Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!

Go down 
+28
Hoonmob
Ilarnek
END Cody
PortableCorpse
CheekyChipsYo
Old King
TRK
DB BeeDee
ONI Synyster
Minty
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Brenwalsh
Falken HD
Cougar
Drags
MosukeKodoSan
Fadam
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
ratR0
Mooove
Wanted
TXSCHMIDT
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
Impulse
Kru Jones
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Theres this weird thing called pubic transpert. I have no idea what it is. Apparently tramps drive you for a sum of money. Sounds stupid if you ask me Wink
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Yes, I killed PortableCorpse in the Library with the Banhammer.

-Love, Phred
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:39 pm

So i guess now.....

.....he's just a Corpse.

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 380
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:56 pm

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Even dead portablecorpses can still be portable.

Sorry just had to rain on your day
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:12 pm

PortableCorpse wrote:
Yes, I killed PortableCorpse in the Library with the Banhammer.

-Love, Phred

Damn it.... I totally thought it was in the kitchen.

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 Pic139853_md
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:17 pm

I think the invalidations might not start until tomorrow. According to phRed's post on FM.net, the grace period to sign up for amnesty is through the 1st. Meaning you can still sign up today. And then he says "What will happen is once the amnesty period has closed we will begin to do mass save invalidations on all the amnestied players." So, I'm thinking that the amnesty period closes as we roll over to the 2nd. Just my thoughts anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:22 pm

That makes sense.
So I gotta sit around waiting for another day now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Mooove wrote:
Phred actually just came to my work and took my car... Mumbling something about game saves and Subarus.... I mean, I guess the FM.net mods have that kind of power...

How do I get home now Crying or Very sad

your house is now a boxer...ha!
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:51 pm

They just removed the amnesty thread, so prolly know something soon.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Atleast when i return to xbox it will be after the whipe out haha
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Once I actually get Xbox live again it will be after the wipe.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:14 pm

How do we know if we're unbanned?
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:25 pm

it should tell you your save is invalid (maybe tampered with)
you'll need to delete your save from the device storage on the dashboard
then is SHOULD let you have all online privileges after restarting the game
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Nothing has happened yet though
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:43 pm

i doubt i'll be on fm4 before the weekend anyways as i'm over the whole attitude of fm.net fanboys and i'll just load the game up when i absolutely have to for bnb reasons lol
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Only reason I come on Forza is to do BNB stuffs or slide down Fujimi with DIS and friends.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 pm

I get on Forza because it's better then Cod.

The Community Is Better then cod. Especially BNB Community.
FM.net is pretty gay but yeah
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:00 pm

For those who handed there self in, has anything happened to your account yet? My email has been read on FM and still, I can go on A/H, race online etc? Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 pm

Nothing has happened my save yet.

I turned myself in.
I was last on my save like an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:26 pm

just checked my profile and its still ok.
Back to top Go down
http://moustacherides.tumblr.com/
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:37 pm

CheekyChipsYo wrote:
For those who handed there self in, has anything happened to your account yet? My email has been read on FM and still, I can go on A/H, race online etc? Cheers!

How do you know your email was read? If it says 1 view...then that's you
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:39 pm

My message has still only got 1 view. Im on my save now and nothings happened.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:40 pm

Amnesty thread update...copied from fm.net

The time to register for Amnesty has passed. So what happens now?

If you registered we will be moving ahead with the invalidations this week. I hope to get all that performed by Wednesday.

If you are currently banned and you registered for Amnesty, your profile will be reviewed by Wednesday and the decision to set you free will be made then. If you are released you will see access returned along with an in-game message stating this. If you were refused, which there will be some, you will not have your access returned.

More details will be provided once the invalidations happen.

Now some people have registered for Amnesty from being banned for things other than the modded parts, those bans are going to stand.
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:02 am

I didn't even see that up there til' now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!   For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!!   Read me!!!! - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of us that are banned there may be hope!!!!! Read me!!!!
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next