Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EST - East Coast Soundoff!

Go down 
+9
Iron Chef BBQ
RyanHappyHands
Volkswagen Yo
DB BeeDee
END Cody
APX maroman
ratR0
iTonehh
Mooove
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mooove
Mooove

EST - East Coast Soundoff! Empty
PostSubject: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Stay Safe East Coast! Hopefully you coastal residents got the F- outta there. Ya'll got my prayers....

I'm bunkering down in PA, but I think we are probably just going to have flooding and power outages at most..

It's obviously not top priority, but soundoff if you can - let us know your ok - or what's happening
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Another Hurricane? I haven't been keeping up with the news recently, but dayum.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Left work at 2. Drove the 4wd van to work just in case. Was pretty windy driving home, supposed to be twice as bad tomorrow so I am anticipating staying home. Wife was off work today and tomorrow (she works for teh government) I am only expecting rain and high winds since we are pretty far inland and the storm will hit shore so far north of us. (Zip code 22508 if you want to check the weather for me lol. I really haven't been)

We don't have a generator if we lose power, but I have power and internet now so I should be on forza soon lol. Gonna hit that time attack on catalunya then try to do some painting on horizon.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:12 pm

wishing all the best, i got a few friends right on the coast that are getting hit now. it sucks :/

itll get bad fast, i live in a little canyon Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm

EST - East Coast Soundoff! It-gon-rain-ollie-williams
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Apx caramel I think is down where its much worse than here hopefully he can check-in sometime to let is know things are ok
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:41 pm

News over here are saying it is meant to be the worst to hit the east cost ever, I think they were calling it Hurricane Sandy.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Yep, Sandy is being a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:13 pm

3rd day in a row... Rain and wind. This is annoying. Something needs to happen, or it needs to go away. I'm tired of not being able to do anything because it's just blah..... F' Sandy.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Well sounds pretty typical. A bunch of hype.

EDIT: At least in VA

Last edited by retro hoonage on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Yeah i wanna go lb sliding so badly, but i don't want a water damaged board Sad

first world problems
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Just a bunch of wind and rain where I am. Might have a power out but that would be the worst of it.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:22 pm

its windy and rainy right now nut Sandy is east of me right now.. prolly be here during the night i think
Back to top Go down
XxDeLegendxX
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Shit, I live in Alabama. So I'm straight.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:17 am

Camaro, they said that Sandy just touched down in Jersey. But, it changed paths and might come right at us... Or it will turn up like expected..

Atlantic City is under water & Ocean City is almost there too... Two big name vacation spots on the east coast practically gone..

Luckily we still have power, for now.. But heavy winds and rain. Wouldnt be suprized if flash flooding occured over night.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:34 am

Shit man, stay safe and hope all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:03 am

thanks beedee, hopefully Retro is all good. VA was to get it worse than us. I Still have power. Raining a bit harder and more wind, but nothing too bad at this point... Unfortunately, my car is right outside the garage, wifey's is indoors... Subaru outside, Saturn inside... Something wrong with this picture... haha.

Actually heading to virtual Colorado in a few... lol.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:09 am

i seen via facebook, some of NY, and NJ is under at least 3ft of water, the stocks building is under a few feet of water.. its gonna be bad for my brothers school, theres a huge rivir that runs right beside it and it floods a shit ton..

my buddy lives in Delaware so hes taking a beating as well.. if you guys dont see me online anywhere for a while you know why..
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:39 am

It's supposed to hit me right tomorrow right after it meets up with the North Easterly.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:44 am

It's all good here still raining hard and wind is picking up. Still have power and satellite, played horizon for 2 or 3 hours with Lainford and iTonehh. Wifes car in garage, my car next to garage and van next to that boxing it in. If I kept my garage clean I could keep my car in there too but tractor, minibike, tools, car parts,building materials are clogging up half of it lol.
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:47 am

We'll get that damn co-op challenge done tomorrow. >_<
Back to top Go down
XxDeLegendxX
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:19 am

The winds in Baltimore and Maryland are suppose to be getting up to 90mph around 4am. You all be careful now. Try to keep watch.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:33 am

Yeah its supposed to be 100mph some time tonight.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:45 am

while yall were getting rained on and blown around in the wind

i was mobbing around southern cali with my windows down, tank top on, and eating an ice cream to stay cool

have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:56 am

Seems theres people who dont take it to seriously too.

Cant embed somehow -.-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EST - East Coast Soundoff!   EST - East Coast Soundoff! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EST - East Coast Soundoff!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next