Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)

Go down 
+7
Smooth
Impulse
Neroz
DB BeeDee
TDT Spirit
xCalluumm
AC x Stunner
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Still waiting for an approval.

All members please remember to put forward your cars today. Just send me the spec. I dont need every little detail about it.

thanks !
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Working on the build... Need to collect one or two more times.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:50 pm

So how did I paint you guys a logo?
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Last chance BUMP for specifications !
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:51 pm

I am trolling to spark interest in the Autocross Tournament I am setting up, but I need help doing some testing. I am paying $50 per entry, and you can post as many entries as you want.

There are hardly any requirements regarding the cars, (You are testing non BNB cars, tuned or stock from your Forza garage), and I need a wide variety of results from all classes and levels of tune. If you can participate it would help me out a lot to put together a balanced timing system for the event!

Please check the links in my sig for more information and if you have any questions!
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:47 pm

It sounds great. Im up for it. But my shop members have been inactive.
-mods- what do i do about unactive shop members, im losing possible money !
-retro- If "yokubou" help. Can i use my shop build, which is a B class and have some form of promotion from it ?

Thanks ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:55 pm

by all means run the test course with any car you want to drive, BNB or not. not much promotion going on there, its a volunteer effort really and anyone willing to help is getting a modest payment for their time and effort. I hope that the results can lead to a close and competitive autocross tournament for many cars and PI classes.

If you would like to sponsor a donation or prize for the tournament itself, some promotion could definitely occur in the thread, like a banner advertisement, or if you had a car you want to rent out to competitors it could be advertised..
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:26 am

Im your right hand man then dude. And i hope i can rent out cars.
I would love if i could pay for an advert to say that im renting for the tournament
and then whatever i make from renting i can always put on top of the prize !
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:39 pm

PAYDAY
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:54 am

Well if you got a slow member then you need to get someone to replace them.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:29 am

NOTE: Im sorry @TDT Spirit, but i have to remove you from the shop for inactiveness. You havent interacted or even helped the shop in about a week. The money that you have donated will go into the shops main bank. Im sorry it had to come to this !

Stunner
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:09 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
NOTE: Im sorry @TDT Spirit, but i have to remove you from the shop for inactiveness. You havent interacted or even helped the shop in about a week. The money that you have donated will go into the shops main bank. Im sorry it had to come to this !

Stunner

shouldnt done that cos he goes inactive becuz of RL stuff
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:52 pm

He never told me this ?
If i knew that he was busy then i would of made a replacement, but because i have no idea were or what he is doing. I didnet have a choice really :/
Nice guy tough.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:42 pm

If I recall correctly he's in the Air Force.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:45 pm

TRK wrote:
If I recall correctly he's in the Air Force.

and can get deployed anywhere at any time
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:23 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
He never told me this ?
If i knew that he was busy then i would of made a replacement, but because i have no idea were or what he is doing. I didnet have a choice really :/
Nice guy tough.
Maybe you should talk to him before you remove him?
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:27 pm

He basically funded the whole shop for you, then you boot him out because he is inactive for a week... and it isn't like the place is booming with activity. (No offense)
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:46 pm

TSM BeeDee wrote:
He basically funded the whole shop for you, then you boot him out because he is inactive for a week... and it isn't like the place is booming with activity. (No offense)

not being biased but thats kinda true...
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Kinda? Psshh, he's right 100%.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:52 pm

lmao.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Can i have a clean up please
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:55 am

Aww haha no mean for the upset guys. I had no problem funding the shop I like to see the community grow. And as for my inactivity my laptop broke and I had family issues come up so I didn't spend a whole lot of time on Forza. I'm back now but not looking to get back into the shop. I understand the executive decision as I would've perhaps done the same haha. Hope to see the shop back up soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)   Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yokubou- Car Dealership and Rental. (closed till further notice)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2