Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alright, Help me out here.

Go down 
+13
ratR0
l iAlexxx l
GrahamC216
PoL1c3
AcatINaBEARsuit
Fail
TRK
DB BeeDee
xCalluumm
Cougar
Hoonmob
M1KE0
Impulse
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JiqSaw Bunqie
Mr. DIY
JiqSaw Bunqie

Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 pm

i would but dont tune to good and im not a 100k having person
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Ok, I never thought about it. The thing is, the shops would charge more for tuning and building in order to have sufficient funds to build these cars for other members to use.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:47 pm

@retro, that's exactly why I didn't want the pay increase. I think it would've made people lazy,
which would've caused a decrease in activity in events and such.

With the recent raise in activity, I think the shop events might even work!

@Impulse, remember that the shops have weekly pays as well. And donations!
We have a Legacy RS and front and rear Rollbars donated already, more might even come!
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:50 pm

I think what TRK Means is the shops would have a race team or even cars that they loan out for track days so they could make money back on the price of the car.

Am I right TRK ?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:52 pm

I just thought of an idea.

What if people form teams from their garages and each week, we have a drift/drag/race comp and have all the teams go at it? Each team would have an ace driver in each category. I'll expand more if people like this.

For example, Garage K sends out me for a drag comp and then, say, Carlos to go against me. The winner of that adds one point to their team's tally. First team to win 2 out of 3 comps wins.

Last edited by Impulse on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:53 pm

I like that idea, each garage has a team. And they can hire drivers to race their cars.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Yes.

The shops build cars from income and paydays.
They offer service to members for a price.
They have shop drivers and cars to match so they can enter events.
They can also lend out cars for events to make a little bit of money.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:54 pm

I like it but the problem is we could have teams like You for drifting and TRK for racing because we would all get owned in both departments. ( No offence too anyone )
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Impulse wrote:
I just thought of an idea.

For example, Garage K sends out me for a drag comp and then, say, Carlos to go against me. The winner of that adds one point to their team's tally. First team to win 2 out of 3 comps wins.

Added.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

im thinking about opening a shop, anyone wanna join me?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Hahahaha Beedee, nah man. We are in this for fun.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:56 pm

As example our garage, Garage K.

We have three members; Fail, Impulse and me.

I'm not a great drifter so Fail and Impulse could cover the drifting.
However, I'm a pretty fast racer so I could cover that.

If there's an event we can enter with our own cars we can lend out our shop car to make an extra bit of money.
As in, I enter a B-Class Time-Trial with my S2k and we loan out our S15 (just naming a car) to people that have no car available.
Those people pay a small price so they can use the car, everybody's happy!
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:58 pm

wait what? tell me more about the shop's weekly pays. Smile

I am still trying to decide how I want to implement my shop, in a way that works with the economy of BNB. But it will be up within the next week I think.

The only issue I see about the shop weekly pays, its kind of open to anyone to say OMG im going to setup a shop because FREE MONEY! Maybe there needs to be some sort of limitation to what can be considered a shop. Maybe X amount of members. or offering some sort of service to the community. (paint, tuning, sponsoring drivers, sponsoring competitions, etc.)

I dont want to over think this and get rule crazy about it, but you also dont want to end up with 60 shops to sift through. OR DO YOU? lol

Last edited by retro hoonage on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm cool with that, but it would also be awesome if we alternated a bit with the members and the comps. For example, I could race and TRK could drift, or Fail would race if he chose to do so, and so on.

Each shop has to have a member post in the weekly payday just like you would post when getting your own payday, but all members part of the garage MUST be at
one week active. The shop must be open for one week for you to receive payday.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:01 pm

retro hoonage wrote:
wait what? tell me more about the shop's weekly pays. Smile

I am still trying to decide how I want to implement my shop, in a way that works with the economy of BNB. But it will be up within the next week I think.

The only issue I see about the shop weekly pays, its kind of open to anyone to say OMG im going to setup a shop because FREE MONEY! Maybe there needs to be some sort of limitation to what can be considered a shop. Maybe X amount of members. or offering some sort of service to the community. (paint, tuning, sponsoring drivers, etc.)

I dont want to over think this and get rule crazy about it, but you also dont want to end up with 60 shops to sift through.

The people who have shops cant use the money for their personal builds and have to let the public use them/ rent them out maybe ?
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Well to receive the weekly pay for shops you have to be an actual shop..
Garage K offers tuning and building help.

Maybe we have to put down some rules.

As in:

To be a shop you have to consist of at least three active members.
You have to offer services to BNB (painting, tuning, etc).
Shop money cannot be used for personal builds (good one, beedee!).
The shop has to be active for at least one week before you can receive the first weekly pay.
Shops will need to be approved by a moderator.
Shops can loan money if they have an abundance.
?

Last edited by TRK on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:03 pm

That could work. I'll make a thread in the Community Garages section and park it.

Let's add to that. Three active members, one week of activity prior to receiving payday, must offer services, etc...

I'll add to it if I can think of something.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:03 pm

I'll add it to the list!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Yes, good job Beedee. I like it.

I have one. You must run the idea through one of the mods and then they will talk to me to see if that's an actual shop. You can't create one just to get free money. It must be approved to be open for business.

Also, if a shop has left over funds in their account, they could open a loan business and charge 10%(example) interest for letting others borrow money to build their own cars.

Last edited by Impulse on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:04 pm

I am cool with the member limit, even though I am setting up a "shop", as a 1 man operation currently, I just wont recieve "shop" pay, only the pay from services rendered to customers.

Which I can spend on all my dirty habits.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:05 pm

He likes it, He likes it OMFG HE LIKES IT !!!

Lol.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:06 pm

retro hoonage wrote:
I am cool with the member limit, even though I am setting up a "shop", as a 1 man operation currently, I just wont recieve "shop" pay, only the pay from services rendered to customers.

Which I can spend on all my dirty habits.

I'll donate you some parts too help you out when I stripped down my cars so you don't have to spend all you'r personal money Wink
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:06 pm

@retro: Yep.

@Beedee: OH MY GOD YEAH I DO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:07 pm

@Impulse, added!
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Ah theres an idea, trading parts for services Very Happy Hadnt crossed my mind before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, Help me out here.   Alright, Help me out here. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, Help me out here.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next