Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage

Go down 
+15
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Kru Jones
MrTupas
Ilarnek
addiem0nster
RyanHappyHands
Falken HD
ExtremeTurboLag
TRK
MichaelC
Cougar
Spaz
iTonehh
APX maroman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:58 pm

thanks for the offer but i think im kepping my horizon cars clean and not stickered lol.

3 more parts till my motor is done.. then its transmission time. then im done. noone wants to buy my hachi?? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Last night after work i decited ive had enough of teh 2jz giving me headaches every time i drive it, im gettng older now, i want a quiet interior haha.

so i drove to the auto store and picked up some POR15, its a rust proofer and acts as a insulator, and its paintable so after its dry i can hit it with some white tomatch the interior, and i took the stock carpet out of the basement, gave it a good scrub, its factory gray and it came out like new, i cut it just to the back of the front seats and i installed it, painted the whole floor in POR15, and ran some over the exhaust to try to tone the drove down some more.

after it was dry in started it up, it was quieter!, it wasnt ratling from any vibrations, wasnt droning, gave it a few revs,stillno vibrations. it was a good afternoon.

the motor fir the pontiac is slowly comming together, maybe after its done if i still have the hachi i may put a new exhaust on it.

Faith found a guy selling a new air filter and custom ram air intake, so i modded teh airbox, cut a hole for the ram air and cut out all the baffles, throttle responce is better, pulls harder in low rpms, and it makes use of the big hole in the bumper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:20 am

nothing much going on. woke up this morning early and in a weird mood. not really feeling myself, about 20 mins later Faith woke up and noticed i wasnt my smiling self, she put my computer down and sat on my lap and asked me what was wrong. after a lil while i was better, i still dont know what was wrong but i was better,

i decited to relist and lower the price on the hachi yesterday, i really want to finish my trans am but i would have t wait another 3 weeks but noone wanting it.. Sad

i went and did some more prep to the trans am's engine bay and trans tunnle so it looks clean when i put the new motor in
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 38235740043_medium
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:51 pm

sent the block out to get machined and it came back today, so i got it ready to be rebuilt.
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 Hppp_0901_02_z+builidng_horsepower_engine+455ci_block

sold the hachi today! a gy came to pick it up for $20k, i was happy cuz it was just about what i wanted for it, he said he was going to put it beside his old skyline, thought that was pretty cool.

alos got all the parts to put the motor back together, CNC ported aluminum heads
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 61579_tn

keith black high compression pistions, eagle H beam rods and stock crank all balanced and blueprinted
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 Hppp_0702_02_z+pontiac_super_duty_engine_build+pistion_and_rod

after 4 hours of carefully putting the engine back together with ARP fasteners and studs, all new gaskets..
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 455-pontiac-alum

now. next payday i get my transmission built to handle all this torque!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:21 pm

yesterday morning Louis caled asking of i wanted to come over to see his friend Addies new car. a S15. being the S chassis lover i am i said yes immoderately.

i didnt want to take the subby.. and with the hachi gone i looked at the trans am, the fresh 455 and the stock 4 speed...the stock cutch and flywheel fit, and teh trans fit,, so me and faith put the motor and trans in, wired it up, fitted the exhaust, rad, and others. turned the key

i drove it up the driveway and back, it has so much torque it was idling rolling at 10mph the stock trans had short gears for the 403. too short for the 455, so il be rebuilding the trans later. me and faith got dressed, and started on our way, i guned it out of gladstone drive, 1st gear spun, 2nd gear spun and 3rd gear got sideways and spun a little bit.. thank god for american muscle.

(ill finish later when louis updated his)
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Me and Faith arrive at Louis's and Jordan and Callum were already there, i pulled in, shook everyones hand, as Faith was admiring Calums STI since she owned one, then went inside to chat with Nicole.

i admired everyones car's, especally the S15, i love S chassis. Jordan drove Louis's Z around the block and came back smiling ear to ear, we ran out of beer so we all packed in the S15 and headed off hooning around, we got alot fo beer, weighed teh poor S15 down with so much. Louis invited more people over, i poped the hood on the T/A showin off teh freshly painted/assembled big block. and we all drank and partied, and ate burgers. we all eventually passed out.

Louis woke me up cuz we were gonna be late for work, Faith was beside me on the couch so i stood up and got a drink and headed out, i tryied to be quiet.. for 5 mins, once i started up the big block i knew i couldnt get out quietly so i jumped teh clutch and took off, with Louis following in the caddy. when we got to work i texted Faith and told her i would pick her up after work and to hang out with Nicole for a while. she was ok with it.

