Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza 4 paint shop fucked

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AcatINaBEARsuit
Cut Springs

Forza 4 paint shop fucked Empty
PostSubject: Forza 4 paint shop fucked   Forza 4 paint shop fucked I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:28 pm

the last few days i have tried to place decals on a few of my cars only a few of the sides/surfaces are shown and when i place a vinyl it goes to x:-999,999 y:-999,999 anyone else noticed this ? my friend said it's probably the game being a bit crap, it's only happened the last 2/3 days any help would be appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 paint shop fucked   Forza 4 paint shop fucked I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:12 am

Not only that but the sf has stolen a shit ton of money from me, only lets me collect 25,000 :/ i miss fm3 it would let me sit on millions and collect it whenever i wanted... fm4 blows!
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 paint shop fucked   Forza 4 paint shop fucked I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:38 am

hasnt done nothing to me
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 paint shop fucked   Forza 4 paint shop fucked I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:40 am

It hasn't done this to me YET but i was in a party yesterday and a friend told me it happens to him but only with the Nissan R-35
Back to top Go down
AcatINaBEARsuit
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 paint shop fucked   Forza 4 paint shop fucked I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:11 pm

it has happened to me with the Top Secret S15 and the S13 so far, but it's only been recently like the last 4 days... i wonder was there an update?
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 paint shop fucked   Forza 4 paint shop fucked I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:20 pm

I got my TS S15 drifted it a bit tuned it a little and was about to try and do a custom D1 paint and the glitch happend did you find out anything about it > ?

Edit: I fixed it i just dashboarded frpm the paint shop then went back on forza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 paint shop fucked   Forza 4 paint shop fucked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza 4 paint shop fucked
Page 1 of 1