happy

Arrange a BnB meet there? Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Verza 7T
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:04 pm

I doubt people from England will make it up there tbh mate, if you're there come talk to me Very Happy I'm on a stand with some minted cars a amazing looking Focus RS and like 10 really nice scoobies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CivicEJ9
Wheels And A Drop
CivicEJ9

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Haha, no bother matey. I'll be in the shit looking beat up £250 Honda XD
Back to top Go down
Verza 7T
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:09 pm

What honda you got? Got any pics? I'm going to stop going out in the car needs some monies to spend on it for the event Smile
Back to top Go down
CivicEJ9
Wheels And A Drop
CivicEJ9

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Page 57
Back to top Go down
Verza 7T
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:25 pm

That's nice mate, I wish I had that. If you modded that like bought coils, rims and that for it you wouldn't have to insure it however I would it's bs :L
Back to top Go down
CivicEJ9
Wheels And A Drop
CivicEJ9

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:27 pm

I've still got 2 years before I get my provisional, so I'm not too rushed to do anything to it, need to sort out a few nacks first. Put up some pics of your MG? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)   Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scottish Modified / The Scottish Car Show. (Sunday 21st of July)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next