Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT

Go down 
+23
TXSCHMIDT
PotatoSwag302
roflol22
SMA GODSPEED
PepsRocks
Old King
MosukeKodoSan
tdr tragidy
CheekyChipsYo
JiqSaw Bunqie
Beany Bob
DIS OldManTiger
M0nStEr MuRpHy
86guy
Coty
NBR A Senna
Luccbag
capital
Drags
AC x Stunner
Falken HD
TGF KillaCali
Smoke Screen
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Cough!
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:22 pm

86guy wrote:
MAZDA RX7 FB
RED

Power: ?
Torque: ?
Weight: ?
Class: ?
Cost: $
Budget: ?

Build List
Engine & Power

Engine: 12a
Air Filter: RACE
Intake Manifold and Throttle Body: STOCK
Fuel System: SPORT
Ignition: SPORT
Exhaust: SPORT
Camshaft: STOCK
Valves: STOCK
Displacement: STOCK
Rotors and Compression: SPORT
Turbo: N/A
Intercooler: N/A
Oil and Cooling: RACE
Flywheel: SPORT

Platform & Handling

Brakes: STOCK
Springs & Dampers: RACE
Front Anti-roll Bars: RACE
Rear Anti-roll Bars: RACE
Chassis Reinforcement and Roll Cage: STOCK
Weight Reduction: SPORT

Drivetrain

Clutch: STOCK
Transmission: STOCK
Driveline: STOCK
Differential: 2 WAY RACE

Tires & Rims

Tire Compound: SPORT
Front Tire Width: /
Rear Tire Width: /
Front Rim Size: R
Rear Rim Size: R
Rim Style:

Aero and Appearance

Front Bumper: STOCK
Rear Wing: STOCK
Rear Bumper: STOCK
Sideskirts: STOCK
Hood: STOCK
ED BODYKIT THERE ASWELL
ALSO HAVE ANOTHER COMPLETE RX7 FB IN WHITE BOTH ON STOCK WHEELS WHITE IS STOCK IF YOU WANA MAKE AN OFFOR

Why are you shouting?
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:04 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:02 am

so whos gonna be the pround owner of a 06 GTO....
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:12 am

and who wants a s13 build threads up on the 1st page for the GTO and the ps13
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:13 am

You cant part out the engine man? I didnt know you were selling the car.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:15 am

yeah i said that to you in the pm's i gave you the chance to buy the whole car its up for sale but not a urgent sale if i keep building it il keep it but for now i need to fund other builds an these 2 are of least use
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:16 am

Oh sorry man, mis read it haha..Well if you ever want to sell it, im here!
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:18 am

haha no worries, you mean the car or just the engine?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:23 am

The engine
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:24 am

alright man will do glws
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:26 am

Well, the engine with the race exhaust..GLWS man
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:29 am

just to state so i dont look abit dumb lol my "glws" was good louck with search Cool n yeh man you get 1st dibs on it if i part
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:30 am

Hahah ya i was wondering what that meant..No worries man, and thanks!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:59 am

a new gto? or maybe you want a ps13? open to offers worst i can say is no so try me..
Back to top Go down
M0nStEr MuRpHy
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:53 am

Car: 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex
Power: 260
Torque: 245 LB-FT
Weight: 1,886
Class: A Class
Cost: 24,700$
Engine: I4T
Exhaust: RACE
Springs & Dampers: SPORT
Weight Reduction: RACE
Front Tire Width: 225/50
Rear Tire Width: 225/50
Rim Style: BBS RS GT

Make a offer man!
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:52 am

Right now I can't sorry I'm waiting for my cars to sell for monies unless u wanna swap for one of these and money my way?
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:35 pm

come on in... get yourself a new ride
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:52 pm

25k on the S13?
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:07 pm

The s13 has gone in swap for the r33 sorry man
Back to top Go down
M0nStEr MuRpHy
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:16 pm

what cars are for sale
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:36 pm

M0nStEr MuRpHy wrote:
what cars are for sale
Check your pm
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:20 pm

anyone interested in a Skyline R33 (rwd).. offers?
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:28 pm

infact right now i 20k takes the car bare in mind 18k stock with awd and its got the rwd swap an a few goodies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT   Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smokes 2nd Hand Cars Buy + Sell Open To Offers... CLOSED 4 THE MOMENT
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next