Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:27 pm

Lol. Well at least you'll be getting off to a brave, fortunate start!
I still have a grand total I think one unicorn, that I derpily sold because it wasn't very good or attractive.
Rivals is cake.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:28 pm

I just want the TS S15, The Camaro, and The M3 GTR.

My Favorite Unicorns
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:29 pm

If you had the 3 unicorns from FM3, you'll get them when you start.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:31 pm

Nah, I ain't cool like that
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Well, only if you ported the save. My friend wanted to redo his file just to use a modded save of FM3 with the unicorns on there just to have them lol. Aint nobody got time fa that. Odds are it would probably work though. o.o
I just want an NSX-R. I think it would be so much fun to paint kits on then I'd be perfectly content.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:27 pm

you guys are lucky, hes still not responded to me about what I should do as I cant send a mesage on that account Sad
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:34 pm

you send the message on FM.net, and they dont send a response. I sent my message not even an hour after that thread was posted, no response. I am sure thats just how it is, and they dont have or wont take the time to send responses back.

No discussion. They just add your name to one list or another and you find out when you try to login on monday whether youre banned or just have an invalid save file.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:37 pm

I know but the account I play on can't do that because its banned on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:54 pm

Send him a message on xbox.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:40 am

Now to wake up tomorrow and find my game save currupt
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 am

I'm hoping that's what I'll find as well.

I deleted my tunes and cars already, but am waiting for them to invalidate my save before I delete it.

Some people are waiting to see if they will get unbanned before they delete their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:49 am

Why delete your stuff if they're going to do it for you?
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:49 am

Might as well do it ahead time, because you're going to have to delete it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:52 am

Impulse wrote:
I'm hoping that's what I'll find as well.

I deleted my tunes and cars already, but am waiting for them to invalidate my save before I delete it.

Some people are waiting to see if they will get unbanned before they delete their stuff.
They aren't going to knowingly unban those people without first checking through their stuff. From what I officially read, there won't be any unbans without the invalidation process prior. Invalidation is imminent.

Falken HD wrote:
Why delete your stuff if they're going to do it for you?
Perhaps so they might overlook those people? Not everyone turned them selves in ya know.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:18 am

Hahaha i love how drift free members always get banned, people dont like us even still after all this time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:20 am

SoCal, your back?!
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:24 am

Razz yes i am under strict a promise i wont talk about doing sexual things to men and anything else sexual related....not only am i back on bnb but as soon as i get my next paycheck im back on forza Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:42 am

Five bucks says you make some type of sexual reference in the next week.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:48 am

It better be in singles... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:58 am

^lol

Well. U guys ready? In a few hours it's square one

Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:59 am

So someone fill me in on the dramabama
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:00 am

Bought the Porsche pack to give me something to look forward to Razz
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:03 am

I'm actually looking forward to it...Getting to choose what's cars to unlock, etc.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:05 am

Yeh it's gonna be fun. Lets all report where we are in the game lol!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:07 am

Yeah i was guna say Mike, people need to keep us informed of when shits going down! Well im about to hop off onto BF3 so, goodbye Forza 4 save. Its been good! :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next