Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT

Go down 
+23
TXSCHMIDT
PotatoSwag302
roflol22
SMA GODSPEED
PepsRocks
Old King
MosukeKodoSan
tdr tragidy
CheekyChipsYo
JiqSaw Bunqie
Beany Bob
DIS OldManTiger
M0nStEr MuRpHy
86guy
Coty
NBR A Senna
Luccbag
capital
Drags
AC x Stunner
Falken HD
TGF KillaCali
Smoke Screen
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:36 am

Yeh buddy can be made rwd if over the right price offer
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:45 am

Are you interested?
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:47 am

How much with RWD installed? I probably don't have enough.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:47 am

Pm me an offer of what you thinking
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:56 am

PM sent good sir.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:59 am

Replied
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:20 am

SOLD

Good doing business with you Smoke.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:21 am

Nice have fun with the r33 treat her mean keep her dirty!
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:23 am

I'll keep her dirty but I'll try and scrape the rubber off the quarters once a month or so.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:31 am

Coty wrote:
I'll keep her dirty but I'll try and scrape the rubber off the quarters once a month or so.

Sounds fair enough haha
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 pm

bump!
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Damn, I want another M3 but that R33 last night got me in the poor house.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:41 pm

i know that feeling wanting something but not having the money Sad hows the 33?
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Good, put some Wedports on last nice, I'm running the stock body sans wing. Payday brings VR38DETT swap.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:45 pm

add me on box n we can get sideways
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Oh man, I gotta get off the couch? Shoot.

Haha you on now?

Fair warning: my connection sucks, I could lag slap you at the top of Fugimi and you wouldn't touch the ground until the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:01 pm

yeh im on lool haha from the top ohh shit thats real ba connection like i would kill my internet providers
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:06 pm

I have WildBlue satellite internet.

I'll go in now and add you.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:22 pm

alright man cool
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Sent.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:38 am

real good s15 with paint right here come on...
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:43 am

S15 looks sex.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:51 am

thanks man someone needs to step up an get there self a sexy ass s15
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:14 am

MAZDA RX7 FB
RED

Power: ?
Torque: ?
Weight: ?
Class: ?
Cost: $
Budget: ?

Build List
Engine & Power

Engine: 12a
Air Filter: RACE
Intake Manifold and Throttle Body: STOCK
Fuel System: SPORT
Ignition: SPORT
Exhaust: SPORT
Camshaft: STOCK
Valves: STOCK
Displacement: STOCK
Rotors and Compression: SPORT
Turbo: N/A
Intercooler: N/A
Oil and Cooling: RACE
Flywheel: SPORT

Platform & Handling

Brakes: STOCK
Springs & Dampers: RACE
Front Anti-roll Bars: RACE
Rear Anti-roll Bars: RACE
Chassis Reinforcement and Roll Cage: STOCK
Weight Reduction: SPORT

Drivetrain

Clutch: STOCK
Transmission: STOCK
Driveline: STOCK
Differential: 2 WAY RACE

Tires & Rims

Tire Compound: SPORT
Front Tire Width: /
Rear Tire Width: /
Front Rim Size: R
Rear Rim Size: R
Rim Style:

Aero and Appearance

Front Bumper: STOCK
Rear Wing: STOCK
Rear Bumper: STOCK
Sideskirts: STOCK
Hood: STOCK
ED BODYKIT THERE ASWELL
ALSO HAVE ANOTHER COMPLETE RX7 FB IN WHITE BOTH ON STOCK WHEELS WHITE IS STOCK IF YOU WANA MAKE AN OFFOR
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:40 am

86guy wrote:
MAZDA RX7 FB
RED

Power: ?
Torque: ?
Weight: ?
Class: ?
Cost: $
Budget: ?

Build List
Engine & Power

Engine: 12a
Air Filter: RACE
Intake Manifold and Throttle Body: STOCK
Fuel System: SPORT
Ignition: SPORT
Exhaust: SPORT
Camshaft: STOCK
Valves: STOCK
Displacement: STOCK
Rotors and Compression: SPORT
Turbo: N/A
Intercooler: N/A
Oil and Cooling: RACE
Flywheel: SPORT

Platform & Handling

Brakes: STOCK
Springs & Dampers: RACE
Front Anti-roll Bars: RACE
Rear Anti-roll Bars: RACE
Chassis Reinforcement and Roll Cage: STOCK
Weight Reduction: SPORT

Drivetrain

Clutch: STOCK
Transmission: STOCK
Driveline: STOCK
Differential: 2 WAY RACE

Tires & Rims

Tire Compound: SPORT
Front Tire Width: /
Rear Tire Width: /
Front Rim Size: R
Rear Rim Size: R
Rim Style:

Aero and Appearance

Front Bumper: STOCK
Rear Wing: STOCK
Rear Bumper: STOCK
Sideskirts: STOCK
Hood: STOCK
ED BODYKIT THERE ASWELL
ALSO HAVE ANOTHER COMPLETE RX7 FB IN WHITE BOTH ON STOCK WHEELS WHITE IS STOCK IF YOU WANA MAKE AN OFFOR

right now my moneys running low till the s15 or e36 sells sorry man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next