Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?

Go down 
+5
xCalluumm
Cougar
SMA GODSPEED
DB BeeDee
Hachi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hachi
Wakaba
Hachi

Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? Empty
PostSubject: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Considering,the Xbox 360 is using only 512mbs of ram,and a 500mhz ATI video card.
How good will the next forza be?
We're able to have "60"fps,and 16 cars on the track.So maybe the next-gen,we'll be seeing night time again?
I'm sure this post is point-less..one can dream..onecandream

Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:46 pm

It means after years and years we are finally getting the Real Forza 3. Im getting bored of Forza 2.75.
Back to top Go down
Hachi
Wakaba
Hachi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:54 pm

DB BeeDee wrote:
It means after years and years we are finally getting the Real Forza 3. Im getting bored of Forza 2.75.
Forza 2.5 was such a let down.
Back to top Go down
SMA GODSPEED
Oil Changer
SMA GODSPEED

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:38 pm

They. Better out some good tire smoke in the next forza. Last time I checked when you drift you're car isn't suppose to shiz cotton balls out the back.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Well, that was.. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:08 pm

What happened with the Forza 5 part? It buffered all the way through and cut on at COD. :/
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Wait... Just watched the trailer. Oh. my. god. The level of detail is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:20 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
Wait... Just watched the trailer. Oh. my. god. The level of detail is amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:21 pm

The level of PGR'ness is gay.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Its only an announcement trailer lol. Of course they'll use super cars for it...
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:27 pm

dat smoke.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? 941535_574752405881004_1419666443_n
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:30 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
Its only an announcement trailer lol. Of course they'll use super cars for it...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Oh my god. Did you see the detail in the tires? So real how the smoke is wrapped on the tire like IRL.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:43 pm

well what do you expect? i'm sure its running a minimum of 4 times the power of the 360 (probably more)
stick on an original xbox game then fm4 and tell me its not a massive difference
the trailers all do the 'oohh look at the shiny keys' as they wave new shit in your face... ok it looks better, is it ingame graphics or a cinematic?
but more then that HOW MUCH BETTER WILL IT PLAY lol
as everyone's said there has been no 'big' improvement as the franchise has evolved and all the trailers going to show is the number of pixels generated, not the level of immersion or subtitles of the physics engine.
I'm exited about the game, but i'll be more excited when reviewers have given it the 10/10 score at IGN and shown the new improved features etc..
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:46 pm

I was only saying, i'm sure others are way too excited...
Back to top Go down
Brenwalsh
Oil Changer
Brenwalsh

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:01 pm

I'm a bit skeptical of the game after looking at that trailer. Will it just be forza 2.75?

After they didn't fix anything from 2 or 3, will all the bugs just carry through to this?

Also the graphics of the trailer isn't whats going to be in the final game, just look at the trailer for GTA4 and you can see the difference between the gameplay and the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:07 pm

It looks good, imo. It's only a trailer, so don't make any assumptions yet.

The one thing I will be doing though, is keeping my hopes low. If everyone gets too hype, we can all be really disappointed on launch day.

Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:31 pm

exactly,
Quote :
you mean fm5 cant walk on water? Sad
i wasn't having a go cal, just pointing out that corporations are all corporationey and they like to dazzle with shiny things regardless of if the products actually better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?   Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement for May 21st for new xbox..What does that mean for forza?
Page 1 of 1