Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation

Go down 
+24
stonem907
Old King
RyanHappyHands
Crook
PhatballeR
DIS OldManTiger
PortableCorpse
camshlom
Fadam
APX maroman
ratR0
Impulse
Cougar
Kru Jones
MosukeKodoSan
TRK
Drags
Volkswagen Yo
GrahamC216
AC x Stunner
Falken HD
MichaelC
xCalluumm
Smooth
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Have to agree with ya fellaz!!!!

Pimps should get 100% discount on parts...thats means ill Be in a Bently Super Sport in FM5 right out the gate...

Now thats rule #1!!!! LMAo!!!

But really..like i told Mosuke a while back...BnB is about the grind, the hustle for the next part, using a low dollar, low HP piece of crap work like somebodys dream. I dont think we are on that page now. Its a playa paradise out here!!! LOL!!! Mulitple whips, stacked with race parts and racks on racks in the bank statement is what i see. Shit im guilty as charged. i would just like to see it a lil tougher to get ahead, no matter what that may be. If you grind then you be alright, if your a lame, then...oh well

@ Roberts EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been in a few where were never even drifted with the full lobby. People just there for the screen shot and the free money.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Race parts on a GTR is def not what is happening during SWD events.

Also, what about a small amount shops pay employees?
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:05 pm

@Impulse:
I'm talking about changing all prices, a complete price overhaul.
If we were to change the payday and prices and leave the lobby bonus then that will be even more of a goldmine than it already is. Thus Callum's suggestion of changing that.

As Kru said; BnB is about working on your own car. You don't build a personal ride in a month, right? Might take four, or even six or more!

Anyway, I can see this thread exploding into a fiery discussion about the lobby bonus, I'll delete all those posts from now on. I'll allow it if it makes sense and is on-topic, though!

Let's keep this on-topic :]
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:12 pm

I really don't think there should be a cap for this that and the other, just a total cap that everyone's happy with, so you can get it from tuning, painting, lobbies comps or whatever
Get your cash how you find easiest or best but keep it in the spirit of bnb so no good plates lexani's on your bently homes
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:20 pm

I don't think there should be a limit to what you can earn with tuning and painting and whatever.
That's hard work we do, we should be rewarded for it.

The only logical caps are a sensible lobby bonus and payday.
Maybe even a cap if someone is winning all the races or drift events, that's no fun for the others.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:32 pm

But I win everything?
Fair enough but I was thinking for simplicity
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:05 am

You mean like what I do for my photocomps? Where the winners can't compete for one week?
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:25 am

What about "pro" comps? Offical BnB things that happen, but you have to put a ridiculous amount of money into, or get sponsored by competing in the pro am comps? For this to work, we'd need a lot of comps, but I think it could work.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:55 am

Why did you delete the posts TRK? It's called a discussion for a reason. Everything was on topic. :/
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:49 am

Brenwalsh wrote:
I think people are making way to much money off the lobby bonuses
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:50 am

No point talking about changing lobby bonuses. That obviously hurts some people LOL.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:00 am

Doesn't hurt me, I think it hurts you LOL.

Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:06 am

xCalluumm wrote:
No point talking about changing lobby bonuses. That obviously hurts some people LOL.

It's funny, I remember when we first started here, and started doing the larger lobbies, your name was in quite a few of them. Take a look at the 2nd definition below.

Definition of HYPOCRITE

1: A person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

2: A person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:06 am

My phone just died.

Last edited by Impulse on Fri May 24, 2013 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:27 am

Volkswagen Yo wrote:
What about "pro" comps? Offical BnB things that happen, but you have to put a ridiculous amount of money into, or get sponsored by competing in the pro am comps? For this to work, we'd need a lot of comps, but I think it could work.
I really like this idea!
Like, you can't just jump straight into GRDA with a full sponsored car. You will need to work your way up through the pro am events. Awesome idea dude!
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:36 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:24 am

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
+1
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Let's keep this as a discussion not an argument, we are all grown ups. Caramel, that is a great idea and was my original intention but I jumped the boat by running straight into the GRDA with fully built cars.

Money will be changing for sure so let's try to stray away from that topic.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:06 pm

Impulse wrote:
Why did you delete the posts TRK? It's called a discussion for a reason. Everything was on topic. :/

I didn't delete anything?
And yes, I mean like the way you host the photocomps.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:09 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
xCalluumm wrote:

It's funny, I remember when we first started here, and started doing the larger lobbies, your name was in quite a few of them. Take a look at the 2nd definition below.

Definition of HYPOCRITE

And that is supposed to affect me? Lol nope. PM me if you like.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:35 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
DIS OldManTiger wrote:
xCalluumm wrote:

Definition of HYPOCRITE

And that is supposed to affect me? Lol nope. PM me if you like.

Affect you, no. You'll continue to be you regardless of what I might say. You make it a point to make your point on this subject, I simply chose to do the same. It was more for others who might read your statements about the money, and understand why a bunch of us find them hilariously hypocritical. So, again, affect you? No. Affect others who might see this? Sure thing.

Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Enough with the fucking Lobby Bonus discussions, jezus.

Callum, quit whining.
Others, just don't.

Whenever FM5 comes around we'll balance everything out.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:52 pm

It looked like a bunch of posts were missing and someone said you did. Somebody deleted them, but it may not have been you.

Anyway, We're doing BnB on GT6 too right?
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:10 pm

I literary just responded to you that I didn't delete anything. It's right up there. ^ ^ ^
Like four posts above yours. Another head-butt of you, ouch man. I'll PM you.

I'm in doubt of choosing either FM5 or GT6, mostly because of the PS4 and Xbox One.
PS4 is going to the roots of gaming and One is going more multimedia.
Hard choice.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:16 pm

I know, I saw it haha. That was my response. It may not have been you, but somebody said you did, that's all.

Don't matter, not that big of a deal. I replied. Sorry for the false accusation. I did that last night when I ran on 4 hours of sleep.

Idk, I really want to try GT5/6 on PS3 so I'm debating on getting a PS3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation   BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BNB Forza 5/GT5 Preparation
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next