Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?

Go down 
+7
APX maroman
RyanHappyHands
DIS OldManTiger
Drags
Conan
MichaelC
Old King
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which car iyho do you think I should/could run?
Mitsubishi 3000GTO RWD
Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Subaru BR-Z
Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Celica GT-Four RWD
Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
2011 Subaru WRX Coupe RWD
Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?   Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:03 am

...?
Edit: Dragz I hope you know I'm still talking about irl...lol.
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?   Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:29 am

SOO doing this irl whatever the cheap crappy car I buy...

Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?   Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:54 am

Mitsustiggy GTO because my dad owned a top spec import one xD
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?   Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Oooh well I'm just gunna leave now.....
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?   Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Why not just use a cheap, proven chassis and spend the extra money on drift days to improve your skill and evolve the car around your skill level.

I don't understand why everyone feels the need to be different or unique these days.
Back to top Go down
http://moustacherides.tumblr.com/
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?   Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:41 pm

It's because a car is more than just a car in this day and age. It's both a piece of art and a reflection of the person themselves. I want it to be something different, something challenging and something people will remember. Not S13 [A] and Fairlady [B]. Like, honest to god, S chassis is ridiculously overplayed and I think I'd rather enter a motor oil drinking contest than have to be another run of the mill cardboard cutout drifter in an S. Not even for people. For myself.

Also, not sure what constitutes as "proven" by your standards. By mine, it's if it's been drifted before, how good it's drifted before and lastly how affordable (obvi not going to buy a viper or corvette any time soon).
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?   Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:24 pm

SXE10 would be cool to see in FD
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?   Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Fadam wrote:
Why not just use a cheap, proven chassis and spend the extra money on drift days to improve your skill and evolve the car around your skill level.

I don't understand why everyone feels the need to be different or unique these days.
uote]

It's that Hipster Shit. and that Yolo Shit.
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?   Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:45 am

Nvm I'm homeless so no car 4 me now.............................
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?   Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:49 am

If you buy a car, you can live in it. Problem Solved.
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

PostSubject: Re: Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?   Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:50 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?   Formula Drift: Which Car to Build? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formula Drift: Which Car to Build?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: