Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Was cleaning out garage last night...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

Was cleaning out garage last night... Empty
PostSubject: Was cleaning out garage last night...   Was cleaning out garage last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Hey guys, I was cleaning out my FM4 garage last night by putting them in AH, selling back to game and gifting a lot out to random people on my list. So, if you got one last night it's because I love you! Lol they are all tuned different, if you got one with any one of the Weld rims on it, it's a drag car. Most of the drag cars I gave out are 11 to 10 sec cars. To launch hold revs at anywhere between 3-6 rpms and drop catch around 2. If they are not on Welds prolly a drift car due to the fact that I only gave out a few grip tunes.

I'm cleaning the rest out today if anyone wants one. I don't have a list so I'm gifting random. Why I'm I doing this, you ask? For the simple fact that I'm the coolest mother f-er you'll ever meet! Lmao... afro
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Was cleaning out garage last night...   Was cleaning out garage last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Nice. I wouldnt mind a drag setup if you got one. Just interested to see someone elses tune..
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Was cleaning out garage last night...   Was cleaning out garage last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:09 pm

I wouldn't mind a cheeky addition to my shed...
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Was cleaning out garage last night...   Was cleaning out garage last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:13 pm

I'm outside with my dog and when I go in I'll send y'all some stuff. Do I have y'all on my FL? If not would y'all send me one?
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Was cleaning out garage last night...   Was cleaning out garage last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:15 pm

I like all cars bro! Haha Idc send if you want, but if you hate me and want me dead dont Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Was cleaning out garage last night...   Was cleaning out garage last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Send me a FR. I just got on and I'm going to send some before I go get some food, but I'll be back on.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Was cleaning out garage last night...   Was cleaning out garage last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Ahh crap, I'm in the middle of Indiana

My GT:l MichaelC l

(The bars are lowercase L's)
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: Was cleaning out garage last night...   Was cleaning out garage last night... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:12 am

Cheeky Chips Yo if you are ever willing, also, as i'm a cool MF... Have a GTO or summit' in return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was cleaning out garage last night...   Was cleaning out garage last night... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was cleaning out garage last night...
Page 1 of 1