Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So My Xbox Broke...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Document_One
Oil Changer
Document_One

So My Xbox Broke... Empty
PostSubject: So My Xbox Broke...   So My Xbox Broke... I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:08 am

So i walked upstairs to go reset my internet and everything went downhill from there including me. I got to my room and tripped on my turtle beach wires Sad I fell and so did my xbox and my 2tb HDD. My xbox turns on but it wont play games and my HDD wont boot up. Isnt life just the best Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: So My Xbox Broke...   So My Xbox Broke... I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:51 am

You might have loosened a cable to the DVD (does the centre light blink fat all the time, not just then the trays opening?)
Or you might have jogged the laser out of alignment. There are videos on YouTube about resetting the lasers position

Hopefully its nothing more serious fella
Back to top Go down
Document_One
Oil Changer
Document_One

PostSubject: Re: So My Xbox Broke...   So My Xbox Broke... I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:59 am

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
You might have loosened a cable to the DVD (does the centre light blink fat all the time, not just then the trays opening?)
Or you might have jogged the laser out of alignment. There are videos on YouTube about resetting the lasers position

Hopefully its nothing more serious fella

I broke the XKEY on the inside. And i would take it apart to fix the lazer because i did that on my old 360 but opening it voids my XKEY warranty.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: So My Xbox Broke...   So My Xbox Broke... I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:26 am

i'll assume thats just for backups of games you own.... Suspect (dont worry this aint FMnet)
you sure it voids the warranty? as from what i see most people fit them themselves
Back to top Go down
Document_One
Oil Changer
Document_One

PostSubject: Re: So My Xbox Broke...   So My Xbox Broke... I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:41 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
i'll assume thats just for backups of games you own.... Suspect (dont worry this aint FMnet)
you sure it voids the warranty? as from what i see most people fit them themselves

Yeah but i don't have the tool to read my dvd drive key so i cant if i had the tool i would do it myself. But that tool is like 150 dollars and to get it fixed is 25 lol so im going to just have them fix it for me and yeah it does void it because they want to make sure you did not tamper with the XK3Y to break it.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: So My Xbox Broke...   So My Xbox Broke... I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:05 pm

furry muff mate
i know most folks prefer having a valid warranty.... i however replaced the fans and thermal paste on my 360 2 days after my GF bought it for me.... i also tried to deny i'd touched it but blue led's on the fans plus a blue RoL was something she noticed haha
Back to top Go down
Document_One
Oil Changer
Document_One

PostSubject: Re: So My Xbox Broke...   So My Xbox Broke... I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:13 pm

Yeah i did not care about my microsoft warranty because they just give me shit anyways lol. But i did care about my xkey warranty because that shit aint cheap XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So My Xbox Broke...   So My Xbox Broke... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So My Xbox Broke...
Page 1 of 1