Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)

Go down 
+7
Smooth
Impulse
Neroz
DB BeeDee
TDT Spirit
xCalluumm
AC x Stunner
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) Empty
PostSubject: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Wecome to the shop. Yokubou means desire in japanese. Your desire for our cars makes our passion for building them worth it. Here you will find each of our members personal favourite builds, which are availible to buy at any point
of build. The main function of the shop is to build and then sell. We will also be renting out cars and selling off parts. If you wish to get rid of any parts. Send us a PM and we will make an offer. Please enjoy our services, and PM any of us for any information.

Rental Rate- $100 per day
Tuning Rate- F=0
- E= 100
- D= 150
- C= 200
- B= 300
- A= 400
- S= 500

Members:
- AC x Stunner
- COULD IT BE YOU ?
- COULD IT BE YOU ?

STUNNER'S BUILDS

Specifications
Car: RX7 GSL SE
Power:352hp
Torque:291
Weight:2411
Class:B 488
Cost:6,000
Engine: Spirit R

Car: Bmw M3
Class: A 538
HP: 399
Torque: 321
Weight: 2,959
Cost: 10,000

Last edited by AC x Stunner on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:29 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: THE MONEY   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:59 pm

BANK STATEMENT

AC's-$12,300
-$7,000
=$5,300
+$2,000
=$7,300
+$2,000
=$9,300
-$4,500
=$4,800
+$2,000
=$6,800

Donation: $25,000
Total:$25,000
Total after spliting: $100
Personal funds from stunner for stunner-$4,000
FIRST PAYDAY- $6,000
After split: $100
SECOND PAYDAY- $6,000
THIRD PAYDAY- $6,000
Money after inactive member- $18,300
Total= $18,400
Money after member left- $14,300
Total= $32,700
FOURTH PAYDAY- $6,000
Total= $38,700
New car- $10,000
Total= 0

Last edited by AC x Stunner on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:30 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Nice idea! Good luck with your shop Smile
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Thanks guys. The idea is going to take a lot of thought. Im still doing calculations as we speak
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:03 pm

If you need any help, I wouldn't mind joining the shop. It'd help with the fact that you need 3 people. Shoot me a FR if you want and you can get me up to speed.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Heyy. Add my GT and we can talk about it dude !

Thanks a bunch
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:22 pm

3 people. Let work commence
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Shops that offer a service do, you will have to wait 1 week before you collect though.
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Donated $25,000 to the shop btw out of personal funds. Check my garage BS also bought the mustang in the VC just waiting for reply. Let's get started guys.
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:43 am

Whenever were all on Id like to discuss a first project Razz I put $25,000 into it so we can still split it 8,300 with some extra change. I might put in more money into my first build to jump the gun and see if I can make some out of it.
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:03 am

I'm thinking we should broaden up to tuning as well. I'm a very good drag tuner and circuit tuning. I think we could be a performance shop. But also sell cars we build similar to Enjuku Racing?
Back to top Go down
Neroz
Cut Springs
Neroz

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:46 am

I can tune drift cars so that could work Spirit Very Happy

If you ask me it sounds like we are turning into a car general store afro

Thanks for putting your personal funds in, should help get this shop going!

If I have personal funds left over i'll put it towards the shop too, just need to get a set of wheels for my new car Very Happy

Stunner what are you thinking about the tuning idea?
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:11 am

Still need a name Sad
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:22 am

Can we have a mod clean up please ?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:26 am

Yeah. I'll lock the thread for a moment and clean it up.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:30 am

Clean.
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Bump for approval. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm

I took 15k out of my own money for my project built. Can you add it to my balance in the OP?
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:19 am

Just finished my first car. Will put a spec sheet up for us to rent/sell tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Great idea, good luck with the shop just make sure you guys record everything that goes on.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Question for Impulse or Smooth. Say I want to use my own car for a shop build to sell. Am I able to do that. As long as I get another car before mine gets sold?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:55 pm

If you donate the car to the shop and sell it, then yes.

Other than that, I'm a bit confused on your question.

You can sell your car and not own one right away too. At least, that's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Well I have my RX7. I think I would rather build it to an event spec and sell it then keep it myself. For the shop though.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Can you take 10k out of my share. Just bought a Datsun 510 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next