Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit

Go down 
+3
APX maroman
Kru Jones
Coty
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit Empty
PostSubject: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Updated shot to show the lip:

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit 2ccC2

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit GetPhoto

This is how it looked when Kru sold it to me and how it'll probably look for a while

At the house.

BUILD LIST.
Spoiler:

Statement:

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit 2dywW

Link to Spreadsheet:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Coty on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:09 am

Keep her clean buddy ! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:11 am

Thanks man. I threw it around in Horizon for a while. Real nice build. I can't see myself changing much.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:04 am

ha!, the house next to yours is mine! haha!

nice car!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:57 am

Hey! Nice car. It looks like you and me took completely different ideas on buying first cars haha!
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:09 pm

APX maroman wrote:
ha!, the house next to yours is mine! haha!

nice car!

Thanks! I thought I saw a Hatchi go by. You stop by some time, you hear?
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:18 pm

haha, if it was a hachi it was my neighbors, i got rid of mine a while ago, now i roll a 600hp trans am, and a '86 civic Very Happy

will deff stop by when i have time dude!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Have to stop buy and see the new house!!! Got a new BRZ...need to put some miles on her....
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Best of luck dude, me and Camaroman work in a garage so feel free to come by and work on your car. Smile
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:45 pm

APX maroman wrote:
haha, if it was a hachi it was my neighbors, i got rid of mine a while ago, now i roll a 600hp trans am, and a '86 civic Very Happy

will deff stop by when i have time dude!
You live at the foot of the hill on that little dirt path right? And I'm callin you when I need parts brought in, those civics will eat some parts in the hatch.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:49 pm

SFX Cougar wrote:
Best of luck dude, me and Camaroman work in a garage so feel free to come by and work on your car. Smile

Awesome! I gotta put a new bumper on the Miata. Sold the old one to Portable, got a new one to put on now. Swing by after school.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Sounds good, see you then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:52 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Have to stop buy and see the new house!!! Got a new BRZ...need to put some miles on her....

Do it! You Rocket Bunny it or go a different route?
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:46 pm

So while I was out, I was going trough Carson and a dog walked out in the road. I locked the brakes up, and then pulled the Miata up to the curb. I got the dog to come to me and he seemed pretty friendly. He doesn't have any tags. Anyone missing a Shorkie? If not I might keep him, he likes going fast, so that's cool. Anyway, call me if you're missing him. I'll keep him fed and whatnot, and if no one takes him he'll be all mine!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Coty wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:

Do it! You Rocket Bunny it or go a different route?

Its all stock at the moment...a lot of Rocket Bunny BRZs and FR-S running around Colorado right now. i may just do an entire DAMD kit and wheels. Keep it low key and classy!
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:05 pm

That's the way to do it man
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:43 pm

I woke up this morning and went out to the garage to put my new Garage Vary lip on the Miata. The dog was licking my face and wouldn't leave me alone so when I finished I decided to take the dog for a ride, and as I was driving I realized I was driving towards Kru's shop. I guess I don't really know anywhere else here. I pulled in and let the dog walk around. He stayed right close to me, the leash wasn't really needed. I don't wanna name him yet, in case the owner comes for him.

Anyway I go in and look at his new BRZ. He says he got it for $17k. Uh huh, sure buddy. I'm not sure about this guy. He's nice, and he took good care of my Miata when he had it, but a BRZ $10k under book? Kinda weird. Anyway, we get to talking about his shop, and he said he needed more people. I jokingly blurted out that I could start tomorrow and he said alright. So I guess I start at 8 tomorrow. Do I bring the dog?

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit 2cecZ

Last edited by Coty on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:11 am

I forgot to show you guys, as I walked back to the Miata I saw an NSX go buy. I'll have to see if we can get him to come into the shop!

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit 2ce4B
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Hey, on my lunch break. We finished up a car today and while the guy didn't want us to show his car (doesn't want people to know it's a monster, it's a sleeper, basically) he did let us take this pic of his testing session.

OH! Kru made me a partner, so I guess this is my thing too, and if it doesn't work out we're both screwed. Anyway I gotta go look for new buildings. I'm sick of tripping over Cody's tool box.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Nice!!!! We got tools and equipment everywhere now and TXSchmidt has moved to Colorado so we need square footage ASAP. Make sure you get cash from that customer cuz he bounced his last check!!! And what did ya name the dog?
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Roscoe.

Have you thought about one of those warehouses with all the crates in em? I mean, it could work.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Sounds good. If you have time. Give the agent a call and see if he cant get us a good deal on some property in the area!
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:24 pm

I'll get right on that.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Went and snapped some pics, it's right around the corner from the shop:

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit 2cFho

Huge bay door and a regular door. All that crap inside will be gone. Notice the shipping place across the street. If we need to ship cars I'm sure we can find someone over there to help us.

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit 2cFgH

Not sure what we do with this.

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit 2cFfY

Inside.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Thats perfect!!!! Whats that a 12 bay shop? PLenty of room to take on more customers and some bigger projects!! We can even leave our personal projects inside and still have room to work! And a launch test/hoon strip? I likey alot!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next