Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!

Go down 
+15
schmitty4491
Dusin
PLEASUREpak
Sidewinder
Document_One
Luccbag
Falken HD
Drags
DIS M0LICI0US
Kru Jones
DIS Pointguard
Impulse
SinistersList
Cougar
DIS OldManTiger
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
phi11yAc3
Wakaba

(Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:33 am

Yea I honestly didnt try and do it at the last minute I worked a 24hour shift (the life of an EMT) so I was gone since yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:34 am

Well, you did a good job man, Congrats on First.

Tiger hasn't posted Scores or anything yet, but I already most of it on Paper.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:30 am

Here are pics I took for KillaCali, since he was unable to.

His scores - 58,703 - 39,553 - 31,894 - 130,150 Total.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:31 am

Overall Winner:
TGF KillaCali: 130,150 - Prize is a Nissan R32, stock, choice of color.

Individual event winners:

Grand Prix:
1st - TGF KillaCali: 58,703 - $5000
2nd - phi11yAc3: 56,569 - $3000
3rd - Drags Much: 56,036 - $2000

Free Sport Part: Falken HD
Free Street Part: Texas Chia

National:
1st - phi11yAc3: 39,740 - $5000
2nd - Drags Much: 39,703 - $3000
3rd - TGF KillaCali: 39,553 - $2000

Free Sport Part: DIS OldManTiger
Free Street Part: LUCCBAG

School:
1st - TGF KillaCali: 31,894 - $5000
2nd - phi11yAc3: 31,624 - $3000
3rd - Drags Much: 31,447 - $2000

Free Race Part: Cougar
Free Sport Part: DIS M0LICI0US
Free Street Part: PLEASUREpak

Any participant not making it to podium gets $500 per track ran. If you ran all 3, you'll get $1500. Thanks everyone for entering the Complete Catalunya event, and congrats to all the winners!

(Above info is also in the 2nd post on pg 1)
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:03 am

You have got to be fuckin kiddin me.......all that time puttin those times in a my scores don't even get recognized? Damn what do I have to do, post them up with a picture? Oh yeah I did that.....

Anyway congrats to everybody who entered...
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:08 am

What he said and congrats!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:11 am

I knew I wasn't in the running to win but I play for that chance at everything else...what sucks is that other people can't even take there own pictures but I take mine and its like my shits invisible.....

Oh well maybe next time right?
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:19 am

Yeah I never "try" to win and I also participate in hope of a random part. Well it seems like the random parts in the events isn't actually "random." Not saying that it's the case, but I've gotten one random prize out of every single event that I've been apart of. The uploading of photos, I do not understand why others can't do it...
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
I knew I wasn't in the running to win but I play for that chance at everything else...what sucks is that other people can't even take there own pictures but I take mine and its like my shits invisible.....

Oh well maybe next time right?

Damn Kru, you coulda just hit me up without putting me on blast dude. You must have put them up between the last time I looked at the thread before I went out and when I got back home, and I for sure missed them when I did a run through before I ended the contest. I'll tell you what, you get $1500 for participating, but you can have the 3k your scores would have put into the prize pool, plus the $750 I would have made from your participation. So, you got $5250 because I messed up. Feeling less invisible? As I said man, it wasn't intentional.

@ Sidewinder. Man, you're griping because you won a part? Saying it wasn't random? I can't speak for anyone else's contests bro, but my shit is spot on random. I use >>THIS SITE<<. I assign each participant a number and generate integers between 1 and the number of people who entered. So, go enjoy your free part.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Woah wasn't talking about you man. Jeez just agreeing with Kru, notice how you put me on blast in an instant shit.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Sorry bro, but I felt put on blast because I missed one set of scores, I probably went a bit too hard in the paint on that one. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:11 pm

It's cool. Cute kitten because RACECAR!
(Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 9106176909_6dab890f57_z
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:13 pm

It's all good dude...ill just take the $1500.... In the end it's just a game, with fictitious money only in that case I got for real pissed. Didn't mean to put you out in any way, my reaction just got the best of me. I only want to keep the money I earned.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Seriously tho, you kinda got to take it, lol. I already awarded the prizes and the 3k your participation adds goes nowhere. Think of it this way, you earned it, because I screwed the pooch on that one bro, lol. So, you legitly get the $4500 at least, even if you don't want my $750.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:19 pm

I could help in this situation. lol
I am joking, it belongs to Kru. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Meh....ill take it...and your $750.....lmao....you my friend have added another money pit  car to my stable.

Serious didn't mean to come at you like that my man.....you have been nothing but fair.....that's what happens when I log onto BnB before I take my *cough*cough* medicine....lmao
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Man, all good. I too have fallen victim to the quick reaction. Many many times before, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Kru's a "Bad Boy." lmao
Back to top Go down
schmitty4491
Cut Springs
schmitty4491

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:09 pm

You are all bustas. Oh, and congrats to winners and such. lol
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:46 pm

They see me rollin,
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:11 pm

I'm hating, lol. You knocked me out of 3rd on School, lol. Congrats on the win sukka, enjoy your cash and your R32 man.
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Thanks mang. I was on my try hard lol. Spent 10 min in total on whole comp. Next time ill put in 15min, I go hard.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Smartass, lol.
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:26 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!   (Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Tig's Trials) THE COMPLETE CATALUNYA !! WINNERS IN 2nd POST!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4