Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit

Go down 
+3
APX maroman
Kru Jones
Coty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:10 pm

I was thinking maybe an AWD dyno there at that elevated thing...?
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 pm

I was thinking maybe an AWD dyno there at that elevated thing...?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Make some calls...get us one ASAP!!!! We are gonna need that in the future...i may buy another car besides the BZR....thinkin about it now!!!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Haha, you guys are right down the street from my company's warehouse.

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 8530011025_552967617e_z
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Sweet!!! Now you can stop by on your lunch break!! feel free to pop on in anytime!
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Pop in at our shop? Shoot I'll be over at his! haha. The good thing about the AWD is you can lock out rollers so you can do AWD, RWD and FWD. Jesus this is gonna be sick. What do we call it?
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Haha, you got it! And same to you! The inside of that place is gonna be packed with JDM rides and half-cuts and parts, so feel free to stop in and do some window shopping and shoot the breeze whenever!
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:33 pm

If you need someone to test the dyno let me know, haha. Gonna get down making the Evo much fast and hoping for at least 500whp so this would help a ton haha.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Whatever name you come up with Coty is cool by me....

*edit* how about Definitve Speed Incorporated
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 pm

PimpSpeed!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:52 pm

addiem0nster wrote:
PimpSpeed!

trust me...that was my first thought....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:07 pm

You guys.

DSI sounds badass. I think that'll work. Just need a logo now.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:29 pm

So I started making calls about an AWD dyno and they aren't cheap, but I found a company that would take some money off if we hung up some banners and stuff, so we'll go with that. Dynojet Research will be here Friday morning to put it in. A bunch of shady looking guys came with a big van and took all the boxes that were in the new shop. Guess we should probably change our locks. We moved our two lifts from the old shop, and we drove all the cars over in the dark, because some of them aren't exactly road cars. Anyway, with two lifts in the shop there's so much room not being used. We need like 10 more lifts. Anyway I have a roll cage to weld up, so I'll catch you guys later.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:56 am

Hey, free tacos here at 11:00, goes to 12:00.

Come look at the cars in the shop, look all the new stuff over before it gets covered in dust. We're still waiting on a Dyno and a lot of lifts, but we have stuff for you guys to look at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit   Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coty's Shop: Horizon Outfit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2