Work was a drag, the hangover plus not going to sleep till 3ish really took its toll. "whos idea was it to have a party in the middle of a work week" i asked? we both laughed and drug through work. on our lunch brake louis rode in the T/A to the small dinner, i could tell the stock trans and clutch wasnt liking the abuse.. i need to get it rebuilt or its gonna leave me stranded.

after work i followed Louis to his house and picked up faith, helped put teh cars away and cleaned up the garage, faith and i shook hands and left. i parked the T/A and went to go in the house when i noticed the empty spot in the garage and the STI outside. i fired up the subby and pulled it in, i saw faith smile at i parked it inside for once. i crashed on teh couch and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Awesome, awesome awesome!
Not my best idea ever haha. Smile
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:38 pm

no it wasnt haha, it was fun as hell tho Very Happy

got my trans rebuilt, and new clutch. 1 more thing, sport chassis reinforcement. my T/A is getting hungry for rice Wink
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:58 am

so i decited.. screw a daily for now... in 2 weeks time my 455 will look like this..
Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 LimoEngine
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:47 am

oooh damn that's gonna sound purrrtty!

I got myself a project car now ^_^ hope I can get as much detail as you do, are the photos just of google images?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Looking good dude, can't wait to see it finished!

Jordan, yeah some google images. I find most of mine on forums. They have some good pictures of you find a decent thread.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Sweet. Love to hear that T/A sometime soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:38 pm

Ryan, just got a call from Callum. He has just bought a 240sx and want's to know if we'll help him out with it. I'm in, want to know if you are too bud.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:29 pm

im down!

i cant wait either Very Happy i may have to get sport tires to keep it from spinning till 100MPH lol
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:22 pm

the other day at work Louis took teh morning off to do something, a couple hours later i found out why.. he pulled up in a new white cobra r, it was clean, and nice. it was twin turboed, lowered and new wheels! he gave it a few revs, the 351CI v8 growled while you can hear the turbos spool down, nice grumbly idle, and teh BOV's. they sounded quiet but good.

i, Helped Jordan with hs new EVO yesterday, the first motor was shot, hopefully this wont trn into one of thos projects where the car sits for years untouched :/.

washed my T/A today, along with the STI, and placed a order on a 6-71 blower for teh 455 today, should be here in a couple of weeks (out of stock ATM), Faith picked up a boost controller and a new BOV/waste gate for the subby, added 7 PSI and retuned. still stock turbo/intercooler.

as i looked down teh hill looking over Gladstone i say a gray 240 sitting under a tree in callumms yard.. it looked rough but nothing like teh EVO (LOL), hopefully it doesnt have a KA, i thought to myself.

Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Oooh cheeky Wink I've just ordered some parts, will put the list up in abit then we'll see if it's crappy or gonna sit there Wink haha.
Ryan do you think mating the working parts of the two engines together would be safe? (say the head on engine two is better,etc.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:36 pm

hahaa

if its the same motor yeah, itd be perfectly safe, i would have the head rebuilt before you try running it, you really dont know what condition things are in until you try starting it lol
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:48 pm

So far it appears to be Wink is a twin dump pipe (see here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] designed for twin-scroll turbos only?
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:01 pm

no, that twin dump is designed for a turbo that has a internal waste gate.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Ah, fair enough just peiceing together a Garrett Turbo system for the evo but not to sure how to put it all together lol!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:22 pm

hahaha, yeah piecing together a kit deff takes alot of time and patience lol. just dont get ebay shit lol
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Yeah, think I'm going to get a custom manifold as neither the engines have one in a good state.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:13 pm

this morning i started to T/A geting ready for work. desited to take the city route. cruised through town. i replaced my catalytic converters to straight pipes and the magnaflow mufflers with borla XR-1 mufflers (they dont muffle, just change tones lol)

i pulled up to the redlight, the monster 455 under the hood with the massive cam shaking teh ground with every RPM. a S2k pulled up beside me, i glanced over and noticed a younger male drive and mighty attractive lady passanger, then i saw there rear view mirror shaking from my big block.

the light turned green, i rolled out easy then i heard vtech kick in as teh S2k blew past me to teh next redlight, i pulled up beside me, i glanced beside me and the passanger has a smirk on her face, light turned green and i rolled out again, but before teh little honda hit vtec i guned it, my muscle car kicked sideways as i hit 2nd, the back end lefted 3 inches trying to push the rear tires into the ground trying to get traction, i hit 3rd and it hooked up and pulled busses on the little honda. last redlight, the honda slowly pulled up this time, driver and passanger had a look of failure on there faces, the light turned green and turned into a 1 lane, the s2k left me go in front. a small straight opened up and i throw it in 2nd, rear end lifted up, got squirly but held its line, and pulled super hard through 3rd gear. i made my turn and headed to work.

working on jordans evo later, supose to make over 600hp when its done. cant wait to see what it does against the T/A when i get the blower on it!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:16 pm

I love rice hunting now, we need to do it together soon!
Sweet update btw!
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:19 pm

nom nom nom Wink God would love to take a ride in that T/A! You're all more than welcome for a ride when it's built I'm keeping the back seats so we can go on a beer hunt or full car hoonage lol!

Would love to Rice hunt now but my bimmer isn't pumped enough and hopefully the Evo will be an ironic rice burner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next