Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract

Go down 
+10
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
PortableCorpse
MosukeKodoSan
Kru Jones
DIS OldManTiger
Volkswagen Yo
xCalluumm
86guy
CheekyChipsYo
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract Empty
PostSubject: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Okay, I have had enough off BNB so I'm going back to Touge Union.

Received a P.M this morning saying ' I will buy the AE86, here is $15,000, can I give you the extra $10,000 after a few lobbys etc?'

My reply, sure, take it, pay me back once you got it....

So, I do what I am suppose to do, update my bank, pay off the DC2, and use it.......

10 minutes ago, oh, no, I don't want the car anymore, take it back....

Stuff you, you brought it, it's yours.

This is BnB we don't do refunds here, bro.
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:48 pm

IV NEVER SEEN YOU DO THAT BE4

Last edited by 86guy on Thu May 30, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Okay, when?....
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:52 pm

If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract Creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-forum-noob-starts-argument-with-strongplay-rest-of-forum-gets-popcorn-ae8acc
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:55 pm

If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract Pop-corn-hoodie
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Haha. ^
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:57 pm

YOU ARE AFRAID OF MY AE86 BRO

Last edited by 86guy on Thu May 30, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Volkswagen Yo wrote:
If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract Pop-corn-hoodie

Rare moment of pure genius caught on film.

Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:59 pm

I THINK ITS FUNNY THAT YOUR ON A MAD ONE FOR NO REASON
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:01 pm

YOU MAD BRO !!
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Says the kid who don't know how to turn cap's lock off...
No, I'm not mad, I just find it stupid that someone went out off their way to buy my car, I then go through the bank statement, build what needed to be built etc for him to then go ' I don't want it anymore'...

I think I may leave this idiot in suspense.

How do you leave an idiot in suspense?
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:02 pm

TRY FORM A BLACKHOLE
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:04 pm

OH AND FOR caps lock I CAN TURN THAT OFF WHENEVER SOME1 EXPLAINS TO ME WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS WITH IT
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:04 pm

Try form a sentence.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

Listen, this isn't a big deal. If a person agreed and told you it was a done deal, then it's a done deal. I'm sure, if you are able to show proof to a mod, they'll make sure that person complies. Try taking it in that direction.

Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Volkswagen Yo wrote:
Try form a sentence.

Try to form a sentence.

Try forming a sentence.

^Both of those would have worked, lol.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:08 pm

86guy wrote:
OH AND FOR caps lock I CAN TURN THAT OFF WHENEVER SOME1 EXPLAINS TO ME WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS WITH IT
Caps lock should be turned off unless going full retard, as you have demonstrated to us all. Smile

You see?

If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract 8892757068_7bec101be0_z

I PUT MINE ON BECAUSE I F***ING CAN Y0!
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:11 pm

that's what happins when you do payments it get messy cause they have not paid for it so its not theres I think he deserves a refund because the car is basicly still cheekys yano bro its only 10k he prob wants a refund cause he wont be able to pay for it there is logical reasons why he might not want it cheeky so chill out a bit man
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:12 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
86guy wrote:
Caps lock should be turned off unless going full retard, as you have demonstrated to us all. Smile

You see?

If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract 8892757068_7bec101be0_z

I PUT MINE ON BECAUSE I F***ING CAN Y0!

YOUR SAD BRO!!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:15 pm

HOW?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:19 pm

FML....what is it with you guys? Always at each others necks and for what? Nothing....

Warning 1:

Cut the bs out fellas.....if you have a penis I'm trying to treat you like a man....but with all the bitching I sense there may be some transgenders amongst us. Lol!

But on the real...

STOP

@cheeky.....pm me the details and ill get the baby powder outs a smack a fool for ya....
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Just screen shooting now, will then send them over.

Is it possible to like, block one another? It wont let me do it.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:32 pm

I don't think it will let you block...but you can put a person on your foes list...if that helps

Best bet for everyone is to exhibit self control and move to the next thread before posting craziness

Got you pm Cheeky and sent the party a pm asking for an explanation. Gotta get both sides to be fair. Cool?
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:33 pm

@Cheeky the cars not yours anymore, if you ask smooth/trk/kru to get involved the will effectively freeze the other guys bank until its paid off Wink
This is the reason i'm not keen on installments, but when a large number of the forum is in the 'mid teen' age bracket (or at least state of mind), a lot of them want everything right MEOW and have trouble saving. As such payments become a necessary evil
It's not worth leaving over, and the guilty party doesnt need naming and shaming. In fact reading this tread 'should' make them change their decision without mod intervention

@86, i'm really not sure why you always have to go on the offensive? If you are involved or not, whats the point of trolling Chips? To be honest with you a large number of members have 'tolerated' your outbursts and, I for one am close to just blocking your posts as you so far have added nothing to the community but attitude and drama

@Callum, i see that you can't leave some subjects/people alone but really there is NO POINT adding fuel to the fire, just let it go mang?!
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:37 pm

you need to chill out cheeky im just playin bro and callum mock/slag me all you want I think its funny the effort you go threw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract   If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you say you will buy it, and here is your money, dont re-tract
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next